• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SAVE THE DATES...& ADVISE WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING: Raja Ampat LANDBASED April 18-28, 2020

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,836 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:4000+

Posted 09 April 2019 - 07:41 PM

post-2-0-63818000-1563644710_thumb.jpg post-2-0-31710500-1563644722_thumb.jpg post-2-0-30131100-1563644733_thumb.jpg post-2-0-37506600-1563644745_thumb.jpg post-2-0-84609600-1563644754_thumb.jpg post-2-0-51666200-1563644766_thumb.jpg post-2-0-11372200-1563644776_thumb.jpg post-2-0-14893400-1563645106_thumb.jpg post-2-0-64632000-1563645125_thumb.jpg

SAVE THE DATES...& ADVISE WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING: Raja Ampat Indonesia April 18-28, 2020

SEE OUR SNEAK PEEK PRICING AND PKG CONTENTS HERE

We will have full details on this amazing trip soon! Please start the planning process to join us!

Date:  April 18-28, 2020 (with a few days prior to ensure you arrive in time)

Where: Raja Ampat Indonesia ...THE WORLD'S BEST DIVING VENUE!!!  Come see it before it looks like the rest of the world...

How:  via Landbased operator and adorable ECO GREEN RESORT Meridian Adventure Dives. This resort can reach over 288 dive sites so is nearly a landbased liveaboard but at HALF THE PRICE of a true liveaboard and THEY OFFER ECO FRIENDLY LUXURY FOR  A FANTASTIC PRICE POINT!!!  If you thought you couldn't afford Raja now you can!

Why: Diving in Indonesia offers the world's best diving...more species exist there then any place else. Raja Ampat is the CROWN JEWEL of all of Indonesia. Now you can see for yourself at a fraction of the typical price to see this area. It is so remote that until now to see it all you had to use a liveaboard but with the introduction of this new resort and their super fast purpose driven boats... you can see nearly all of Raja but from the luxury of LAND. And this resort has award winning green features not found anywhere else in Raja!! Its the best of all worlds!!!

Pricing: Pricing starts at approx $3600 for 10 LOADED days of CULTURE AND DIVING! This one has it all including homestays, a meal prepared by a local family and the WORLD'S BEST DIVING in a state of art ECO FRIENDLY AWARD WINNING GREEN RESORT!!!

Other: This will be our first landbased trip to Raja. You gotta join us for this one if price has held you back!

What:  Save the dates, post to have us add your name to the I'm Interested List and we will let you know when this trip is open for booking

ADD MY NAME TO THE NOTIFY LIST (just login and post below to be added to the list):

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench

2.  Gayle aka WindyMike

3.  Marcia aka lovestodive

4.  Janelle aka Jellyfishluv

5.  Lori aka DiverLori

6.  Elbert aka Eelbert

7. Karen aka Ksue44 (non diver)

8. Holly aka SEA-U-BELOW

9. Tricia aka Diveps

10. Jeff aka o2dive12

11. Lori aka diver diva

12. Jon aka Deep Thought

13. Claudia aka Nimblenana

14. Anna aka Annadiver

15. Thor aka MatrixDiver

16. Brenda aka missbk

17. Sylvia aka cat fish

18. Amy aka  DivinDoctorMom

19. Susan aka resqdew

20. Karen aka Ksue44
21. Teresa aka Mermaid 91
22. Kurt aka Merman91

Hey gang...we want to let you know that the Discover Raja Ampat Landbased Diving and Cultural Adventure April 18-28, 2020 is almost open for booking. We are finalizing the early booking discounts and getting the trip set up in the system. It will be open by Tuesday for booking if all goes well and possibly as early as tomorrow.

HERE is a link to the SNEAK PEEK pricing and pkg contents we have posted in case you missed it.

And remember NOW is a good time to get your membership upgraded from free basic membership to one of our upgraded premium levels. Once the trip is open, the first to be notified will be THOSE UPGRADED MEMBERS because we can send a PM to them. In the next day or two we will look up the emails for those not upgraded and we will send them an email letting them know the trip is open. If the spots are going fast you could lose out on snagging one because there is a time lag in getting your membership upgraded unless you pay for your dues via paypal which upgrades you automatically.  Please see the instructions below for how to upgrade your membership AND sign up for a trip.

HOW DO I UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP OR RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP?

