• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

HOW TO: Save a spot on a trip, Be Notified when Open for Booking Upgrade to a PREMIUM Membership & SIgn up for an SD trip.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,473 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 February 2020 - 02:24 PM

MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE:

Its easy to upgrade your membership. See the simple steps below.

• SingleDivers.com aka SD.com is a club and all our trips are open to any club member if they meet the diving specifications outlined in every trip we run...i.e approx 15 a year. 
  • To be a club member you create a member profile and create a FUN SCREEN NAME. i.e WreckWench; dive_sail_etc, ScubaPunk, Blue151, CajunDiver, fingrabber, Neptuner, YogaDive and so on.
  • You then upgrade your membership to the Premier level or higher so you can unlock all the communication tools we use to safely and enjoyably run out trips...before, during and after. This protects ALL your personal information but keeps you in the realtime loop of all trip updates 24x7.

How Do I Upgrade my Membership or Renew my Membership?

1. You must be a registered basic member of SingleDivers.com by creating a 'Fun Online Screen Name'. Once done follow these steps...
  2. www.singledivers.com
  3. click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  4. Login in the upper right (you know you are logged in when you see your screen name vs guest)
  5. Click on the white links in the dark blue bar....the last one is MEMBERSHIP
  6. Choose Premier (or higher) or if you are active duty military choose our Diver's In Uniform and we will work with you to validate your complementary membership. OTHERWISE... choose the payment option of either paypal or the SD payment portal
  7. if you choose paypal your membership will be upgraded automatically and you can proceed immediately to book per the instructions below.
  8. If you choose the SD payment portal please allow 2-3 days for your subscription to be cleared, validated and manually upgraded
  9. Once your membership is upgraded you can book a trip with us.

HOW TO SAVE A SPOT & BE NOTIFIED WHEN A TRIP IS OPEN FOR BOOKING:

• When we first announce trips we create a SAVE THE DATE TOPIC which you can put your name on by posting in the topic (preferred) or by emailing trips@singledivers.com and asking to be added to the NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS TRIP IS OPEN FOR BOOKING topic.
  • Then when the trip is open for general booking we will PM within 24 hrs all the premium members first and email the basic members within 24-48 hrs of the trip opening.
  • This list does not save you a spot but it will tell you when its open for booking so you can grab one right away. 
  • We will have a program for those who travel with us to officially save a spot on future unopened trips so be looking for that in 2020.

How Do I Get on the "NOTIFY ME WHEN OPEN" list for a trip?

1. You must be a registered basic member of SingleDivers.com by creating a 'Fun Online Screen Name'. Once done follow these steps...
  2. www.SingleDivers.com
  3. Click on TRIPS then UPCOMING TRIPS
  4. Scan the table and click on the DETAILS link for the trip you are interested in. If this takes you to a SAVE THE DATES topic then you are in the right place.
  5. If in the SAVE THE DATES topic click on ADD REPLY
  6. Write that you wish to be added to the list of people notified when this trip is open for booking and click on the POST box at the bottom of the white dialog box you have been typing in.
  7. You know your post was successful if you see it now as part of the topic you just typed in and you see your name beside the comment.
  8. Once you've done this there is nothing else to do other than check out other great trips we are offering and practice adding your name to other epic adventures we are offering. ;)
  9. Once the trip is open you will get a PM if your membership is upgraded within 24 hrs of the trip opening for booking or an email within 48 hrs of the trip opening if you are still a basic member. Don't forget to upgrade your membership to actually book the trip!

How Do I Know the Trip  is Open if I'm not on the Notify List?

1. If we are in the process of opening the trip up the SAVE THE DATES TOPIC will still be live and the first post with the details will now say "THIS TRIP OPEN FOR BOOKING HERE" and will link you to the full Trip Details so you can read them and then hopefully join us. Inside every topic related to a trip there are navigation tabs along the top and one will say BOOK NOW and that link will take you to the booking system. You can also see pics, ask questions, see the trip faq, as well as "who's doing what" etc. Each button takes you to a topic for each item listed above.
  2. If the trip is open and the table on the "Trips Page" of our main website is updated the DETAILS link will NOW take you to the TRIP DETAILS post for that trip.
  3. NOTE: You will also see the BOOK NOW button is live in the table telling you the trip is open for booking so you can skip the 'notify me' step and go directly to the trip details.
  4. If you do want to sign up for one of our amazing trips...please follow the steps below.

HOW TO BOOK A TRIP:

• To book a trip with the club you need to be a register member (i.e. creating a fun screen name and updating your profile making sure you use a GOOD EMAIL TO REACH YOU VIA) and you must upgrade your membership to a premium level or higher so we can communicate with you securely, privately and easily via our "Private Message PM" system.
  • You will then log into the booking system and select a trip and add the desired spot to your cart and then check out.
  • Our system will allow you to choose to pay in full or just pay the deposit to secure your spot.
  • When you are ready to add nitrox and other add on's to your order you follow the same steps to add them to your cart and check out.
  • NOTE: When we first open a trip we often do not have all the add-on's ready for booking but they will added as soon as we can and we will advise when they are ready to be booked.

Step by Step Directions To Book A Trip:

1. Register a FUN screen name

2. Log into the FORUMS and upgrade your membership to Premier or higher (you can also do this when you are creating your screen name. If you use paypal you will be automatically upgraded by the system. If you use the SD payment portal it will take 2-3 days to verify your payment clears and manually upgrade you)

3. Once your membership is upgraded you'll see PREMIER MEMBER under your profile showing you that you are upgraded and you can then log into the homepage as follows and book a trip. Another way is that you can't add anything to your cart if you are not upgraded.

• www.singledivers.com
  • login 
  • Trips
  • Choose the trip from the trip table and either click on the BOOK NOW link to book or DETAILS LINK to be taken to the forums for the trip information and to ask questions, see who is going etc.
  • Complete the trip booking process either by paying in full to qualify for our early booking discounts or by paying the deposit for the trip you are interested in.
  • Complete your online documents for your trip within 21 days to avoid a $75 late document fee OR within 3 days if signing up within 30 days of the trip's departure date.
  • You will be added to the TRIP PM (Private Message) within several days of signing up for a trip, which send courtesy emails to your inbox when an admin posts in it or you can check all messages sent 24/7 by logging into the forums and clicking on the message icon by your name.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users