• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 RAJA & BANDA SEA Jan 29 - Feb 9, 2021: Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extras, Add On's, & Tours

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49,509 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 February 2020 - 11:28 PM

Forums Menu: Orientation 2018-2022 Trips Topic Listing
Trip Topic Menu: Trip Details Trip FAQ Ask a Question Who's Going??? Book Now   See the PHOTOS!

REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS RELATED TRIP DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS! 

Dates:      January 29 - Feb 9, 2021  12 nites/ 10 days all inclusive

WHO'S GOING & AVAILABILITY UPDATE:

PACKAGE & INVENTORY SUMMARY:

• DELUXE CABIN Diver D/O = 10 spaces - 3 sold = 7 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Kamala, Emily, Jeff)
  • MASTER CABIN Diver D/O = 4 spaces - 1 sold = 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Jaque)
  • NON-Diver Adventure Pkg D/O = Pkg is only 10% less than diver pkg  = EMAIL Kamala@SingleDivers.com for availability.

SUMMARY OF WHO IS GOING (Signed up via booking system):

1.   Kamala aka WreckWench - DELUXE D/O Diver
  2.  Emily aka Flamingfish - DELUXE D/O Diver
  3.  Jaque aka Jaque - MASTER D/O Diver
  4.  Jeff aka o2dive12 - DELUXE D/O Diver

THOSE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING UP:

Feel free to post  a reply in this topic to let us know your Add On's and Extras are accurate and up to date. Do not hesitate to post a follow up reply here if you see no response after a few days.

ADD-ON'S:

Extra Nights (SD has rooms on hold please book via us):

Nitrox: 

1.   Kamala aka WreckWench PAID

Boat Night Dives NIGHTLY (included in pkg but let us know who's planning to do them) :

1. Kamala aka WreckWench PAID
  2. Emily aka Flamingfish PAID

OPTIONAL TOURS to be listed and tracked:

Rental Gear Needed:

Rental Pricing

1. Wetsuit:
2. BC:
3. Fins (full foot fins no boots):

4. Mask:

5. Reg:
6. Computer: SD.com will have some rentals...RESERVE IN ADVANCE DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITY. ALL DIVERS MUST DIVE A COMPUTER

7. Dive Lights - NEVER RENT AGAIN...our new corporate sponsor Big Blue Dive Lights will let you use one of their lights for FREE on your trip! And then offer great incentives if you wish to own your own!  YOU MUST TELL US IF USING ONE AS WE CAN"T BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE...

OTHER

SPECIAL NEEDS

SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE! (special dive? birthday? anniversary?!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW!)

•  

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 VeryKerry

VeryKerry

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:7

Posted 13 April 2020 - 12:50 PM

Interested in this trip if there is anyone willing to travel together. I’m out of Dalllas but can meet up along the way. Waiting right now to see what happens with the virus and possible restrictions. I have over 1200 dives. Need to update my portfolio I guess. 

Edited by VeryKerry, 13 April 2020 - 12:51 PM.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49,509 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 April 2020 - 01:59 PM

Interested in this trip if there is anyone willing to travel together. I’m out of Dalllas but can meet up along the way. Waiting right now to see what happens with the virus and possible restrictions. I have over 1200 dives. Need to update my portfolio I guess. 

Hey Kerry we'd love to have you join us when the travel restrictions have been lifted.  That being said we have another member traveling from Dallas area so I'm sure you could travel with her. If you fly Delta/Korian air via ATL you'll connect with several people who are on the trip flying that way.  Usually you can connect with someone via almost every major hub to Bali with our group!  Start dreaming....it won't be that much longer now! :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 VeryKerry

VeryKerry

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:7

Posted 13 April 2020 - 05:18 PM

If I go I’ll be flying AA using air miles. Not sure if I would go Tokyo or Hong Kong. But can meet up along the way, even in Bali. I would welcome a travel buddy along the way if anyone else is flying a similar agenda. 

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW 1984; Nitrox 2008
  • Logged Dives:880 logged dives, 980+ total

Posted 13 April 2020 - 05:37 PM

Interested in this trip if there is anyone willing to travel together. I’m out of Dalllas but can meet up along the way. Waiting right now to see what happens with the virus and possible restrictions.I have over 1200 dives. Need to update my portfolio I guess.

Hi Kerry, at your convenience check your Private Message (PM) queue for a message on how to update your Member Profile information. :diver:

P.S. 1200 dives is terrific!! Hoping you might post a topic under the New to SD or Returning forum, perhaps share a story or two of your best scuba experience, lessons learned, anything like that would be interesting...

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy fašade? It ain't no fašade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#6 Flamingfish

Flamingfish

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:NAUI OW II, TDI Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 04 September 2020 - 07:12 PM

So are there still only three of us on this trip?

Emily

#7 Flamingfish

Flamingfish

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:NAUI OW II, TDI Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 04 September 2020 - 07:35 PM

Kamala, I will definitely want to night dive. I’ll want nitrox, too. Do people generally rent gear rather than bring their own for this trip? I haven’t had great experiences with getting rental gear that fits.

#8 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW 1984; Nitrox 2008
  • Logged Dives:880 logged dives, 980+ total

Posted 05 September 2020 - 07:13 AM

Kamala, I will definitely want to night dive. I’ll want nitrox, too. Do people generally rent gear rather than bring their own for this trip? I haven’t had great experiences with getting rental gear that fits.

Emily we have put you down for the night dives, they are included in the package so there is no Add On required for this perk!

Also most club members prefer to bring their own gear to avoid concerns with rental gear fit and unfamiliar configurations. If you have a BC and/or wetsuit in particular that you find a good fit, the extra weight and bag will very probably prove worth it. Hope this helps! :diver:

P.S. Please log in the Home Page, return to Raja /Banda Week Two Booking Page, scroll down and add Week of Nitrox as well as the $31 Air Booking Fee Add Ons then click Check Out to pay. This will lock in both of these features you have requested, and they will appear on the lists at the top of this topic. :thankyou:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy fašade? It ain't no fašade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users