• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 NYE Roatan "Southern Gem" Dec 31 to Jan 7, 2023...With Pup the Scuba Cowboy!: Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extras, Add On's, & Tours

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#106 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 29 December 2022 - 10:46 AM

I was not added to the wait list for the night dive boat.  Please do not forget me.

Kamala is managing the second boat night dive list; she should be at the resort by now and will be accessing these topics. :diver:

GREAT NEWS...we have more dive spots in the booking system so you can sign up for a spot!!! Once you do Brad will get you on the WHO'S GOING LIST for the BOAT NIGHT DIVE!!!

We also got 6 more tour spots...they will not last long so please book those as soon as you can. I'm not sure I can get more but if these fill up fast then maybe I can!  There are also in the booking system too!

So how would I book the night dive?  I have been to "My Trips" I cannot find where I would add the night dive? My balance owed is $0 and I cannot see a way to add an additional purchase.

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#107 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:12 AM

I was not added to the wait list for the night dive boat.  Please do not forget me.

Kamala is managing the second boat night dive list; she should be at the resort by now and will be accessing these topics. :diver:

GREAT NEWS...we have more dive spots in the booking system so you can sign up for a spot!!! Once you do Brad will get you on the WHO'S GOING LIST for the BOAT NIGHT DIVE!!!

We also got 6 more tour spots...they will not last long so please book those as soon as you can. I'm not sure I can get more but if these fill up fast then maybe I can!  There are also in the booking system too!

So how would I book the night dive?  I have been to "My Trips" I cannot find where I would add the night dive? My balance owed is $0 and I cannot see a way to add an additional purchase.

I just checked, and it seems to be working here.  Click on the SOLD OUT under the Roatan trip.  Then ADD ONS.  The night boat dive is in there.  I clicked on it, and it did add to my cart.  Ed

#108 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:14 AM

Diana aka SharkB8 just asked to be added to the Buoyancy class if it is not too late.  Thank you.  Ed 

#109 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 29 December 2022 - 12:16 PM

I just checked, and it seems to be working here.  Click on the SOLD OUT under the Roatan trip.  Then ADD ONS.  The night boat dive is in there.  I clicked on it, and it did add to my cart.  Ed

Thanks Ed!!  I would have never thought about clicking on "Sold Out".

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#110 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 12:38 PM

Thanks Ed!!  I would have never thought about clicking on "Sold Out".

Happy to help.  See you when you get here.  Ed

#111 SeaLassie

SeaLassie

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW - NITROX
  • Logged Dives:320

Posted 29 December 2022 - 02:31 PM

I thought I requested the Friday dives but I'm not on the list.  Is it because you can't do the dives and make the island tour?  The Island Tour has priority.

#112 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 29 December 2022 - 04:18 PM

I thought I requested the Friday dives but I'm not on the list.  Is it because you can't do the dives and make the island tour?  The Island Tour has priority.

Ellen I do not look for conflicts; I just add names when a request or booking is made. As a volunteer I do not vet every request that thoroughly, that is Kamala's job during the week. It is much more likely your name was overlooked in the flurry of booking requests at the last minute. I will ensure your name is on the Friday Boat Trip. :diver:

• WreckWench likes this
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#113 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 December 2022 - 08:46 PM

Ellen I do not look for conflicts; I just add names when a request or booking is made. As a volunteer I do not vet every request that thoroughly, that is Kamala's job during the week. It is much more likely your name was overlooked in the flurry of booking requests at the last minute. I will ensure your name is on the Friday Boat Trip. :diver:

Thanks Brad! And a flurry it was.... :wacko:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#114 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 December 2022 - 08:44 AM

Per email:  Gigi Dives Kathleen has attempted 2 payments and they failed. She is signing up for Buoyancy clinic and eco tour and possibly her extra night of hotel costs.

I will add her to the lists but just not show paid.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)