• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2004: Countdown to Bonaire June 13-20

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#211 nauticlue

nauticlue

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:44 PM

I'll be around, and I'll join you guys a few times for sure.

Plus, you know how to get in touch with me................

BonaireBob

#212 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 29 May 2004 - 10:02 AM

Here's wishing everyone heading to Bonaire a most fantastic time there. Would love to be joining you all.

Dr. Bill

#213 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 June 2004 - 06:49 AM

Hey gang...by now you have your flight confirmation and hotel details via email. If you have NOT rec'd it please let me know.

Luggage Restrictions:

We can carry 2 checked bags up to 70 lbs. TOTAL. We can have one carry on small bag that fits in the overhead or under the seat and one personal item such as a purse. (Suggestion: Carry regs, computer, camera etc on the plane as they weigh more and they can't be easily replaced if lost!)

Dive Destinations:

Several divers and Bonaire insiders have graciously put together a list of "Must See" dive sites in Bonarie. We will send this out to you later today.

Agenda and What to do In Bonaire:

We have put a basic agenda together so you'll know when the Meet and Greets are, what the plans for meals are and just what else is going on in Bonaire to partake of. It will be sent to you later today.

Insiders Tips to Bonaire:

A number of very savvy Bonaire insiders have graciously provided tips on Bonaire from the best internet access to the best grocery stores and even how to rent an inexpensive celfone for use on the island. All of this and more will be sent to you today!

Other:

I still need one person to register in my online dive reservation system...Aquatrix...PLEASE!

If you have not returned your survey to me then I'll assume you don't want to take the free photography certification that is part of the class...nor do you want to dive nitrox or use a free cochran computer for DAN research. If you did not get the survey PLEASE let me know! And finally...I'll put the rooming arrangements out today! Thank you all...let me know if I've forgotten anything...gosh its good to have power so I can funtion again...of course staying home long enough to do things is also a good thing!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#214 scubatom

scubatom

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:07 PM

I was in Bonaire in Feb. 2004. Great diving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users