• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Memorial Day Florida Trip

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Cert Level:Private
  • Logged Dives:Private

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

say... what happened to those pictures with the needles? They came out pretty good didn't they from what I recall?

Yeah, where are those? :teeth:

#17 Marion1336

Marion1336

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:43

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:07 PM

say... what happened to those pictures with the needles? They came out pretty good didn't they from what I recall?

Oh, FrenchieFish?????? :teeth:
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
-David Viscott

#18 Marion1336

Marion1336

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:10 PM

All I have to say after checking out Marion's pics is that we sure do have some smokin' hot SD.com wimmen here!  :D

All I can say Jamie, is that her pictures don't begin to do her justice. And NICE???? That's an understatement. It was really fantastic hanging out with her &, of course, all the other folks on the trip. But, you have to ask her to show you what she can do with a couple of needles....

Marvel, you're too kind. :teeth:

I believe, however, Jamie meant my photos (as in the photos I took) :teeth:
-David Viscott

#19 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:17 PM

All I can say Jamie, is that her pictures don't begin to do her justice. And NICE???? That's an understatement. It was really fantastic hanging out with her &, of course, all the other folks on the trip. But, you have to ask her to show you what she can do with a couple of needles....

Dittos! And she can stick needles in me any time she likes :teeth:

#20 Scuba Diva

Scuba Diva

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:4

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:22 PM

I just posted some more pics in the gallery. I think they show up in "latest posted", but did not make it in the Memorial Day 2005 category. I did good to get them to post at all...... :teeth:

#21 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:25 PM

I just posted some more pics in the gallery. I think they show up in "latest posted", but did not make it in the Memorial Day 2005 category. I did good to get them to post at all...... :D

You did great! Thanks!!!!! :teeth: :teeth:

#22 phree337

phree337

Getting started

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Cert Level:OW/Nitrox -- Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:Oh... We're supposed to write those down? :) (120+)

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:09 AM

Wow, what a greuling re-introduction to reality!! This is the first chance I've had to sit down and post something about the trip!! Where do I begin? It was all great, from the afternoon dives on Friday to the Keys dive on Sunday. It was sooo good to see the Keys again! It was great to meet all of the new faces and to see some old friends again. Thanks to everyone who had a part in putting this trip together--you all did a super wonderful job!! Thanks for another wonderful dive weekend!! I look forward to seeing/diving with you again soon!!
-Lee

"I drank what?" -Socrates

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:24 AM

Hey gang...with all the family issues I've been having...this trip was a much needed diversion! Thank you all! :-D

And an extra special thank you to Marvel and RichardB for 'saving the day'...and 'saving the trip'. It would not have happened with out them and I can not thank them enough. :o

And I do owe everyone an apology for starting this trip and not properly finishing it. Logistically this was not a normal SD trip so we appreciate you bearing with us during a difficult time with my family as well as some growing pains of our little group. And of course trying to get everything settled with everyone. If I made an error in your billing PLEASE let me know. It was so hectic at the cookout when we tried to settle up, its quite possible I made a mistake...or two! :teeth:

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to seeing you all again soon! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#24 jextract

jextract

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:15 PM

All I have to say after checking out Marion's pics is that we sure do have some smokin' hot SD.com wimmen here!   :o

Marvel, you're too kind. :-D

Don't be so hasty, my dear....
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#25 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:19 PM

I see someone on Davis Reef.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#26 Marion1336

Marion1336

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:22 PM

All I have to say after checking out Marion's pics is that we sure do have some smokin' hot SD.com wimmen here!   :cool1:

Marvel, you're too kind. :unsure:

Don't be so hasty, my dear....

:o :dance: :blush:
-David Viscott

#27 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:06 PM

Well the diving was great and it was nice seeing old friends and new faces. Thanks again to RichardB and Marvel for making it happen. I'll get some pictures up in a few days. :birthday: :fish:
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#28 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:43 PM

Well the diving was great and it was nice seeing old friends and new faces. Thanks again to RichardB and Marvel for making it happen. I'll get some pictures up in a few days. :birthday: :fish:

Ray! It's great to see you back home safe and sound! We really enjoyed meeting and diving with you and look forward to the next time we have the chance to dive together! Thanks for making the trip more enjoyable!

RB

#29 randy54

randy54

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:39 PM

Well, I made it back a little bit ago. The diving and meeting everyone was special for this little old introvert. Thanks to all of my get away freinds. Dive safe, be happy- :birthday:
You may not be able to smell the roses underwater, but you can sea horses.

#30 Flsunshine1

Flsunshine1

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.
  • Cert Level:Advanced OW, wreck, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:56

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

It was wonderful to meet everyone - thanks to all for your friendship and the great diving! I'd love to see you come back to South Florida again. Now, if I could just figure out how to find the pictures...
Deb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users