• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Raja Landbased... Tours & Who's Arriving to Bali when

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 December 2022 - 04:25 PM

Please let us know who wants to arrive early for tours and how many days early? I want to lock in the group hotel to keep us all together and safe. Plus I want to help get some tour options set up from what we've done in the past.

So let us know below when you plan to arrive and how much of the extra time before the 15th you arrive you want to spend touring or just resting up or even visiting friends in Bali.  :thankyou:

WHO'S ARRIVING TO BALI WHEN AND WHO WANTS TO DO WHAT:

1. Kamala aka WreckWench - I will try to arrive the same time that everyone else is arriving or slightly before.
  2. Karen aka Ksue44 - Arr 4/9 at 3:00 pm, tour
  3. Steve aka Soonerdiver - Arr 4/12 at 3:15 pm, beach time and tour. On the return trip, need a room for the 26th and 27th.  Leave for Labuan Bajo on 28th at 8:00 am, staying at Komodo Resort on Sebayur Island for ten days, returning to Bali on May 8th, need room for the 8th and 9th.
    More posted 05 Dec: I will need a room for the 12th, 13th and 14th. I would like some beach time and tour. On the way back I need a room 26th and 27th, I leave for Labuan Bajo the 28th at 8:00 am. I will be at the Komodo Resort on Sebayur island for ten days, returning to Bali on May 8th. I will also need a room for the 8th and 9th of May but I can take care of that if I need to. Will we do anything when we leave for sorong, that flight isn't until evening?
  4. Bruce aka gobie - Arr 4/13 at 11:55 am, tour
  5. Jeff aka o2dive12 - Arr 4/13 at 4:55 pm
  6. Gayle aka windymike - 4/11 at 4:55 pm
  7. Rachel aka Rachel -   touring
  8. Ellen aka SeaLassie - Arrive in Sarong at 6:10 am, tours set up for Thurs & Fri.  Need to know when and where to meet for the ferry to the resort.
  9. Lori aka diver diva - I want to arrive early to Bali to adjust to the time difference and do some touring.  I have not figured out my flights and I am still working on my travels prior to Bali.  I want to possibly vacation in Hawaii or something on my way to Bali.  My husband would be joining me on that part of the journey.

So, I am interested in touring Bali and staying at group hotel.

More 05 January: I have my flights.  I will be arriving in Bali on Saturday April 8th at midnight. It looks like I will be the first one there.

I need suggestions on where to stay, how to get around and what I can do safely by myself, at least for the first day until Karen arrives.

10. Eleanora aka Eleonora - Hello! I just signed up and I want to book my ticket soon. From SoCal it's a lot simpler to fly to Jakarta (only one 1 stop). Is anyone else flying through CGK? Kamala, is this a good option as well?

11. Edy aka Edy Slice - Erica aka zinfandel and Edy aka Edy Slice will already be in Bali and we have a place to stay.

12. Erica aka zinfandel - Erica aka zinfandel and Edy aka Edy Slice will already be in Bali and we have a place to stay.

13. Marcia aka lovestodive - Gayle (windymike) and arrive on 4/11 at 16:55. We would like to tour (beach, temple, rice patty, etc) on the days after our arrival.

14. Lori aka diver diva - 4/8 at 00:00

Edited by ScubaPunk, 22 January 2023 - 04:23 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Ksue44

Ksue44

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Cert Level:0
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 01 December 2022 - 06:01 PM

Hi Kamala,

I am arriving in Bali on April 9th at 15:00 per the information from Cathay Pacific.

#3 soonerdiver

soonerdiver

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveMaster
  • Logged Dives:Several hundred, thousands un-logged.

Posted 02 December 2022 - 10:40 PM

I will be ariving a day later than my original itinerary stated. I should be ariving on Wednesday April 12th at 15:15.

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 December 2022 - 11:16 PM

Hi Kamala,

I am arriving in Bali on April 9th at 15:00 per the information from Cathay Pacific.

