• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:37 PM

I just wanted to welcome everyone to your new discussion board. Jump in with both feet (so-to-speak) and tell us about yourself.

My name is Zendiver and I will be one of your Admins for the board. I live in Houston, TX and have for almost 10 years. I am an avid diver and I can't get enough of it. I am certified NAUI, PADI, and SSI. I am also a Large Boat Supervisor (Lead Dive Master) for Gulf-Diving which runs 2, 3, and 5 day excursions out to the Flower Gardens National Marine Sanctuary which is located approximately 110 miles off the coast of Freeport, TX. I have been diving a little over 5 years and have approximately 800+ dives. That's right, I DO A LOT OF DIVING! :twist:

Looking forward to getting to know and dive with most of you at one time or another.

Stay Safe and Stay Wet,
-Zendiver
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#2 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 March 2004 - 11:32 PM

:D
Hi everyone. Great to see this finally up and running. Look forward to a lot more fun with this. Trips trips trips!!! And to all the Cozy trip buddies, I WILL reply those emails. Catching up on a LOT of things this weekend.

Hope to see you all soon on another trip.

(Deb, I did wonder if you dived again after I left. We'll have to do this again soon and keep you wet!!!)

Jim, happy birthday!!

Rosa

#3 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 13 March 2004 - 06:24 AM

Hi Rosa,

Don't forget to start your own thread introducing yourself. We'd love to learn more about you.

Walter
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users