• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 ROATAN MEDIA LUNA 2019 WK#3: Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extras, Add On's, & Tours

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 29 September 2019 - 09:27 AM

Hi Kamala & Team! I did not yet receive the PM for the trip to Roatan. I remember last time I traveled with SD there was some helpful info there and we could all coordinate arrival and departure times. Can you resend the message please?

Thank you!

Hi Eleonora, I added your profile to the list accessing the Roatan Week Three Private Message (PM) thread yesterday and followed it with an email containing steps on how to access the PM thread as well as other information. Both the automated system "YOu Have Been Added" as well the manually generated one from me were emailed to the address in your member profile which is within the internet domain name "umich.edu". If this address is obsolete please email trips@singledivers.com as soon as possible with teh appropriate address and we will update your profile and re-issue the manual email to you.

If however we ARE using the correct email address (nd we know it worked in the past), you should check your email SPAM folder for both messages. If you find either of them, send a reply email to trips@singledivers.com which automatically tells your email server to put this address on your system's "White List" and allow future message to pass to your Inbox. Hope this helps! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#17 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 09:30 AM

Hi Kamala & Team! I did not yet receive the PM for the trip to Roatan. I remember last time I traveled with SD there was some helpful info there and we could all coordinate arrival and departure times. Can you resend the message please?

Thank you!

MORE TO your Trip PM - we show you actually opened the Roatan Week 3 Trip PM yesterday 28 Oct around 4:30PM Eastern Daylight Time. Not sure if you skulled your way through to the PM after posting the attached reply in this topic or not. :diver:

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#18 Eleonora

Eleonora

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced open water (with Nitrox)
  • Logged Dives:~150

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:40 AM

Hi! I still don't see the private message, and I don't recall opening it :( I only see the "DO NOT DELETE! Philippines" which is from my trip last year, I don't see a "DO NOT DELETE! Roatan." I cannot include a screenshot here but if you email me directly I can share a screenshot of what I see. 

Thanks for your help!

#19 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:41 PM

Hi! I still don't see the private message, and I don't recall opening it :( I only see the "DO NOT DELETE! Philippines" which is from my trip last year, I don't see a "DO NOT DELETE! Roatan." I cannot include a screenshot here but if you email me directly I can share a screenshot of what I see. 

Thanks for your help!

Eleonora, the Trip Private Message title is "Media Luna Week 3 2019 OPEN FOR BOOKING" and again the system shows you accessed that thread today 30 Sept around 10:40am Eastern Time.

One this to try is when you have logged in the Forums and click the small envelope in the top right corner, in the pop up window that appears then click "View All Message". The will take you to a completely new page and lis all PM threads to which your Profile has ever been associated with regardless who initiated the thread. The list is in time date order, most recently replied to first. Let me know if this does not help you reliably find the Week 3 Trip PM for more help.

#20 Eleonora

Eleonora

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced open water (with Nitrox)
  • Logged Dives:~150

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:21 PM

Thanks for your help!

Eleonora, the Trip Private Message title is "Media Luna Week 3 2019 OPEN FOR BOOKING" and again the system shows you accessed that thread today 30 Sept around 10:40am Eastern Time.

One this to try is when you have logged in the Forums and click the small envelope in the top right corner, in the pop up window that appears then click "View All Message". The will take you to a completely new page and lis all PM threads to which your Profile has ever been associated with regardless who initiated the thread. The list is in time date order, most recently replied to first. Let me know if this does not help you reliably find the Week 3 Trip PM for more help.

Got it, thanks!! I was looking for the one saying "Do not delete"... my bad :) Thanks!

#21 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:11 AM

Thanks for your help!

Got it, thanks!! I was looking for the one saying "Do not delete"... my bad :) Thanks!

Actually Eleonora I owe you a big apology. The DO NOT DELETE Trip PM is the one you should have been assigned (you are now). I'm sorry for the confusion, the fault is entirely mine.

#22 Crabby lady

Crabby lady

Getting started

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA
  • Logged Dives:75

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:44 AM

Crabby lady needs a small BC

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#23 MoorishIdol

MoorishIdol

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor Retired
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:05 AM

I still need a computer.  I am interested in the deal that was mentioned. 

#24 o2dive12

o2dive12

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:51 AM

Would like a boat night dive-not sure how to pay for it. No link on the My Trips page, so where??

#25 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 07:38 AM

Would like a boat night dive-not sure how to pay for it. No link on the My Trips page, so where??

Jeff the Boat Night Dive is an Add On like Nitroxx - it is not in the MY TRIPS (documents) section, but on the original Booking Page. Log in the Home Page, go to TRIPS, click the Book NOw button for Roatan Week 3 and on the actual booking page scroll down to Add Ons and find the Boat Night Dive Add On (I just confirmed ir was there myself). :diver:

#26 scubachick84

scubachick84

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:34 AM

HI All,

I am on the rental gear list....all I will need is a regulator...got a new computer.

Paula

#27 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:25 PM

HI All,

I am on the rental gear list....all I will need is a regulator...got a new computer.

Paula

Thanks Paula I will update your Rental Gear list in the top post of this topic. :diver:

#28 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:28 PM

Jeff we see where you found and booked the boat Night Dive - now please confirm your original rental gear list and tell us your BC size??

3. Jeff aka o2dive12 - BC (??), Regulator, Computer

#29 scubachick84

scubachick84

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:03 PM

Is there any possibility of arranging shore dives at Media Luna if we could get there?  just a thought.  I am not a sun goddess so I can't sit on the beach all afternoon and if all my drinks are included...well....

#30 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:44 AM

Is there any possibility of arranging shore dives at Media Luna if we could get there?  just a thought.  I am not a sun goddess so I can't sit on the beach all afternoon and if all my drinks are included...well....

Kamala will have to answer this one but it looks like that is 20 miles one way according to what I see when mapping it out.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users