• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

WILD SEX!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 12 August 2005 - 08:43 AM

Don't ya' just love how everyone uses titles like that just to get your attention? :) Okay, it's usually not fair, but this time, that really IS the subject... assuming that this type of topic is acceptable fare for consumption in accordance with our friendly SD staff... if not, my deepest apologies to all and I promise to behave next time.

Okay, so let's get to the point. From both the male and female perspective, where is one of the "out of the ordinary" locations that you have fooled around AND more importantly, was it enjoyable?

Ladies, please try not to look at this as a bragging session for men, as that is NOT the intention here... men, listen VERY closely to what the ladies post and you may just learn something from their willingness to share their thoughts. Think of it as an education of what is acceptable, creative and perhaps most importantly, just plain fun, from both sides of the gender coin.

Feel free to share as many times as you like. Since I have started this ridiculous topic, I shall bare myself first...

Okay, so we're on our way to a Broadway musical in Denver and we get to the Denver Performing Arts Center about a half an hour before the major traffic rush that shows up just before the performance. We're sitting in the parking garage on level 2 and pondering our next move. We could walk down to Starbuck's and grab a coffee or... hmmmm. She's dressed to the nines in a jet black evening gown all fancy and flowing, glossy high heels and charcoal stockings that are a little more lacy than just plain fishnet stockings, but definitely have the same effect. We share a few passionate kisses in the solitude of our parking garage and she whispers softly to me that my phone comment earlier in the day of "panties are optional" was received quite literally... and she opted for none. Yep... I'm skippin' the java. We quickly moved the car to the farthest corner of the parking garage that had the least amount of lighting and proceeded to enjoy each other's company right there in the front seat of her car. We knew that very soon hundreds of cars would be driving in to park for the show, but that only increased the level of intensity. Three times we had to duck down completely out of sight as other early arrivers drove by, though I would suspect that the steamed windows and rhythmic rocking of the car were a dead giveaway to anyone who would have bothered to pay attention. Afterwards, we shared some quiet time cuddling in the car as the crowd started to steadily arrive. We freshened up and walked giddily down the stairs to the main theatre house. The show was very entertaining, but it was a pleasant distraction each time her impish grin and soft, smooth legs reminded me of our prelude. All in all it was an awesome evening for both of us.

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#2 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 12 August 2005 - 08:55 AM

Oh come on now? Where are the Mods? :lol:

Okay, I'll go with this one - and see if how long it flies.

I had years as a farm boy left me seeking parking spots on rural roads not likely to be traveled after dark. I used to pick up one summer romance an hour before dark, head for the drive-in for sodas, and we still had them when we parked right after dark. I dunno'? Maybe we talked some too, but we did have a fun summer. Yep, people did drive by at times, but we just set up and pretended to be enjoying the stars.

My boldest had to be coming home from an Air Show, tho - driving 70 on Hiway #70 (the same US hiway that goes to Morehead NC) in broad daylight. WE were in her spacious car, cruise control on, seat pushed back, aiming as carefully as I could with her short body straddled. There was a moment of temporary loss of road concentration, of course, but we survived - once anyway.

We did avoid passing any cars or being passed long enough but met several. I smiled. :)

Edited by DandyDon, 12 August 2005 - 08:56 AM.

What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#3 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:08 AM

Ladies, please try not to look at this as a bragging session for men, as that is NOT the intention here

What is the intention?
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#4 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:33 AM

A gentleman never kisses and then tells.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#5 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:40 AM

Yeah I guess I should have waited until some of the ladies posted their tales on this thread...
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#6 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:49 AM

"Wild Sex"......brings to mind images from Animal Planet....

Lions and tigers and bears, oh, my.....

And I'm not going even think of the things Mona Monkeys might do.

:thankyou:
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#7 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:50 AM

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

#8 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:52 AM

Okay... yes, it is true, a gentleman never kisses and tells, which is why names and dates are not expected in this thread. As for intention, I thought it might be actually beneficial to hear from other people about what kind of things they do to spice up their lives. Maybe it will trigger an idea for a romantic getaway somewhere? Maybe it will broaden a few horizons? Who knows? What I do know is that there is a great deal of flirting and sexual innuendos floating around in a vast majority of the threads, so I'm simply taking the straight forward approach and asking men and women alike... what works? If it offends anyone then please, by all means remove it, I'm just opening up a discussion that might well occur any where else with an adult audience, but definitely not looking to ruffle any feathers here.

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#9 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:52 AM

You will never in a million years know the answer to this question. I will take those stories to my grave. :thankyou: But it sure is fun reading everyone elses!!

And ladies, don't forget, you can be a virgin as many times as you like. :thankyou:

#10 Maria

Maria

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:55 AM

Oh come on now? Where are the Mods? :thankyou:

We are here...just make sure you don't go into much detail :thankyou:
Formerly known as Mahoneme

"You must have dreams of love, you must have desires. Perhaps you are made in such a way that you are afraid of them. Don't be. They are the best things you have."

Hermann Hesse

#11 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:59 AM

As for intention, I thought it might be actually beneficial to hear from other people about what kind of things they do to spice up their lives.  Maybe it will trigger an idea for a romantic getaway somewhere?  Maybe it will broaden a few horizons?

LOL!!! Nice save, Neptuner. :thankyou:

#12 chinacat46

chinacat46

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 12 August 2005 - 10:00 AM

Just curious why this is in the "Topics releated to being single" forum. Are we to assume that couples don't have wild sex??? I would think it would be more appropriate in another forum. Guess it don't much matter though.

#13 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 10:02 AM

Oh come on now?  Where are the Mods?  :thankyou:

We are here...just make sure you don't go into much detail :thankyou:

Yup! So remember to tread carefully... :thankyou:

#14 Terri

Terri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:34 AM

So many stories to choose from....(did I say that out loud?) :o

When I was in graduate school, my boyfriend and I took a picnic dinner to watch an incoming meteor shower that had been advertised for a few days on the news and in the paper. We drove out to the country - away from the lights of the city - ate dinner and laid out on the hood of his car to await the meteor shower. We waited...and we waited...and we waited...and then we had a little fun on the hood of his car.

We saw STARS...but no meteor showers!!! :teeth:
'I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead'...JB

#15 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:39 AM

Terry, was it him who told you the meteor shower was that night? :teeth:
As for me I never kiss and tell.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users