• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

WILD SEX!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#31 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:09 PM

To me, place isn't nearly as important as person. With the right person, a twin sized bed with rough cotton sheets can be the most exciting place. Any "Wild" adventures I've had in "Wild" places were made wild because of the person being in that place with me, not the place it's self.
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#32 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:14 PM

To me, place isn't nearly as important as person. With the right person, a twin sized bed with rough cotton sheets can be the most exciting place. Any "Wild" adventures I've had in "Wild" places were made wild because of the person being in that place with me, not the place it's self.

:o

As well, not only who you're with, but what you're doing. There's all sorts of variations besides (and within) the *typical* boy/girl combination. :teeth:

#33 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:29 PM

Just curious why this is in the "Topics releated to being single" forum. Are we to assume that couples don't have wild sex??? I would think it would be more appropriate in another forum. Guess it don't much matter though.

Hey bud, I guarantee you this was nothing more than a random choice of mine... it seemed as if most of the male/female typs discussions ended up here, so that's where I threw it in. Rest assured it was intended to include everyone. In fact, quite honestly I think married folks have a lot of useful information to add to this... after all, they manage to keep the fire burning and that's really the whole point of the topic.

Now on to the topic at hand...

Well, I think it's safe to assume that my "shoe-in" for gentleman of the year has just been shot down, but such is life... open mouth insert foot I suppose.

As for the "gentleman never tell" theory... what would happen if they really never did tell? What if we never heard the story of Anthony and Cleopatra... Love Story... Romeo and Juliet... The Phantom of the Opera? Wars have been fought and kingdoms have crumbled all for the sake of love... it is, in my opinion, the single greatest power on this planet... so I guess I don't see it as a taboo subject. I would certainly never mention names or even dates and I have all the respect in the world for every woman who has ever shared her time with me, but honestly men... would your wife/girlfriend/SO/whatever really be upset if she knew you mentioned a romantic interlude the two of you had that really stuck out in your mind? Maybe so, but I'm pretty confident I could send the link to the lady I mentioned in the original post and she would find it flattering, not offensive.

As for you ladies that are hesitant to speak up, I can understand totally, as there is a perception that what you say may give others (perhaps even potential suitors) the wrong impression about you. This is one of the areas where men and women differ, as does their perception in society... a sad but true fact. Personally I think it's just a sign of good communication skills, but that's me. I try really hard never to prejudge anyone in this life and I figure if someone prejudges me from a one paragraph story about a passionate encounter that I chose to share, then they probably weren't worth knowing in the first place.

Terri and dustbowl diver, I went to band camp as well, so I understand full well the happenings that go on there... see, us Bandsies rock after all! :lmao:

dustbowl diver, absolutely yes to the hot tub, assuming it is clean and adequately private. I will mention, however, that I've heard it is not a good place if you are actually trying to conceive, apparently the heat's not good for the family jewels.

To all of you who have already shared... YOU ROCK!!!! Keep it rolling!

To WW & Gang... I'm checking Grenada right now to see if there are any Broadway shows playing that week... but the front seat of my scooter may be a challenge. :lmao:

OMG, did I say that out loud?

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#34 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:36 PM

I agree with annasea and Scubahawk, the person is the integral part of the whole equation... always. However, isn't it extra special when that same person meets you at your office late at night and you "christen" your desktop? Every time you sit down to work after that day you have that memory to connect with.

As well, not only who you're with, but what you're doing. There's all sorts of variations besides (and within) the *typical* boy/girl combination.

Don't you just love the way this girl thinks? OUCH... my fingers are burnin'!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#35 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:36 PM

Sex in a Hot Tub Hmmmm Interesting Topic

It is almost physicaly impossible to have sex in a hot tub
because of the water washs away all of the natural lubricants
that keeps our skins moist and slippery. therefore I would recomend
having sex at the hot tubs edge! :lmao:

this is the corniest post I have ever done..... :lam:

so Im sending a copy of this to my Mother :lmao:

B2B
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#36 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:20ish

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:47 PM

Thanks to Neptuner for this udderly brazen thread!!

