• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

TRIP: Cozy 2005: Hawkeye & ALL SDer's view of Cozy

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#31 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:23 PM

Well We are all at Some Restraunt???? In Cozy now having diner. AlI I can say now is You should have been here to see in Person, Other wise what happens in Cozy is Staying in MY HEAD!!!!!!! Off gassing and headed to SENOR FROGS for more dancing and MORE Fun, I have always said You can not have too much fun, But We Sure came close this week. Sonny

Cozy Rocks! People are wonderful.....Diving is fantabulous! Cenotes this Sunday...
Miss you all wish you were here...Gar

No reason to be nervous<!!! Scuba Hawk I have your jacket.. <pm e-mail with an address and I will put it in a box and send it to you. those that missed this trip really missed out. <jay prairie diver

Pardon me folks, but I must break in and stop this nonsense. These folks are seriously deranged. I apologize for any improper thoughts they may have conveyed, but please forgive them... they are under the influence of serious alcohol consumption (okay, everyone EXCEPT the Wench... she´s only under the influence of her personality and Kimi who is under the influence of the Wench). ie: We´re all a little buzzed. Rock on dude!!!!! Neptuner

What a trip!! Diving was great, people on the trip have been great. I only wish we could stay longer!! Cenotes on Sunday and then back home. Kim

You guys are really missing a GREAT time. Can´t believe we ahve to go home manana. Jill

OOOPSS.... food´s here, we gotta go!

Well...what a wild and crazy bunch...its been a blast! Did you know that keyboards are TOTALLY different in Mexico¿¿¿ Aside from upside down ¿´s marks! LOL!!!

Have had a blast....and wait til you hear the debut of the official SingleDivers.com theme song....it is really incredible and is even going to be professionally recorded for us! More later kiddos... WW

Hi everyone. I hope you join the next trips that are coming up. We are having a blast !. To bad what has happened in Coz must say in Coz :lmao: No this time the
Cat is going to get out of the bag, if others dont post about it when I get get back ill will :teeth:
B2B

#32 fbp

fbp

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master - Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:37 PM

senor Froggies...

Aaaaarrrrribit....
Dancing on the table tops are ya...

Hurry back.... :lmao:
fpoole
Diving & Gliding..
Hiking & Camping.
Shooting (photos) the Great Nor'West

www.poolesweb.com/

#33 fairfield59

fairfield59

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:102

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:44 PM

Well We are all at Some Restraunt???? In Cozy now having diner. AlI I can say now is You should have been here to see in Person, Other wise what happens in Cozy is Staying in MY HEAD!!!!!!! Off gassing and headed to SENOR FROGS for more dancing and MORE Fun, I have always said You can not have too much fun, But We Sure came close this week. Sonny

Cozy Rocks! People are wonderful.....Diving is fantabulous! Cenotes this Sunday...

No reason to be nervous<!!! Scuba Hawk I have your jacket.. <pm e-mail with an address and I will put it in a box and send it to you. those that missed this trip really missed out. <jay prairie diver

Pardon me folks, but I must break in and stop this nonsense. These folks are seriously deranged. I apologize for any improper thoughts they may have conveyed, but please forgive them... they are under the influence of serious alcohol consumption (okay, everyone EXCEPT the Wench... she´s only under the influence of her personality and Kimi who is under the influence of the Wench). ie: We´re all a little buzzed. Rock on dude!!!!! Neptuner

What a trip!! Diving was great, people on the trip have been great. I only wish we could stay longer!! Cenotes on Sunday and then back home. Kim

You guys are really missing a GREAT time. Can´t believe we ahve to go home manana. Jill

Well...what a wild and crazy bunch...its been a blast! Did you know that keyboards are TOTALLY different in Mexico¿¿¿ Aside from upside down ¿´s marks! LOL!!!

Have had a blast....and wait til you hear the debut of the official SingleDivers.com theme song....it is really incredible and is even going to be professionally recorded for us! More later kiddos... WW

Hi everyone. I hope you join the next trips that are coming up. We are having a blast !. To bad what has happened in Coz must say in Coz :teeth: No this time the
Cat is going to get out of the bag, if others dont post about it when I get get back ill will :teeth:
B2B

Once again I haven{t figured this out, thought I had to log out and do my own thing..

What a great group of people...thoughtful, courteous, and respectful......yeah right... we are almost done eating, and the Dalas flight might be home by now...

D.......I saw this really cool elephant....

Kamala.. you ROCK.... can{t wait to post the picture of you slleping at Grandpa whatever{s....tooo many DOSXX...

Gerry :lmao:

#34 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:39 PM

Hi everyone. I hope you join the next trips that are coming up. We are having a blast !. To bad what has happened in Coz must say in Coz  No this time the
Cat is going to get out of the bag, if others dont post about it when I get get back ill will  
B2B

:D I just left you guys a few hours ago :dance: Can't you behave yourselves???? Oh that's right you are :teeth:

Marion.......it was sad :dltears: to see ya go........you should've stayed longer and Darrell and Tami why did you leave so soon? :welcome: Darrell you were a dive buddy.

For those who did not make it. Diving was great. Met or exceeded my expectations. We did one dive at Paradise which we must of encountered about 5 small to large Eagle Rays. In my top ten dives. :P

The song Neptuner an Gar did was awsome! :2cool: :2cool:

Gotta unpack and dry out this stuff!

