• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bonaire 2023 - CAN YOU FIND the OFFICIAL TRIP PM IN THE FORUMS & How to Find Trip PM Updates

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 11 January 2023 - 09:59 AM

Roger that!  I can access them.

Monica

aka WaterChild

Thank you Monica for accessing the actual Trip PM thread so the file attachments and URL links are available to you!

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#17 OceanWreckDiver

OceanWreckDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, EAN
  • Logged Dives:~750

Posted 26 February 2023 - 02:05 PM

I am able to access.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#18 Captain Scubing

Captain Scubing

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Master diver
  • Logged Dives:326

Posted 26 February 2023 - 03:19 PM

I too can now log into the forums,  WooHoo ‼️

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#19 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 07:19 PM

I am able to access.

John thanks. :diver:

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#20 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 07:20 PM

I too can now log into the forums,  WooHoo ‼️

Michael thanks :diver:

#21 Moby Jane

Moby Jane

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:30

Posted 02 March 2023 - 07:48 PM

Hi All;   Sorry for the delay in logging in, I'm very excited to meet all of you soon!   I have whats app on my I-phone  ).   I arrive in Bonaire at 2:44 pm, March 4th, AA  flight 1379.     Is there a spot at the airport for SD arrivals to wait?   And regarding bringing mixers and tonic water, these are to be purchased in Bonaire, right?   

thank you

elsa (aka Moby Jane)

#22 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 02 March 2023 - 08:09 PM

Hi All;   Sorry for the delay in logging in, I'm very excited to meet all of you soon!   I have whats app on my I-phone ( ).   I arrive in Bonaire at 2:44 pm, March 4th, AA  flight 1379.     Is there a spot at the airport for SD arrivals to wait?   And regarding bringing mixers and tonic water, these are to be purchased in Bonaire, right?   

thank you

elsa (aka Moby Jane)

Hello Elsa,

The site shows that you are on AA 1794.  That is the Miami flight that 6 others are on.  I did look up AA 1379, and that shows as landing in Charlotte at 12:08.  Please check and confirm that you are on the Miami flight.  We will go through customs and immigration, and then head outside.  There will be a driver there with a sign saying Divi or SingleDivers.  They will have a list of who is supposed to be on the flight.  Some people are getting alcohol at duty free, and then mixers once we get to Bonaire.  There are two tax forms that Kamala posted links to several days ago.  They should be addressed prior to the trip, as doing it at the airport may hold you up for quite a while.  I will see you on Saturday.  Ed

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 March 2023 - 09:29 PM

Hi All;   Sorry for the delay in logging in, I'm very excited to meet all of you soon!   I have whats app on my I-phone  ).   I arrive in Bonaire at 2:44 pm, March 4th, AA  flight 1379.     Is there a spot at the airport for SD arrivals to wait?   And regarding bringing mixers and tonic water, these are to be purchased in Bonaire, right?   

thank you

elsa (aka Moby Jane)

removed tel numbers for safety. Elsa it sounds like you are not getting our updates. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.

The questions you ask have all been answered so either my replies are confusing...or you are not getting them.

For example we asked that you send your what's app number via email so your number will be safe and not compromised.

You must pay several fees before arriving or you will be delayed for a very long time at the airport paying them before you can leave the airport.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO LOG INTO THE SD.com message inbox so you can read the messages we  have posted in the past several days. Thank you.

1. singledivers.com
  2. forums
  3. take me to the surface interval forums
  4. log into the upper right
  5. click on the letter or envelope icon on the same line as your screen name
  6. open the message entitled DO NOT DELETE Bonaire Mar 4-11, 2023
  7. go to the last pages to read the most current messages.

Thank you.

If you have more questions email trips@singledivers.com  Thank you

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users