• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Transfers from the airport to resort?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CindyMac13

CindyMac13

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 18 March 2022 - 10:32 PM

Could someone please share the procedure for the airport transfers tomorrow? My email is bouncing back from the singledivers URL and I do not find a topic for airport transfers in the forum

Thanks so much: )

#2 CindyMac13

CindyMac13

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 18 March 2022 - 10:43 PM

DISREGARD I FOUND IT: )

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 March 2022 - 06:56 AM

DISREGARD I FOUND IT: )

YAY!!! Glad you found it in your spam folder!  AND let us know. Thanks for posting this as its a timely reminder to the team of the following:

1. We need to start earlier ensuring that people have FOUND THE TRIP PM IN THE FORUMS (you are in the forums if you are reading this) AND

2. We desperately need some more volunteers to bubble up to help us with simple but vital things like making sure all our new (and returning) members know how to access the trip PM so they don't have to rely on emails landing in their spam etc.

VOLUNTEER HELP: If anyone reading this has a little time to help the club WE NEED YOU!!  I know Cindy is slammed in her day job but even as little as 10 mins a day or 30 mins a week could help tremendously! We'd give you a very targeted task and you could do it as you had time but at least once each week sort of thing.  Email trips@singledivers.com or kamala@singledivers.com to talk about how you can help!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users