• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

I can't book my trip with you...WHAT DO I DO?? WHAT IS WRONG???

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 March 2022 - 04:44 PM

Q. HELP I can't book my trip with you. What do I do? What is wrong?

A.  The top two reasons people can not book a trip with us are because they are not registered as a member or their membership dues are not upgraded to one of our premium levels. Each is easy to fix. Please note that our premium membership levels expire after a year so see below how to renew them. Or wanna make sure they are current until YOU decide to stop them? See below for how to do that as well.  Not finding the answer you need? Or need more help? Email trips@singledivers.com or post in this topic you are reading!

How To Know What My MEMBERSHIP Level Is?

You can look under your picture in your profile or under any your picture under any post you have made. If it says "member" you are NOT upgraded to one of our premium membership levels. If it says "anything else" then you are upgraded and you need to email trips@singledivers.com for add'l help.

gallery_2_176_16448.jpg

How Do I Register on the SingleDivers.com site?

• www.singledivers.com
  • click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  • Click on REGISTER in the upper right corner
  • Choose a FUN SCREEN NAME ...email admin@singledivers.com if you need help. (Changing your screen name is very difficult to do after the fact so please take a few minutes to come up with a name you will like!)
  • Finish the registration process

NOTE: Only upgraded premium members can sign up for our trips. The premium membership enables you to receive private trip communications, see the profiles of who else is going, PM others on the trip (and other premium members on the site) as well as entitle you to numerous specials, discounts, perks and deals throughout the year.

How Do I Upgrade my Membership or Renew my Membership?

• www.singledivers.com
  • click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
  • Login in the upper right (you know you are logged in when you see your screen name vs guest)
  • Click on the white links in the dark blue bar....the last one is MEMBERSHIP
  • Choose Premier (or higher) or if you are active duty military choose our Diver's In Uniform and we will work with you to validate your complementary membership. OTHERWISE... choose the payment option of either paypal or the SD payment portal
  • if you choose paypal your membership will be upgraded automatically and you can proceed immediately to book per the instructions below.
  • If you choose the SD payment portal please allow 2-3 days for your subscription to be cleared, validated and manually upgraded
  • Once your membership is upgraded you can book a trip with us.

How Do I Set Up Auto Renew On My Dues So I Can Book A Trip Anytime I Want?

Simple. When you follow the steps above to set up and/or upgrade/renew CHOOSE PAYPAL to pay your dues. Not only will it upgrade you instantaneously so that you can book a trip immediately vs waiting 2-3 days....it will also auto renew so you only need to cancel when you want but you can always book a trip whenever you like.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users