• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#3 BONAIRE "DIVE & YOGA" Nov 19-26, 2022: QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS... Ask Away Inside this Topic!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 TigerSharkT

TigerSharkT

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:260

Posted 10 November 2022 - 02:07 PM

Few questions:

1. When is the yoga classes, I cannot see it on the schedule?

2. There are 2 mentions about money and forms, one says bring $25 and forms at 7AM to breakfast on Sunday, other says $45 and forms to shop at 930AM - which one is correct?

3.And I still cannot see where these mysterious forms are to download - I need to ensure I get them on the odd days I am in the office next week to print out :-) 

Edited by TigerSharkT, 10 November 2022 - 02:10 PM.

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 November 2022 - 05:31 PM

Few questions:

1. When is the yoga classes, I cannot see it on the schedule?

2. There are 2 mentions about money and forms, one says bring $25 and forms at 7AM to breakfast on Sunday, other says $45 and forms to shop at 930AM - which one is correct?

3.And I still cannot see where these mysterious forms are to download - I need to ensure I get them on the odd days I am in the office next week to print out :-) 

Good questions... and thank you for being so diligent in capturing my power outage induced mistakes. (Power has been out all day and I was working off battery supply trying to get this done before it failed.)

The marine park fee for years has been $25 and its NOW $45. I tried to correct all instances of that but must of missed a few.

The yoga classes will be in the am BEFORE diving so usually at 6am as breakfast is at 7 am as the boat leaves at 8am.

The first day is NOT an early diving day so the 9am to 9:30 AT THE DIVE SHOP IS CORRECT. Breakfast is still 7am. Yoga is at 6am.

The forms have NOT been uploaded. I could not get them uploaded but will be in the next updates I do. (I reached out for the new forms as the ones I have may no longer be current. I'll post them as soon as I get them)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 10 November 2022 - 08:37 PM

Is the exit tax now contactless as well? It used to be cash. How much is it now?

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 10 November 2022 - 09:18 PM

Is the exit tax now contactless as well? It used to be cash. How much is it now?

Yes it is and its in your airline ticket. YAY...no more standing in line to pay that thing!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#20 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 06:31 AM

Yes it is and its in your airline ticket. YAY...no more standing in line to pay that thing!

Awesome!!! That line sucks...

#21 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 12 November 2022 - 09:10 AM

Somebody is probably going to ask but the tour information does not mention donkeys.  Not even a mention of an ear, or a hoof, or a tail wagging in anticipation of me approaching the gate hoping they will get a friendly scratch behind their ear.  Nothing, not even a subtle Hee-Haw!!!  So are there gonna be donkeys on the tour?  What is listed sounds pretty good without them so I will do it anyway.

If not, I will settle for ignoring my "animals that end with 'key'" fascination for this trip I guess.   Monkey, Donkey, Turkey... it just make me laugh to think of the words and, as you know Kamala, a happy high ranking Clownfish is much better than an unhappy high ranking Clownfish!!!

Edited by Cmdr. Clownfish, 12 November 2022 - 09:16 AM.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 12 November 2022 - 11:37 AM

Somebody is probably going to ask but the tour information does not mention donkeys.  Not even a mention of an ear, or a hoof, or a tail wagging in anticipation of me approaching the gate hoping they will get a friendly scratch behind their ear.  Nothing, not even a subtle Hee-Haw!!!  So are there gonna be donkeys on the tour?  What is listed sounds pretty good without them so I will do it anyway.

If not, I will settle for ignoring my "animals that end with 'key'" fascination for this trip I guess.   Monkey, Donkey, Turkey... it just make me laugh to think of the words and, as you know Kamala, a happy high ranking Clownfish is much better than an unhappy high ranking Clownfish!!!

LOL I can tell you are getting in the mood for a VACATION!!! And yes we will see them along the way OR you can sub out something else for them since its a private tour!!!!

Just need at least 5 to run it... and I think we have 2 so far based upon $90 for 5-9 and $70 based upon 10-or more

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users