More later :dance: :teeth:
You must endeavor to pursue!

#35 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master

Posted 15 January 2005 - 04:15 AM

Another lousy day in paradise
That's Starfish Sandy being blocked by the Railing. SunnyBeachs on the Bow and I'm not sure who's back that is

That's me wrapped in my pink towel and wearing my "Life is Good" hat! :welcome:

I thought it was you, just wasn't sure from the back, . . .Now if you had been standing up . . . :P
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#36 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:13 AM

Hey gang,
I am home safely but it took a while. My 5:40 flight from Dallas became a 7pm flight. Add the time change and I didn't get home until almost 1am. House cold, out of oil, no hot water... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a great time with great people! :teeth: I've had some fun trips down to the caribbean and traveling to Europe but this beat them all hands down! Hawk, you are one fun dude. Get yourself a dry suit and come wreck diving. Marion, was indeed a pleasure and I too had tears in my eyes when we left. We all promised not to say "Goodbye" but," See you again soon"! I have a copy of the video that Jose took on Monday. I'm going to try and get it converted to DVD and make copies for anyone who wants and I'll send you the original tape once it's converted.

:dance: :dance: :taz: :fish: :2cool: :D :D :P :welcome: :teeth: :P :2cool: :dance: :dance: :taz:
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#37 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:41 AM

I posted this topic in two different forums. If there is another forum this should be posted in let me know.

:D ScubaHawk great pictures. Especially Senior Frogs. I could not be there as I was dealing with my High Pressure hose that broke and had to go all over town to find the hose and then a wrench! Wrench not a Wench!

Anyway I want to say a BIG thank you to the tireless person who made this Happen for all of us. Daily she had to deal with 30 plus personalities, a hotel that daily lost reservations, then finding roommates for Scubahawk and others, her organizational skills, remembering everyone’s name and screen name, the cheerleader every night…all with no sleep! And was on the boats everyday with a smile and usually dealing with another problem………I could go on and on!

I have run different companies but I am I awe of her abilities as a businessperson. For a businessperson with her skills dedicating herself to an almost non-profit organization, which is basically one of a kind (singledivers.com)…all of us owing her a BIG, BIG, BIG Thanks!

If she asks for an additional $5.00 for the DVD Allan is producing, let’s pay it…. not Burn it!

I could go on and on about this wonderful Businessperson and wonderful lady…but I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks and have to get to work!

Kamala I hope you are now able to relax in your last couple of days being you saw most of us off yesterday.

KAMALA THANK YOU! :welcome: :teeth: :P :teeth:

Luv Ya,
TravelnSJ (Scott)
You must endeavor to pursue!

#38 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:05 AM

Wow, cool on the gang left in Cozumel posting!! This trip was certainly awesome I just wish the cold I had back in December wouldn't have come back, but unforunately it did.... :dltears: and of course getting back to the cooler weather didn't help either... argh!!!!!

G - cool on the elephant you saw! :welcome:

I wish I was able to bring back much more cool stuff from this trip, but with limited funds that wasn't possible.. yet I still had a fantastic time meeting everyone I didn't know yet and spending some time with those I already did.. and of course the afternoon trip to the south side of the Island with Sonny, Kerry and Gerry was great, definately a trip to see Punta Sur and other areas along the way were undescribably breath taking! Also all the walking some some of us did to and from town and partying/dancing at Senor Frogs was a blast... :P :D I just wish it could have gone on for much longer, but I know I had to come back to the real world sometime... :teeth:

Well, now it's time for me to figure out my next trip and I may shoot for the Florida trip in May as I was already planning on going out there for a week up to Orlando so I may meet up with the others later if I plan this out right....

Dejah

#39 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:20 AM

Actually WW did sleep and I've got a picture to prove it :welcome: , I'll start posting them Tuesday when I get to my T1 access.
ScubaHawk, don't let Marvel fool you, she wouldn't pay a cent for the blackmail shots I have!
Great trip and thanks again to the wench for putting it together.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#40 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:52 AM

Awesome Dejah (Thoris)! Come on down! Sounds as if you guys all had a terrific time, as I knew you would. :teeth:

Scott- post trip reports go here.... :welcome:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#41 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:17 PM

OK, More Photos - My attempts at U/W photog should be back Sunday

Our Crew at Casa Blanca (Spanish for "Damn, that's a big fish!"

Attached Images

• casa1.jpg

Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
WHO DAT!!!!

#42 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:19 PM

The rest of the crew at Casa Blanca (Spanish for "Don't sit between DiveCandy and ScubaHawk)

Attached Images

• casa2.jpg

WHO DAT!!!!

#43 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:20 PM

Karla, Sandy and Dan at Casa Blanca - Spanish for "I think Hawk's told this story before"

Attached Images

• bored.jpg

Edited by ScubaHawk, 16 January 2005 - 11:24 AM.

WHO DAT!!!!

#44 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:21 PM

The hotel dock

Attached Images

• pier.jpg

WHO DAT!!!!

#45 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:22 PM

SonnyBeachs, D.M. Santos - showing off a war wound, and CaptSaaz

Attached Images

• Sonny__Santos__Captsaaz.jpg

WHO DAT!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users