• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Roatan Dec 05-12 2020: Are you getting the OFFICIAL TRIP PM & How to Find Trip PM Updates

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:25 AM

The Trip PM (Private Message) feature of the SingleDivers.com Forums *usually* sends a courtesy copy email to your email address:

Messages are sent via the Forum's PM system to only the recipients specified i.e. the trip attendees; this provides limited visibility as the information is specific to trip attendees only. A courtesy copy email is generated to the email address associated with Member Profiles. the email message includes a canned subject line such as "WreckWench has started a personal conversation" or "WreckWench has replied to a personal conversation".

HOW DO I SEE ALL THE PM UPDATES IF I AM ADDED LATER OR UNSURE I RECEIVED ALL UPDATES?

The updates which are sent in the email notices remain resident on the site. You can see them by logging in and looking up in the upper right corner where you see your screen name. Look to the left for an envelope icon or use the drop down menu and choose PERSONAL MESSENGER to take you to the PM system. There you will see PM's sent to your Member Name entitled DO NOT DELETE: Roatan Dec 05-12 2020 and you can send and receive PM's with other trip goers.

LET US KNOW YOU GOT IT!

Please post in this topic you are currently reading to let us know you have accessed and reviewed the OFFICIAL TRIP PM  aka the TRIP PM aka "DO NOT DELETE: Roatan Dec 05-12 2020"

WHY BOTHER?

This is the PRIMARY way we communicate with everyone on a trip at the same time with exactly the same information that can be accessed 24-7. It is IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO NOT DELETE IT OR EVEN A DUPLICATE POST...we'll fix the duplicate post because 99% of the time you will delete the entire message and you CAN NEVER BE ADDED BACK. PLEASE :pray: do not attempt to delete a duplicate post nor the message NOR THE CONVERSATION as we can not add you back but most importantly...you will not receive the important trip update you need to receive.

NOTE: We can not add you to the TRIP PM until your membership is upgraded. This is why we now require your membership to be upgraded BEFORE you can book a trip. Then when you book we can add you to the trip pm vs trying to remember to do so after you upgraded. Clearly the latter had too many chances to miss someone.  THIS ALSO MEANS IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES PRIOR TO THE TRIP YOU REALLY NEED TO RENEW IT IN ORDER TO GET THESE MESSAGES. ALL TRIP UPDATES ARE VIA THESE MESSAGES.

Thank you for helping us TO HELP YOU!!! :respect:

THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE TRIP PM & ACKNOWLEDGED IT:

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench

2.  Sharon aka SaltyAngel

3.  Amy aka Mom2rjw

4.  Beth aka EagleRayLover

5.  Jeff aka O2dive12

6.  Larry aka Buffdiver

7. Lloyd aka Landre

Edited by dive_sail_etc, 04 December 2020 - 01:58 PM.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 SaltyAngel

SaltyAngel

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox, Deep dive
  • Logged Dives:115

Posted 15 May 2020 - 05:11 PM

Got it!

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#3 Mom2rjw

Mom2rjw

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:120

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:06 PM

I have seen trip pm.
  • Cajun Diver likes this

Mom2rjw aka Amy

#4 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:26 AM

I have seen trip pm.

Hi Amy, thanks for confirming you have read the Trip PM, we know you are a veteran of our club trips and as such understand both the how to as well as the need for regularly checking the Trip PM for crucial updates. However please confirm whether you are actually receiving the automated notice for updates to the Trip PM that would be delivered to your own Inbox? A "No, I have not seen the automated email" is acceptable in your case but it helps us understand which servers are possible filtering such notices as SPAM and what can be done to correct it.

*bubbles* ;-) Brad

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 October 2020 - 11:00 AM

I have seen trip pm.

Hi Amy, thanks for confirming you have read the Trip PM, we know you are a veteran of our club trips and as such understand both the how to as well as the need for regularly checking the Trip PM for crucial updates. However please confirm whether you are actually receiving the automated notice for updates to the Trip PM that would be delivered to your own Inbox? A "No, I have not seen the automated email" is acceptable in your case but it helps us understand which servers are possible filtering such notices as SPAM and what can be done to correct it.

*bubbles* ;-) Brad

BONUS POINTS FOR KNOWING HOW TO FIND THE SOURCE MATERIAL VIA THE ORIGINAL TRIP PM IN THE FORUMS SO YOU CAN SEE ALL POSTS MADE!!! :thankyou:  :dazzler:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#6 EagleRayLover

EagleRayLover

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:402

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:14 PM

I’m getting the trip PMs. Thanks!

Beth

#7 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 10 November 2020 - 08:27 AM

I’m getting the trip PMs. Thanks!

Thanks! got you on the list :diver:

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#8 o2dive12

o2dive12

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:32 AM

Am on it!.....talking last minute. 

#9 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 10:11 AM

Am on it!.....talking last minute. 

You are on the list.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

#10 Buffdiver

Buffdiver

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:NAUI Instructor.
  • Logged Dives:2200

Posted 04 December 2020 - 11:28 AM

Larry Buffdiver is receiving all emails and Updates via my email address.  All forms, testing and documents have been sent.  Emergency envelope is filled out and sealed.  See you there. 

#11 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 12:38 PM

Larry Buffdiver is receiving all emails and Updates via my email address.  All forms, testing and documents have been sent.  Emergency envelope is filled out and sealed.  See you there. 

Thanks!  you are on the list - have a great time :diver:

#12 Landre

Landre

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:Hundreds

Posted 04 December 2020 - 01:48 PM

Getting the trip PMs. Do i understand correctly that the trip is cancelled?

At san diego airport, so would be great to know

#13 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 01:57 PM

Getting the trip PMs. Do i understand correctly that the trip is cancelled?

At san diego airport, so would be great to know

Hello Lloyd, we have no idea what you are talking about. This trip has never been in Canceled status. Fly to Roatan and have a great time! :diver:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users