• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Ali from the UK

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Banjo23

Banjo23

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:136

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:04 PM

Hi everyone and thanks for letting me join. My name is Alisdair (Ali) from the UK. Im a PADI MSD and Self Reliant Diver. Ive got 136 dives to date so not that many. I dive generally in warm water but being in the UK youll find me in a dry suit most of the time. Ive just started my DM course so thats the next challenge. I love the ocean and I love the dive community. So many interesting people from all backgrounds with a common love of the ocean. Hopefully Ill find a dive buddy here that I can click with and have some good adventures.

Edited by Banjo23, 14 August 2020 - 09:07 PM.

• tickledone likes this

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone and thanks for letting me join. My name is Alisdair (Ali) from the UK. Im a PADI MSD and Self Reliant Diver. Ive got 136 dives to date so not that many. I dive generally in warm water but being in the UK youll find me in a dry suit most of the time. Ive just started my DM course so thats the next challenge. I love the ocean and I love the dive community. So many interesting people from all backgrounds with a common love of the ocean. Hopefully Ill find a dive buddy here that I can click with and have some good adventures.

Hello from Cozumel!!! We are leading a trip right now and having a blast!!! We are glad you found us. While the forums are bit quiet they are a great source for information and respectful idea exchange. So jump in and splash around. We have over 10,000 members from 35 different countries including many members from the UK. Keep us posted on your DM adventure as we have programs from DM's once they are completed with their internship! Brilliant and welcome! Kamala aka WreckWench

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 15 August 2020 - 07:52 AM

:hiya:  Ali and  :welcome:  to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com!!!   It's a great place to connect and go diving to absolutely wonderous warm water dive destinations  :D   Good luck on your DM certification and check out our trips, hoping we will all be able to dive soon........   fingers crossed!

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#4 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 16 August 2020 - 06:34 AM

Ali

Welcome to SingleDivers.com!!

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#5 tickledone

tickledone

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver / Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:178

Posted 16 August 2020 - 08:31 AM

Ali -

Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on starting your DM training - I, too, am a lover of warm water diving, so I haven't made it out this year.  Unlike you, I don't drysuit dive. Yet. (But, I have my eye on a Sealskin suit  :laugh:)

I am going to start my DM training next month in Hawaii, apparently still presuming that I will have to quarantine, as well. 

Please look around and chime in. I've been trying to revive some of the forums, particularly The Safety Stop, Dive Training, and every so often Technical Diving.

And again,  :welcome:

#6 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:50 AM

Howdy !

#7 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:34 AM

Hello Ali, and welcome to SingleDivers.  This is a great collection of people, with a wide variety of diving experience.  Kamala runs many wonderful trips, so hopefully the group will open up some new diving opportunities for you.  

Ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users