• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Where Are Those SD.com Stickers?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:17 PM

Has anyone boarded a boat or been somewhere (when not on an official SD.com outing) where you have seen a SingleDivers.com sticker, tee-shirt or patch? Tell us about it? Any unusual places?

This week, I went on a night dive with RJ Diving, www.RJDiving.com, in Miami Beach, Florida, my home port. After the dive, I offered to take the captain and DM for a drink. I hung out, cleaning my gear while they took care of the boat. After, they offered to show me their fill station.

As I was getting the grand tour, I looked on a wall by the fill station, and there it was: a shiny SD.com sticker. :teeth:

Where have you seen the SD.com name in the world?
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

#2 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:47 PM

There is one on the Counch Republic 7's camera tank and on the galley window on the Galapagos Aggressor II :teeth:

Attached Images

• G111r.jpg

Edited by Latitude Adjustment, 15 September 2005 - 05:32 PM.

I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 September 2005 - 08:04 AM

Well this topic won't allow pictures to prove it but there is one on the Counch Republic 7's camera tank and on the galley window on the Galapagos Aggressor II :birthday:

You can upload now...post away!!! WOO!!! HOO!!! :birthday:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 15 September 2005 - 10:06 AM

I guess that means gis_gal and I are going ot have to go diving off Banditos in Puget Sound again! :lmao:
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#5 Drgnfiend

Drgnfiend

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Cert Level:Assistant Instructor
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 23 May 2006 - 01:53 PM

Saw this upon first boarding Conch Republic's Republic VII as previous mentioned in this thread. It's on their Camera Tank.

Posted Image

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 May 2006 - 01:56 PM

WOO!!! HOO!! That is so exciting!!! :) If anyone WANTS stickers to put on a boat or diveshop or anyplace that divers congregate...let us know! We'll get you a care pkg! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#7 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 23 May 2006 - 04:15 PM

I forgot to mention, the inflateable I rode in during the PNW Treasure Hunt and Dive show has an SD sticker on it now courtesy of RJ! :)
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#8 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:42 AM

hmmmmm....I saw another one or two in Bimini at the End of the World Bar aka The Sand Bar!!! :P Shamron says hello!!!

#9 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:32 PM

I guess that means gis_gal and I are going ot have to go diving off Banditos in Puget Sound again! :P

I was on the Sampan Saturday. There are 2 SD stickers on board.

If you EVER get the chance to dive with Banditos in the San Juan Islands, I suggest you go. The diving was great.
I have yet to find a nicer crew or Captain. I am starting to believe Captain Rick is able to custom order the weather.

Edited by gis_gal, 05 June 2006 - 01:33 PM.

Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#10 solodiver in nj

solodiver in nj

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Cert Level:aow
  • Logged Dives:+/-300 ? (not logged)

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

WOO!!! HOO!! That is so exciting!!! :welcome: If anyone WANTS stickers to put on a boat or diveshop or anyplace that divers congregate...let us know! We'll get you a care pkg! -ww

so how do i go about ordering some? i know some boats that could use some sprucing up...

#11 BlckShadow

BlckShadow

Getting started

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Trimix, Cave
  • Logged Dives:265

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:36 AM

WOO!!! HOO!! That is so exciting!!! :lmao: If anyone WANTS stickers to put on a boat or diveshop or anyplace that divers congregate...let us know! We'll get you a care pkg! -ww

I could go for some of that "paraphernalia". Load me up. Stickers, hats, t-shirts. I'll stick it and wear it with pride! :dance:

#12 DrScubaChick

DrScubaChick

Getting started

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor - just made 500th dive - still a newbie!
  • Logged Dives:509

Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:54 PM

Yes... me too! What's the current status on stickers, tee shirts and other single divers paraphenalia?

Liz

WOO!!! HOO!! That is so exciting!!! :cool1: If anyone WANTS stickers to put on a boat or diveshop or anyplace that divers congregate...let us know! We'll get you a care pkg! -ww

I could go for some of that "paraphernalia". Load me up. Stickers, hats, t-shirts. I'll stick it and wear it with pride! :D

#13 SallyF14

SallyF14

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:Open water
  • Logged Dives:65

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

I was on the Caribbean Explorer II (Explorer Ventures) in St. Maarten and there was a sticker on the boat. Then, I took a land tour in St. Kitts and the taxi driver had one on his car!

#14 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:02 PM

I was on the Caribbean Explorer II (Explorer Ventures) in St. Maarten and there was a sticker on the boat. Then, I took a land tour in St. Kitts and the taxi driver had one on his car!

Same vessel out of St. Maarten... saw one on the boat, in one of our vans doing a tour in Saba, one in the taxi at St. Kitts and one at the restaurant where we ate our last night in St. Kitts. I remember specifically because I had just joined! Hmmm... maybe Sally was very busy putting up bumper stickers before I got there. :cheerleader:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#15 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:41 PM

I was going to put one up at Sunset House on Grand Cayman but someone had beaten me to it, it's on the shower near the dock.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users