• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2005: Jul 22-29 or 23-30 Cozumel, Mexico

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
153 replies to this topic

#31 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 May 2005 - 02:15 PM

Is this trip still open? If so when and how much? I got lost sifting through all the info. Thanks. Andrew

Yep sure is...all info in the first post. Dates are July 22-29 or 23-30 if flights from FL go Sat to Sat to Cozy OR ANY 3 or 4 day combo you want ie. weekend only or weekdays only during July 22-30. There is one caveat on the shorter trip...you may have to pay for a single room for part of your stay if I can't find you a roommate! But usually it works out just fine!

Price for no air 7 days all inclusive is $950 less any member discounts you qualify for!

And welcome aboard...hope you post in our New to SingleDivers.com section and introduce yourself! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#32 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:26 PM

Awesome, more divers in Cozumel :teeth: I think I can sweettalk another buddy for our group but she won't know about the work situation until the middle part of June. If we all pray and make sure she finish her project, she'll be able to come play with us. :lmao:

#33 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 22 May 2005 - 08:29 AM

Since I was sweet talked into taking a back seat to Bonaire ;) , I am looking at this little adventure! Is the consenus of those going to do a week and if so, from when to when. My thoughts are to get down there on Friday night the 22 and :dltears: depart on Sunday the 31st.

What say the majority??

DBD
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#34 sun50

sun50

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Cert Level:advanced, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:95

Posted 22 May 2005 - 09:25 AM

Hi John, so sorry for your loss.
Kamala; looks like my schedule will permit me to make the Coz trip. I'll drive down the night before the flight. I'll know definetly by the end of this week, so just let me know what you need from me.
Doug
PS: John, from your dates it looks like you are staying 9 days?

#35 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 09:33 AM

Hi John, so sorry for your loss.
Kamala; looks like my schedule will permit me to make the Coz trip. I'll drive down the night before the flight. I'll know definetly by the end of this week, so just let me know what you need from me.
Doug
PS: John, from your dates it looks like you are staying 9 days?

Considering it at this point in time and ;) for the sentiment!!!

Did I see somewhere that you might be moving??

DBD
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#36 sun50

sun50

• PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 09:41 AM

Yup.
Could be in Dallas(Arlington) or Vero Beach, FL. Not sure which one or when at this point. I guess whoever makes the best deal for me wins.
Just checked the COZ dive conditions, vis >150 ft, temp 79.
Doesn't get much better than that.
Doug

#37 sun50

sun50

• PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:57 PM

Kamala;
Let me know if you still have room. I'll send the full amount as soon as you let me know.
I need the 7 day, Ryan Air flight from Dallas.
Doug

#38 Bahamasita

Bahamasita

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

Is this trip still open? If so when and how much? I got lost sifting through all the info. Thanks. Andrew

Yep sure is...all info in the first post. Dates are July 22-29 or 23-30 if flights from FL go Sat to Sat to Cozy OR ANY 3 or 4 day combo you want ie. weekend only or weekdays only during July 22-30. There is one caveat on the shorter trip...you may have to pay for a single room for part of your stay if I can't find you a roommate! But usually it works out just fine!

Price for no air 7 days all inclusive is $950 less any member discounts you qualify for!

And welcome aboard...hope you post in our New to SingleDivers.com section and introduce yourself! -ww

This trip sounds like fun! Argh! I already have my FL Keys trip planned for July 21-25! I soooo wanted to go on one of these trips!!! Another time! :cool1:

#39 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:12 PM

Since I was sweet talked into taking a back seat to Bonaire  :teeth: , I am looking at this little adventure! Is the consenus of those going to do a week and if so, from when to when. My thoughts are to get down there on Friday night the 22 and  :dltears: depart on Sunday the 31st.

What say the majority??

DBD

Kamala mentioned (when I was trying to decide on this trip) that airfare on Friday to Friday is cheaper so I traded days off from work and now must return on Friday to go to work. :dltears:...

#40 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:20 PM

Since I was sweet talked into taking a back seat to Bonaire :teeth: , I am looking at this little adventure! Is the consenus of those going to do a week and if so, from when to when. My thoughts are to get down there on Friday night the 22 and :dltears: depart on Sunday the 31st.

What say the majority??

DBD

Hey John...if flying on the group charter from Dallas it only runs Fri to Fri or Fri to Monday or Mon to Fri but NOT for 10 days meaning Friday to Monday 10 days later. Hope that makes sense. If you are using AA or other carriers you can choose anytime to fly.

Many from Dallas will do a full week and a few will only do the weekend! This trip is very difficult to organize cuz of all the flexibility but people always rise to the occasion and it works out great!

Glad you can join us! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:22 PM

Kamala;
Let me know if you still have room. I'll send the full amount as soon as you let me know.
I need the 7 day, Ryan Air flight from Dallas.
Doug

YES I've still got room! LOTS OF IT!!! I have 20 spots on this trip and only 5 or 6 divers so far....who wants to help change those numbers????

formerly...

#42 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:25 PM

If the majority of those doing an entire week are going to do the Friday-Friday thing, I'll go that route as well. My initial thoughts we're to stretch it for as long as possible as this will be the end of my vacation day allotment and lord knows I'm trying to squeeze all the diving I can into every trip.

Can you send me a PM for what you need in the way of finances since I'm sure the deposit dates have sailed on by.

Thanks much!!!!

DBD

#43 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

Hey DBD...most charter air options around the country either run Fri to Fri or Sat to Sat hence the option of 22-29 or 23-30. Many decent flights run those days as well. Only Houston runs a Thurs to Thurs option of Sunday to Sunday option :(

Typically when you jump on a trip you just pick up the payments wherever they are in the cycle.

However if you need me to work with you...I'm happy to do whatever I can! :diver:

Ok so I'm putting DBD and Sun50 on the list! :teeth:

formerly...

#44 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,585 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:38 PM

I think I might be in on this one Kamala...I'll be letting you know for sure soon.

Any luck in joining us? How about you fredriam? :teeth:

formerly...

#45 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:38 PM

OK, so you cleared up some of my confusion. What is the charter airfare running as I din't see it or I'm starting to read posts at this hour with one eye open.

That being said, would I be better off to check on airfare myself??

DBD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users