• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

"Making Out" Underwater

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#196 Sylvia

Sylvia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:2

Posted 07 September 2004 - 12:00 PM

Why Doctor, I never kiss and tell. :dazzler:

#197 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 07 September 2004 - 01:23 PM

Why Doctor, I never kiss and tell. :wub:

Mmmmm.... does that go for me too? Oops, I'm forgetting I may have a new SO/dive buddy waiting for me in Tokyo. Sigh, she called this morning to wish me a safe trip. I feel like a teenager (well, as long as you don't ask the arms, legs, back, stomach, etc.).

Doc

PS- Would you believe that I just yesterday figured out how people made these posts with quotes from other posters. Just goes to show that all the money I spent on my Ph.D. doesn't mean diddly-squat in the real world.

#198 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 07 September 2004 - 01:27 PM

PS- Would you believe that I just yesterday figured out how people made these posts with quotes from other posters. Just goes to show that all the money I spent on my Ph.D. doesn't mean diddly-squat in the real world.

Did you also figure out how to get creative with them? There is a primer on the topic.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#199 Sylvia

Sylvia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 01:51 PM

Just goes to show that all the money I spent on my Ph.D. doesn't mean diddly-squat in the real world.

Our education serves us well and the real world which is so much more interesting is where we play. Guess, just some of us should have played more that's all. So play away.

#200 fishnchips

fishnchips

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Cert Level:Used to teach.
  • Logged Dives:>1500

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:02 PM

:teeth:

What kind of postings are these??!! Tongue like a blender? Kissing and more kissing.... TF & Br. Bill's mating Orgy..... New guy want to join in the ACTION!? Dive Cutie want to film it while all these happening?? Blondie happy to entertain? Blu want to show some secret position - I mean some move?

My goodness, after reading all your postings, I feel like lighting a cigarette, and I don't even smoke!

Dive cutie, if you really get it on film, I'll help mkt it. I bet it's going to be hotter than Playmate Video! :P

#201 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:09 PM

My goodness,aAfter reading all your postings, I feel like lighting a cigarette, and I don't even smoke! 

Funny I was feeling the same way...I guess we both know who is living vicarously through this thread and obviously other people! :teeth:

P.S. Yep...just another Friday night single and .....

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#202 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced and Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:100?

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:47 PM

P.S. Yep...just another Friday night single and .....

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.

Go ahead, Rub it in.

There's no one here to rub anything else in.

#203 Sylvia

Sylvia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 10:18 AM

Sophia and Kamala,

We must change this pattern and quickly.

Both of you are strikingly beautiful women, you are confident and have a life. You should have options to choose from and not have to settle.

As you probably have noticed, I'm not on the board on weekends, evenings and haven't been on line too much. There are valid reasons for this and willing to share.

We have a saying in spanish "mercancia que no se ve no se vende", merchandise not displayed doesn't sell. So weekends and evenings are to be seen and to check out options. Definitely don't hang with a bunch of women as a pack of women, strong women, usually intimidates men, scaring them away.

We do have seasons that it seems like no-man's land but those times are for personal development and education but it should not be a life time.

After all women should have as many options as men do so when we make a choice, it is for the right reasons. :lmao:

#204 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 08:16 PM

Dear Sylvia,
Yeah, I noticed the "don't hang out with other girls" when I was a teenager and was going to the Church Youth Group Dances. I could really empathize with those boys having to cross the 'great divide', run the chance of getting shot down and in front of witnesses!

But really, I'm doing fine. I think I've met 'the one'. I was just pouting because we weren't seeing each that night, and well, sex is a good thing.

Sophia/Susan

#205 flatwood

flatwood

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Board Status:on
  • Cert Level:open water, Nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:100 plus

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:50 PM

Dear Sylvia,
Yeah, I noticed the "don't hang out with other girls" when I was a teenager and was going to the Church Youth Group Dances. I could really empathize with those boys having to cross the 'great divide', run the chance of getting shot down and in front of witnesses!

But really, I'm doing fine. I think I've met 'the one'. I was just pouting because we weren't seeing each that night, and well, sex is a good thing.

Sophia/Susan

Sophia, you know what the say," Why is sex a lot like air? Because it"s no big deal unless..............YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY' :cool1:
I've got 99 problems and diving ain't one of them.

#206 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:34 PM

Sophia, you know what the say," Why is sex a lot like air? Because it"s no big deal unless..............YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY' :cool1:

Amen! Brother

#207 randy54

randy54

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:04 PM

Ok so I just about freaked when I saw the topic but the content is far more tame then the title implies. However this would only have been started due to the zesty nature of a single person not to mention the curiosity and lack thereof of the 3 letter word one imagines coming up so to speak in this topic vein.

So having said all of that...I moved it to "Of interest to singles" vs. non-diving. Thanks guys and gals....now keep it clean.

We don't want to scare any NORMAL people off now do we???? LOL!!! -ww

http://dive.scubadiv...ries.php?s=5011

There are normal people here? I thought we were divers and did it deeper
You may not be able to smell the roses underwater, but you can sea horses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users