• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SAVE THE DATES...& ADVISE WHEN OPEN FOR BOOKING: MAGICAL MALDIVES Liveaboard Nov 2-11, 2024

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#31 diver diva

diver diva

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 11 March 2023 - 01:45 PM

Please put me on the list.  Thank you!  Lori

#32 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 11 March 2023 - 07:46 PM

Please put me on the list.  Thank you!  Lori

Lori your name is on the Notify List! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#33 diveangel6

diveangel6

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Logged Dives:750+

Posted 18 March 2023 - 01:35 AM

Please add me to notify list, Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat  +1 (wife)

#34 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 18 March 2023 - 07:46 AM

Please add me to notify list, Liveaboard + a few buffer days to not miss the boat  +1 (wife)

Ernest we have noted your request, however please note non diver packages are NOT available for the club's liveaboard trips and the Maldives club trip does not include any special pre or post trip tours like Raja Ampat, Red Sea, Philippines etc. We will still add your name only to the Notify List.

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#35 diveangel6

diveangel6

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Logged Dives:750+

Posted 23 March 2023 - 01:52 AM

Ernest we have noted your request, however please note non diver packages are NOT available for the club's liveaboard trips and the Maldives club trip does not include any special pre or post trip tours like Raja Ampat, Red Sea, Philippines etc. We will still add your name only to the Notify List.

Understood perfectly.  Actually, she's a diver, NAUI AOW+Nitrox with 400+ dives.  So if possible, please also add her as well.  We usually do 2-3 liveaboards and land based diving trips a year together while I do additional trips by myself.  Thank you so much!

#36 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 23 March 2023 - 07:43 AM

Understood perfectly.  Actually, she's a diver, NAUI AOW+Nitrox with 400+ dives.  So if possible, please also add her as well.  We usually do 2-3 liveaboards and land based diving trips a year together while I do additional trips by myself.  Thank you so much!

Ernest anyone who wants to join a club trip as a diver (there is a different process for non diving spouses, but that obviously does not apply here) must create their own Member Profile with a unique Member Name that is not their own name and a unique email address that the system uses for indexing. You are free to create her profile just as you did your own with these criteria in mind, then either you or she can log in here and post the request to be added to this trip just as you already have. Thanks in advance!

#37 SeaMore

SeaMore

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:610

Posted 11 April 2023 - 08:40 PM

Please add me to be notified.  Thank you

#38 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 12 April 2023 - 07:36 AM

Please add me to be notified.  Thank you

Mike you are on the Notify List.

#39 Waterbaby71

Waterbaby71

Getting started

• SD Trip Coordinator
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:5

Posted 13 April 2023 - 09:35 PM

Please add me to notify list.
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#40 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 07:47 AM

Please add me to notify list.

Melissa welcome aboard, we see you just joined (registered) 13 April and we are stoked you are already planning to join us on this totally Bucket List trip!
Oh and yes Ma'am, your name is now on the Notify List for when this trip opens for booking! :diver:

#41 davewave3283

davewave3283

Getting started

• Divers in Uniform
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Logged Dives:97

Posted 20 April 2023 - 12:16 PM

Please put me on the notify list for this trip! With buffer days.

Edited by davewave3283, 20 April 2023 - 12:26 PM.

#42 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 20 April 2023 - 04:57 PM

Please put me on the notify list for this trip! With buffer days.

David you name with addendum is on the Notify List. :diver:

#43 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 22 April 2023 - 12:57 PM

Add me to the notify list please!

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#44 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 01:58 PM

Add me to the notify list please!

Keith your name is on the List! :diver:

#45 waterchick

waterchick

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 25 May 2023 - 09:24 PM

Hello,

Please add me to the notify list for Maldives 2024. I've been dying to go there! Thanks in advance!

Kindly,

Jodie aka waterchick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users