• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Hi, my name is Michael and I am a Dive Acholic :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NTheWater

NTheWater

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:1400+

Posted 03 March 2023 - 11:51 AM

Excited to find another group of people to dive with.  I saw all the great photos on Facebook from the Feb 23 Cozumel trip and it motived me to join!

I live on the east coast of Florida (Melbourne) and am a fairly active diver - especially once the water warms up a little.  I dive a lot in the Jupiter\WPB area and also try to do at least one scuba vacation a year.  I just got back from Truk last November and head to Socorro in June.  Looking for ideas for 2024\25.  Most of my regular dive buddies are starting to hang up their fins and I am hoping to meet more like minded divers.  

I enjoy underwater photography, but have a love\hate relationship with it.  I love taking pictures.... I hate editing them :)  

Overall, I am easy going person.  Enjoy being around people - but can tend to be quite at times.  Also not the type to close down the bar on trips.  Happily married with three grown (yeah) kids.

Open to all types of diving.  Spend about 70% of my time in the ocean, but also enjoy fresh water diving as well (springs in north Florida or the Cenotes in Mexico).  

Hope to join the group on future trips and\or meet local dive buddies.  

Happy Diving!

Michael (aka NTheWater)

#2 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 03 March 2023 - 12:51 PM

Hello Michael, and welcome to SingleDivers.  This is a fun group to dive with, and you will fit in very well based on your introduction.  I have made a few trips to Truk with the group myself, and they were amazing trips.  If you want some closer wreck diving, check out the North Carolina trip in July if you can squeeze it in with your Socorro trip.  

#3 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,713 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 05 March 2023 - 09:15 AM

:hiya:  Michael and  :welcome:  to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com.  It's all about buddyless diving and Kamala and crew put together the best trips!!  I think you love the Socorro trip, have been there twice and loved the big animals.  It's beautiful diving.  Hoping you find a trip in 2024/25, you might think about Cuba, Philippines, lots of trips to find adventure.  We have quite a few divers in FL, hopoing they will chime in!

Kathy aka little mermaid 

#4 NTheWater

NTheWater

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:1400+

Posted 06 March 2023 - 02:41 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome!  Excited to get to know the group.

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 March 2023 - 04:53 PM

HELLO FROM BONAIRE!!! Had a couple of minutes to say HI and WELCOME!!!  We are thrilled you found us and super excited to meet you on a trip soon! 

Splash around the forums.. check out our trips by following the steps below...

• singledivers.com
  • trips
  • upcoming trips

And of course... upgrade your membership so you can sign up for one or three... and come blow bubbles with us!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#6 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox