• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Raja Landbased... Tours & Who's Arriving to Bali when

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Eleonora

Eleonora

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced open water (with Nitrox)
  • Logged Dives:~150

Posted 11 December 2022 - 05:19 PM

Hello everyone! I just signed up and I want to book my ticket soon. From SoCal it's a lot simpler to fly to Jakarta (only one 1 stop). Is anyone else flying through CGK? Kamala, is this a good option as well?

Thanks!

#17 Edy Slice

Edy Slice

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:I don't know

Posted 12 December 2022 - 06:48 PM

Erica Crawford and Edy Rhodes will already be in Bali and we have a place to stay.  

#18 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 December 2022 - 10:37 AM

Erica Crawford and Edy Rhodes will already be in Bali and we have a place to stay.  

Got it.  Thanks.

#19 LovesToDive

LovesToDive

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:800+

Posted 14 December 2022 - 11:09 AM

I did reply but do not see my name listed on the list. I am arriving 4/11 at 4:55

#20 diver diva

diver diva

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 05 January 2023 - 01:17 PM

Hello

I have my flights.  I will be arriving in Bali on Saturday April 8th at midnight. It looks like I will be the first one there.

I need suggestions on where to stay, how to get around and what I can do safely by myself, at least for the first day until Karen arrives.

We are only 3 months away, how exciting!

#21 Zinfandel

Zinfandel

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:81

Posted 18 January 2023 - 10:31 PM

Ok folks its mid January. I need to know what night we are staying at the group motel, name of motel and the details on flight to Sarong and back. 

It looks like you all (except 2 going direct to Sarong) are arriving between 8th & 13th with 3 days to a week to play in Bali before we go diving. As I've said before I have a good friend in Bali who is a driver and tour guide with very reasonable rates (approx $50 for airport pickup, $50-100 for 1/2 day to 1 day tour and transport to just about anywhere on the island) his WhatsApp number is 62 878-6024-6546. Also you can rent a scooter for $4-8 a day and if you have gps can go anywhere on your own, its totally safe once you get out of Denpasar. Obviously I haven't been to Bali in 3 year because of Covid and Indonesia not letting us come but in the past there has always been lots of drivers meeting every flight and offering rides to anywhere, they don't really have taxis like we think of them but there is some agreements about certain divers having monopoly in certain areas, book a room or airbnb in Ubud, get a ride there and then there are lots of ways to get 1/2 day and 1 day tours, just look at airbnb experiences. Can't wait to be there and dive with you all. Erica

:wavey:  :wow:  :fish2:  :fish2:

#22 Ksue44

Ksue44

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Cert Level:0
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 22 January 2023 - 02:55 PM

Erica,

Any recommendations on where to stay in UBud?

#23 Ksue44

Ksue44

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Cert Level:0
  • Logged Dives:0

Posted 21 February 2023 - 11:30 AM

I arrive in Bali (Denspar) on Sunday, April 9th. I will probably stay at the group hotel the entire week. A couple of activities that I am looking at doing in Bali are and open to other activities:

Uluwatu Temple – Address: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency (southern coast of Bali)

Jatiluwih Rice Terrace (UNESCO site) – Address: Village, Jl. Jatiluwih Kawan No.Desa 82152 Gunungsari Bali

Mason Elephant Park TaroAddress: Ubud . NOTE: there are 2 tours to choose from) – website to book tour: www.balibathingelephant.com

• Bathing Elephant + & Volcano Kintamani Tour (this includes: a stop at Bali spices Garden; a stop at Holly Spring Temple of “Sebatu Temple” and stop at Tegalalang rice terraces;  April 10th or 11th; or 12th or 13th; or 14th
  • Elephant Bathing + Tanah Lot Tour – (this includes: Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple; Alas Kedaton Sanctuary Monkey Forest; and Tanah Lot Sea Temple) April 27th?

Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling with Viator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users