• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Newby to SD: Michael from Texas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Scubing

Captain Scubing

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Master diver
  • Logged Dives:326

Posted 30 November 2019 - 12:55 AM

Just a happy Captain Scubing Hi from Texas. Starting out as a new lurking diver getting my feet wet at SD. So far, it looks like a place to get together with new dive buddies.

#2 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:25 PM

Welcome to SingleDivers.com.

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 30 November 2019 - 08:46 PM

Just a happy Captain Scubing Hi from Texas. Starting out as a new lurking diver getting my feet wet at SD. So far, it looks like a place to get together with new dive buddies.

Welcome aboard Michael, and we agree our merry band of buddyless divers are a welcoming, helpful and relaxed easy going lot. Don't be bashful - hop on over tot the "TRIPS" section of our Home Page www.singledivers.com/home/trips to see what Fearless Leader Kamala aka WreckWench has cookin' for 2020-2022! (NO need to log in the Home Page until you are ready to book a trip - when you ARE ready you simply subscribe as a Premier Member for log in access to the Booking Page on the home site.)

Also be sure to Like our FB Page and request to join our FB Group to keep track of the current buzz! Just search FB for "singledivers.com" to find us. Again, welcome! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 Captain Scubing

Captain Scubing

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Master diver
  • Logged Dives:326

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:01 PM

Sounds great and will check out the FB page too. Thanks !

#5 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:48 AM

Hello Michael and welcome to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com!!! Kamala and crew put together the best trips for buddyless divers Hope you check out our trips and are on one soon!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users