• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Happy Birthday sacowboy

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 sacowboy

sacowboy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:open water

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:40 PM

Oh, and it's the big 3-0, eh?   :)  Actually, 30 is great.  That's when I really started enjoying life.  Hope that happens for you, too!  Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY, birthday boy!!

:D

Maus, I'm sorry but I have got to say it..... But isn't it around 30 that women hit their sexual prime??? Not that I'm implying anything.... :-D

I won't even say what I normally do when I'm called a "boy" :-D But you know how us Texans are.... everything is bigger in Texas. Specially the egos.

Edited by sacowboy, 21 April 2004 - 12:43 PM.

#17 Coo's Toe

Coo's Toe

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Cert Level: DIR-F

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:01 PM

Happy Birthday!

#18 coppermaus

coppermaus

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, working on DM

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:06 PM

Maus, I'm sorry but I have got to say it..... But isn't it around 30 that women hit their sexual prime???  Not that I'm implying anything.... :teeth:

LMAO! But maybe you've got a point there... And wasn't that when I had a 23-year-old boytoy I mean boyfriend? Hmmm, now that you mention it, 30 was a very good year. Well, here's hoping you find you girltoy to help celebrate your special day!

I won't even say what I normally do when I'm called a "boy"  :fish2:  But you know how us Texans are.... everything is bigger in Texas.  Specially the egos.

Also in Texas I believe "He's a big boy" translates into "He could accidently rip you apart with a vigorous handshake." And a "good ol' boy" generally refers to a man over 40 who drives a big truck. I said with the Texas meaning in mind. Besides, with that (now departed) moustache, you obviously done growed up.

Good luck with all the candles!
:lmao:
coppermaus

#19 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:01 PM

Oh, and it's the big 3-0, eh?   :teeth:  Actually, 30 is great.  That's when I really started enjoying life.  Hope that happens for you, too!  Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY, birthday boy!!

Maus, I'm sorry but I have got to say it..... But isn't it around 30 that women hit their sexual prime??? Not that I'm implying anything.... :D

I won't even say what I normally do when I'm called a "boy" :cool1: But you know how us Texans are.... everything is bigger in Texas. Specially the egos.

Happy birthday. Sorry it's late, but I am on Cali time, and just got home from call!!!

BTW, it's not 30 but 40!!!! :D

#20 sacowboy

sacowboy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:20 AM

Maus, I'm sorry but I have got to say it..... But isn't it around 30 that women hit their sexual prime???  Not that I'm implying anything.... :D

LMAO! But maybe you've got a point there... And wasn't that when I had a 23-year-old boytoy I mean boyfriend? Hmmm, now that you mention it, 30 was a very good year. Well, here's hoping you find you girltoy to help celebrate your special day!

I won't even say what I normally do when I'm called a "boy"  :cool1:  But you know how us Texans are.... everything is bigger in Texas.  Specially the egos.

Also in Texas I believe "He's a big boy" translates into "He could accidently rip you apart with a vigorous handshake." And a "good ol' boy" generally refers to a man over 40 who drives a big truck. I said with the Texas meaning in mind. Besides, with that (now departed) moustache, you obviously done growed up.

:teeth:

If I could have found a wife for the night on my birthday, I would have had a lot of fun and wouldn't have been posting in here last night or today or on Friday (like Marvel wished for me). But unfortunately, I'm either not that attractive or there is something wrong with the way I speak, act, walk, chew gum or something else that women just don't see me in that light. "Lets just be friends" are the worst words a guy can ever here....

And yes, the moustache is going to be grown back... with "dribble trails"!!

Edited by sacowboy, 22 April 2004 - 01:20 AM.

#21 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 22 April 2004 - 06:20 AM

Maus, I'm sorry but I have got to say it..... But isn't it around 30 that women hit their sexual prime???  Not that I'm implying anything.... :teeth:

I won't even say what I normally do when I'm called a "boy"  :cool1:  But you know how us Texans are.... everything is bigger in Texas.  Specially the egos.

If I could have found a wife for the night on my birthday, I would have had a lot of fun and wouldn't have been posting in here last night or today or on Friday (like Marvel wished for me). But unfortunately, I'm either not that attractive or there is something wrong with the way I speak, act, walk, chew gum or something else that women just don't see me in that light. "Lets just be friends" are the worst words a guy can ever here....

And yes, the moustache is going to be grown back... with "dribble trails"!!

NOOOOOOO!!!! :D
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#22 sacowboy

sacowboy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:46 PM

NOOOOOOO!!!! :welcome:

Why? Whats wrong with dribble trails??? I have had them and been told it makes me look really good. Tell you what I'll do.... I have a couple pictures just taken of me clean shaven.... and as soon as I get my stache and trails back on, I'll get another picture taken and you can decide which you like better.... Deal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users