• www.singledivers.com
  • click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  • Login in the upper right (you know you are logged in when you see your screen name vs guest)
  • Click on the white links in the dark blue bar....the last one is MEMBERSHIP
  • Choose Premier (or higher) or if you are active duty military choose our Diver's In Uniform and we will work with you to validate your complementary membership. OTHERWISE... choose the payment option of either paypal or the SD payment portal
  • if you choose paypal your membership will be upgraded automatically and you can proceed immediately to book per the instructions below.
  • If you choose the SD payment portal please allow 2-3 days for your subscription to be cleared, validated and manually upgraded. We are sorry for the inconvenience but several people have to be involved in this method to upgrade you.
  • Once your membership is upgraded you can book a trip with us.

HOW TO BOOK A TRIP WITH SINGLEDIVERS.COM:

To book you trip please follow the following simple steps:

1. Register a FUN screen name

2. Log into the FORUMS and upgrade your membership to Premier or higher (you can also do when you are creating your screen name. If you use paypal you will be automatically upgraded by the system. If you use the SD payment portal it will take 24-48 hrs to verify your payment and manually upgrading you)

3. Once your membership is upgraded and your account is upgraded you can then log into the homepage as follows and book a trip.

• www.singledivers.com
  • login 
  • Trips
  • Choose the trip from the trip table and either click on the BOOK NOW link to book or DETAILS LINK to be taken to the forums for the trip information and to ask questions, see who is going etc.
  • Complete the trip booking process either by paying in full to qualify for our early booking discounts or by paying the deposit for the trip you are interested in.
  • Complete your online documents for your trip within 21 days to avoid a $75 late document fee OR within 3 days if signing up within 30 days of the trip's departure date.
  • You will be added to the TRIP PM (Private Message) within several days of signing up for a trip, which send courtesy emails to your inbox when an admin posts in it or you can check all messages sent 24/7 by logging into the forums and clicking on the message icon by your name.

Edited by dive_sail_etc, Today, 05:28 AM.

• SEA-U-BELOW likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WindyMike

WindyMike

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:160

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:22 AM

Gayle Miner aka WindyMike

Marcia Huston aka lovestodive (I think)

#3 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Board Status:Always on the go
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+ logged

Posted 25 April 2019 - 03:46 PM

Hi! Okay, this is a wish trip, especially since I'm planning on at least one week in Roatan less than half a year prior to this trip. But what the heck, please put me on the list, as I will only live once

:fish2: Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

#4 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Board Status:Hawaii up next
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:605

Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:07 PM

Gayle Miner aka WindyMike

Marcia Huston aka lovestodive (I think)

You are both on the list! :diver:

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#5 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 06:07 PM

Hi! Okay, this is a wish trip, especially since I'm planning on at least one week in Roatan less than half a year prior to this trip. But what the heck, please put me on the list, as I will only live once

You are on the list! :diver:

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

#6 Ksue44

Ksue44

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Cert Level:0
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

Hi Kamala, how would this be for snorkeling too? My eyebrows are raised with great interest!! :pray:

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#7 DiverLori

DiverLori

Getting started

• Professional
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT and Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:Lost count!

Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

Add me to the notify list please!

#8 Eelbert

Eelbert

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

Add me to the list please!

Elbert aka Eelbert

#9 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW 1984; Nitrox 2008
  • Logged Dives:750 logged dives, 850+ total

Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:31 PM

Add me to the list please!

Elbert aka Eelbert

Elbert your name is on the Notify List! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy fašade? It ain't no fašade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#10 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW 1984; Nitrox 2008
  • Logged Dives:750 logged dives, 850+ total

Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:32 PM

Add me to the notify list please!

Lori your name is on the Notify List! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy fašade? It ain't no fašade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#11 SEA-U-BELOW

SEA-U-BELOW

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:35

Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:47 PM

Please add me to the list :wavey:

#12 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:07 PM

Please add me to the list :wavey:

Holly your name is on the list! :diver:

#13 diveps

diveps

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster, but it's been a while.
  • Logged Dives:over 100 LOGGED, MANY MORE NOT LOGGED.

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:07 AM

Please add me to the notify list. This looks like a fantastic trip!
Tricia aka Diveps

#14 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

Please add me to the notify list. This looks like a fantastic trip!

Tricia your name is on the list! :diver:

#15 o2dive12

o2dive12

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

o2dive12, (Jeff), interested!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic