• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Wondering Diver from Florida

Caribbean Bonaire Cocos sharks octopus liveabord Galapagos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scubajuana

scubajuana

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 10 September 2021 - 10:44 AM

Hello fellow divers!

A fanatic diver here, dropping in to introduce myself, Jane  :wavey:

AOW/Nitrox over 300 dives and looking to get back on the "road" again. Traveled the world for awhile jumping from one scuba destination to another meeting divers from all over the world. Hopefully will be back at it March or April next year starting with an island hoping tour in the Caribbean. Would love any referrals to dive shops/dive masters and/or great dives you've had. 

Cheers!

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 September 2021 - 12:07 PM

Hello fellow divers!

A fanatic diver here, dropping in to introduce myself, Jane  :wavey:

AOW/Nitrox over 300 dives and looking to get back on the "road" again. Traveled the world for awhile jumping from one scuba destination to another meeting divers from all over the world. Hopefully will be back at it March or April next year starting with an island hoping tour in the Caribbean. Would love any referrals to dive shops/dive masters and/or great dives you've had. 

Cheers!

Hello Jane and welcome (again) to SingleDivers.com! Kamala :blond:  (yes she has her own emoji) is currently leading a trip in fantastic Cozumel for the week, but there are plenty of members who should stop by to say hello and chime in with their "Best of the Caribbean" recommendations over the next few days.

I have to say that I envy the scuba vagabond life you've described; please know we are eager for you to sample the added value our club members bring to a dive trip. We are a safe, experienced and lighthearted bunch; many of us met our "go-to" dive buddy on a previous trip and now plan trips together from the list of amazing dive meccas "The Wench" (yes she has her own title too) prepares for the club. What a treat if you would weave some of your own plans into our itinerary!

BTW could you let us know if you received the "Welcome to SingleDivers.com" email we sent out? It is a pilot program for reaching out and encouraging the slightly timid to open up with an introduction here in the Forums. (Of course you have made it clear you do not seem to suffer from such a problem.) :laugh: Have a great weekend and again, :wavey: welcome!  :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 September 2021 - 08:35 AM

Hello from Cozumel...still traveling but also setting up our fantastic calendar of trips for next year at the same time! We look for a great combo of classic faves where we are treated like royalty and offering new destinations for our members so you don't have to be a subject matter expert every time you take a trip someplace...especially during ever changing times like covid. :wacko:

Welcome to our club and we hope you'll join one of our 'effortless' trips ...they are a blast!  Kamala aka WreckWench! aka :blond:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 13 September 2021 - 03:49 PM

Hello and Welcome to SingleDivers.com!!

• WreckWench likes this

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Caribbean, Bonaire, Cocos, sharks, octopus, liveabord, Galapagos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users