• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SAVE THE DATES: Feb 20-27, 2020 &/or Feb 27-Mar 6, 2021 in COZUMEL...the WE GOTTA GO DIVING TRIP!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 06 December 2020 - 01:40 PM

Hey everyone... for every cloud there is a silver lining... and not even covid and the winter blues can mar that lining. So with the sad cancellation of our DC Dive Show Feb 19&20th we're JUST GONNA GO DIVING INSTEAD!!! And there is no place like 'home' for diving... Casa Del Mar...our "Home away from home...by the Sea....IN COZUMEL, MEXICO"!!!

Full details are coming soon but pricing looks to be $1395 d/o even with the 2021 price increase. It will be ALL INCLUSIVE for hotel, meals, diving etc. So stay tuned and join us diving in COZUMEL TO BEAT THE WINTER BLUES AND COVID BLUES!!!

Watch for great booking deals and let us know if you want the Feb 20-27 dates or the Feb 27-Mar 6, 2021 dates OR BOTH!!!

THOSE WHO WANT FEB 20-27, 2021 IN COZUMEL:

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench (both weeks for me)
  2. Brad aka dive_sail_etc
  3.  Tom aka Tshizz1e
  4.  Bruce aka gobie
  5.  Shelli aka Shellig
  6.  Jeff aka o2dive12 (Concierge "Front of Line" eligible)

THOSE WHO WANT FEB 27 - MAR 06, 2021 IN COZUMEL:

1.  Kamala aka WreckWench (Both weeks for me)
  2.  Brad aka dive_sail_etc

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 December 2020 - 03:25 PM

Since the lionshare of the interest was for the first week... our trip will officially be Feb 20-27, 2021!   Come join us!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users