• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Belize 2019: Extra nights before or after...ANYONE STAYING LONGER?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:01 PM

Anyone staying longer in Belize either arriving early or staying later? If so let us know and let us know if you want us to help book you a room and/or are willing to share with another member to save money for any extra nights. Thank you!

THOSE STAYING EXTRA NIGHTS, WHEN & IF WILLING TO SHARE A ROOM:

1. Kamala aka WreckWench  night of 16 Mar check out 17 Mar - YES willing to share

2. John aka ColoDiver            night of 08 Mar check out 09 Mar and night of 16 Mar checkout 17 Mar - YES willing to share

3. Sandy aka ScubaPunk       night of 08 March check out 09 Mar - YES willing to share

4. Sharon aka CherryNYC     nights of 07, 08 Mar check out 09 Mar AND nights of 16, 17, 18 Mar check out 19 Mar - YES willing to share AS WELL AS inviting others for cave/tubing/zipline/zoo tours.

5. Beth aka EagleRayLover   night of 08 March check out 09 Mar - YES willing to share

Edited by dive_sail_etc, 22 February 2019 - 02:22 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 ColoDiver

ColoDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:58 PM

I'm thinking a night before and a night after if my dates are correct. I get to Belize City on the 8th and fly out on the 17th. So, I'm willing to share on either side if need be. But yes, I would like some booking help if you can get discounted rates. :-) 

It's all good!

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:21 PM

I'm thinking a night before and a night after if my dates are correct. I get to Belize City on the 8th and fly out on the 17th. So, I'm willing to share on either side if need be. But yes, I would like some booking help if you can get discounted rates. :-) 

So John to be clear you are requesting an extra night Friday 08 March with check out morning Saturday 09 March then another extra night Saturday16 March with check out AM Sunday 17 March AND you are willing to share both nights? I will add this to the list at the top of this topic. Please click the "Quote" button associated with this post to confirm or to correct any errors. Thanks!

• ColoDiver likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:29 PM

I will need a room the night before on the 8th.  Will be happy with a roommate or single however the numbers work out.

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:55 PM

I will need a room the night before on the 8th.  Will be happy with a roommate or single however the numbers work out.

Adding to the Extra Nights List at the top of this topic. Thanks!

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#6 ColoDiver

ColoDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:38 PM

So John to be clear you are requesting an extra night Friday 08 March with check out morning Saturday 09 March then another extra night Saturday16 March with check out AM Sunday 17 March AND you are willing to share both nights? I will add this to the list at the top of this topic. Please click the "Quote" button associated with this post to confirm or to correct any errors. Thanks!

That is correct. Based on when I arrive in Belize and when I leave. Please let me know if I need to schedule something or pay someone to finish this portion. Thanks! 

It's all good!

#7 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 08:42 AM

That is correct. Based on when I arrive in Belize and when I leave. Please let me know if I need to schedule something or pay someone to finish this portion. Thanks!

John,

As the date of the trip draws a little closer Kamala will contact our Transfer Hotel to confirm availability (this far out that is not a problem) then reserve the extra rooms requested by members. We will contact you with actual room reservation confirmation and include a specific number of Extra Night (EN) Add On items to the Booking Page (right now they are not visible). When we contact you please be ready to add the two items to your cart and Check Out/purchase them promptly as there is always a slight chance that a member who books aboard the trip later with EN needs may see your EN Add On items and buy them out from under you. We are all human and mistakes happen, but our process for managing Extra Nights is the best method devised so far to avoid that problem. We appreciate your help and hope this answers your questions; email trips@singledivers.com if you would like more clarification. :diver:

#8 CherryNYC

CherryNYC

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:168

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:02 AM

I will need extra nights lodging and would very much like to share a room.  Arriving on March 7th so need 3/7 & 3/8 and also staying later after returning from boat, will need lodging 3/17 & 3/18/19.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#9 CherryNYC

CherryNYC

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:25 AM

I will need a room the night of March 16th as well as the 17th & 18th.  (didn't refer to the check out schedule earlier).  Still hoping to find someone who wants to join me in a tour - cave tubing/zipline/zoo.  

#10 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:05 PM

I will need a room the night of March 16th as well as the 17th & 18th.  (didn't refer to the check out schedule earlier).  Still hoping to find someone who wants to join me in a tour - cave tubing/zipline/zoo.  

Sharon I think I have your request correct - see the top post in this topic and let me know if I do of if not correct what needs amending. :diver:

#11 CherryNYC

CherryNYC

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:58 PM

Yes, Brad, you got it right.  I have booked myself on a tour for Sunday (Combo Ruin & Zoo) and looking for someone to join me on a zipline excursion either Mar 8th or 18th.  Posted details on tour message string.

#12 EagleRayLover

EagleRayLover

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:402

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:00 PM

I would like a room for the night of March 8 – single or shared.

Beth

#13 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:21 PM

I would like a room for the night of March 8 – single or shared.

Beth I will add your request to the list at the top of the topic. :diver:

• EagleRayLover likes this

#14 EagleRayLover

EagleRayLover

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:402

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:56 PM

:thankyou: Brad!

Beth