Cool girl!!! That gives a really big window for others to arrive early and not be by themselves! Do you want to be at the group hotel for all the time? Probably safer and easier but let me know! (I'm finalizing the group hotel due to changes in flights etc so will let everyone know once I have.  Also how many days do you want to tour and/or just relax?

I will be ariving a day later than my original itinerary stated. I should be ariving on Wednesday April 12th at 15:15.

Steve how much time do you want to rest/relax and how much touring?

NOTE: We can try and do something in the am of our flight day the 15th and then head to the airport for travel time/ check in times etc.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 Ksue44

Ksue44

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Cert Level:0
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 03 December 2022 - 01:50 AM

I havent really thought about staying at the group hotel the entire time. It probably is a good idea, I want to be able to do some excursions around Bali.

#6 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 03 December 2022 - 03:29 PM

I look forward to this guy one day actually following instructions.

Sent by Bruce aka gobie 03 December 2022, 03:43 PM

Im arriving Thurs 13 at 11:55
I want to tour.
I will relax later.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#7 o2dive12

o2dive12

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 03 December 2022 - 05:31 PM

Jeff aka o2dive12 is arriving 4/13. @ 4:55pm. Will I have time to tour that day??? Are we considering staying at Lotus Bungalows or is it gonna be a Bali hotel??

#8 LovesToDive

LovesToDive

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 04 December 2022 - 08:01 AM

Gayle (windymike) and I will be arriving on 4/11 at 16:55. We would like to tour ( beach, temple, rice patty, etc) on the remaining days after our arrival.

#9 gobie

gobie

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 04 December 2022 - 10:03 AM

Arrive Thurs 13 at 11:55am
Want to tour
Relax later

#10 gobie

gobie

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 04 December 2022 - 10:07 AM

I look forward to this guy one day actually following instructions.

Nope, your lucky I get a reply to you some fashion .
Glad your here brad to cover my butt.😝

Sent by Bruce aka gobie 03 December 2022, 03:43 PM
Im arriving Thurs 13 at 11:55
I want to tour.
I will relax later.

#11 Rachel

Rachel

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:162+

Posted 04 December 2022 - 11:17 AM

I don't have my flights yet. I'd be happy with some resting and some touring.

Kamala, do you mind posting your flight info to Bali?

Edited by Rachel, 04 December 2022 - 11:18 AM.

#12 SeaLassie

SeaLassie

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW - NITROX
  • Logged Dives:320

Posted 04 December 2022 - 01:17 PM

I'm going straight though Bali (been there, done that) and on to Sarong.  I arrive in Sarong at 0610 on Wednesday the 12th.  I have tours set up for Thursday & Friday.  Will likely be working some from the hotel. Just need to know where and when to meet up with the group for the ferry to the resort. 

#13 soonerdiver

soonerdiver

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveMaster
  • Logged Dives:Several hundred, thousands un-logged.

Posted 05 December 2022 - 04:08 PM

So I guess I will need a room for the 12th, 13th and 14th. I would like some beach time and tour. On the way back I need a room for the 26th and 27th because I leave for Labuan Bajo friday the 28th at 8:00 am. I will be at the Komodo Resort on Sebayur island for ten days returning to Bali on May 8th. I will also need a room for the 8th and 9th of May but I can take care of that if I need to. What will we do the day we leave for sorong since the flight isn't until evening?

#14 diver diva

diver diva

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 09 December 2022 - 02:39 PM

Hello!

I want to arrive early to Bali to adjust to the time difference and do some touring.  I have not figured out my flights and I am still working on my travels prior to Bali.  I want to possibly vacation in Hawaii or something on my way to Bali.  My husband would be joining me on that part of the journey.

So, I am interested in touring Bali and staying at group hotel.

Lori

#15 diver diva

diver diva

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 09 December 2022 - 02:41 PM

I thought of one more thing.  Recommendations on timing return flights and where to stay.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users