• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Happy to join SingleDivers.com from Colorado

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Moby Jane

Moby Jane

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:30

Posted 18 September 2022 - 04:50 PM

Hi All:  I am a new diver and new to SD.  So far I've been on 2 dive trips: Cayman Brac in 2019 and Cozumel in 2020. I had a really great time.  i hope someday to see a whale.   I live in Colorado and am looking forward to getting in the water again.  I will be in Cancun in October and hope to join the group in Bonaire in November.   

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 18 September 2022 - 04:59 PM

Hi All:  I am a new diver and new to SD.  So far I've been on 2 dive trips: Cayman Brac in 2019 and Cozumel in 2020. I had a really great time.  i hope someday to see a whale.   I live in Colorado and am looking forward to getting in the water again.  I will be in Cancun in October and hope to join the group in Bonaire in November.   

Hello Elsa and again welcome aboard! We are happy you found us and stoked that you are already planning to join Kamala and many of our safe, fun buddyless diving members in amazing Bonaire! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 18 September 2022 - 09:37 PM

Hi and Welcome to SingleDivers.com!!

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#4 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 19 September 2022 - 07:43 AM

Hi Moby Jane.  Welcome to SD.  We're glad you found us.  You're sure to see Whale sharks on the Cozy/Cenotes/Whalesharks trip in August of 2023.  Enjoy Bonaire, you're going to love traveling with SD!

#5 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,712 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 19 September 2022 - 09:14 AM

:hiya:  Elsa and  :welcome:  to the awesome world of Singledivers.com.  Happy you found this group and are on the trip to Belize.  Kamala and crew put on the best trips, to fabulous warm water destinations!!!  Cancun will be a great place to get your fins wet again and get ready for Belize.   I live in Golden and love the fact we have a fabulous airport to get to those destinations.

Kathy aka little mermaid

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 December 2022 - 07:55 AM

We are sorry you could not join us in Nov for Bonaire...we had a blast but it would have been better with another new member! Please check out our trips for next year...we have 1 single occupancy spot s/o and 1 double occupancy spot d/o for our March 4-11, 2023 Bonaire trip! We'd love to have you join us on that or another amazing trip!

And we have TONS of members from Colorado! :welcome:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users