• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

TURKS & CAICOS Extra Activities For Those Arriving EARLY

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 January 2020 - 03:24 PM

If you are arrivng early to T&C and staying in Provo for 1-2 days you may want to do something on the island either as a group or individual.

Zil has posted the following activity(s) in the PM so MOVING THAT DISCUSSION to this topic so you can chat away and not spam the other members not showing up early.

Thanks Zil... and thanks to all for using the forums as intended! :respect:

Hey guys, for those that are arriving the day before, we need something to do the morning before we can board. I have been looking and an easy fun thing to do is a Hobby Cat tour to Iguana island. It holds 5 people and costs $250 for the boat for 2.5 hours. The tour is on our hotel website. Just looking for thoughts? I was looking earlier and kayak tours are $130 each... and more work!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 James from DC

James from DC

Getting started

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 05 January 2020 - 07:21 PM

i have done jet ski tours of Providenciales that are really fun.  the water is absolutely turquoise color right around the island so it's very very pretty.  info can be found from any hotel or im sure at the airport.  i arrive on Saturday at 1130 so i'm not sure what i will have time for. 

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 January 2020 - 08:13 PM

i have done jet ski tours of Providenciales that are really fun.  the water is absolutely turquoise color right around the island so it's very very pretty.  info can be found from any hotel or im sure at the airport.  i arrive on Saturday at 1130 so i'm not sure what i will have time for. 

Thanks for the input James. If arriving on Sat you really won't be able to do much of anything other than hang out near the boat until they load at 3pm.

But others arriving 1-2 days early may be able to squeeze some things in.

• James from DC likes this

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 James from DC

James from DC

Getting started

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 06 January 2020 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the input James. If arriving on Sat you really won't be able to do much of anything other than hang out near the boat until they load at 3pm.

But others arriving 1-2 days early may be able to squeeze some things in.

that's pretty much what i figured!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users