Along with this cinematic theme, here is today's insta poll:

Sex in the hot tub- yes or no???

Fire away with the results!!!!!!

We just got a new hot tub....I vote YES.
Ok-wildest place...i think maybe I just won't answer that one. :lmao:

Edited by scubahoney, 12 August 2005 - 02:47 PM.

The greatest resource of the ocean is not material but the boundless spring of inspiration and well-being we gain from her.
~Jacques Cousteau

#37 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:49 PM

Well, I think it's safe to assume that my "shoe-in" for gentleman of the year has just been shot down, but such is life... open mouth insert foot I suppose.

Aww, Michael ... I'm sure there's still hope for you yet! :lmao:

As for you ladies that are hesitant to speak up, I can understand totally, as there is a perception that what you say may give others (perhaps even potential suitors) the wrong impression about you.  This is one of the areas where men and women differ, as does their perception in society... a sad but true fact.  Personally I think it's just a sign of good communication skills, but that's me.

I don't think men and women differ so much in the fact that they like to share stories ... I think it's more a matter of with whom. Example: My best gal pal and I will happily chatter away about certain male fluids with each other at work, but not with the rest of the department that we work in. :lmao:

I try really hard never to prejudge anyone in this life and I figure if someone prejudges me from a one paragraph story about a passionate encounter that I chose to share, then they probably weren't worth knowing in the first place.

Michael, I don't believe anyone was necessarily judging you -- I think they were merely stating that their sex lives are not open for discussion on a public forum.
:)

#38 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:51 PM

this is the corniest post I have ever done..... 

so Im sending a copy of this to my Mother 

:lmao: :lmao: :) Bubski, I am seriously ROFLMAO after that one... you kill me dude!!!

TheScubaCowboy

#39 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:52 PM

Michael, I don't believe anyone was necessarily judging you -- I think they were merely stating that their sex lives are not open for discussion on a public forum.

No worries at all darlin', I didn't think that for a moment... especially not from this group.

TheScubaCowboy

#40 bigken462

bigken462

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, AN, Deco
  • Logged Dives:105

Posted 12 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

Grrr, I just cought this as I was walking out the door to work, so i'll have to keep it short. My saying to my co-workers if they miss me at work - If the ambulance is rockin, don't come knockin! :lmao:

Keep it safe,
Kenny

Cullman, Alabama

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 03:01 PM

Grrr, I just cought this as I was walking out the door to work, so i'll have to keep it short. My saying to my co-workers if they miss me at work - If the ambulance is rockin, don't come knockin! :lmao:

Keep it safe,
Kenny

Cullman, Alabama

Hey...what a first post! Wanna do an official 'hello' here so we can all welcome you to our wild and crazy place on the web!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#42 Vulture

Vulture

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:60+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 03:50 PM

Ok, so I will wade into this thread. I agree it's all about who you are with, but on the other hand if who you are with is combined with something rather interesting, it makes it that much better. So, I will divulge two of these events, both were with great people in amazing locations.

First intrepid tale will remain short and sweet. It was in the window of a skyscaper in Chicago on the 54th floor. At night. What an utterly amazing backdrop.

The second tale was on a trip to the Grand Caymans. (It was a trip of just the two of us) We had been hinting back and forth about this for a few days after diving. So one night we are back in the hotel after dinner, she grabs a hotel sheet, looks at me, grabs me by the shirt, lays a big kiss on me and says "Wanna go for a walk on the beach?" Found a very nice spot on the beach. :lmao:

All that being said, I am a virgin. I heard those stories somewhere... :lmao:
Things get better everyday you stay alive
then I'm amazed every day that the sun decides to rise
every minute, every hour, is another chance to change
life is beautiful & terrible & strange.
- "Take Me Home" by Concrete Blonde

#43 DandyDon

DandyDon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 12 August 2005 - 04:23 PM

We waited...and we waited...and we waited...and then we had a little fun on the hood of his car.

Oh yeah - now I remember. Except we didn't wait for dark. I was farming, she was along for the ride, etc. The thrill of possibly being caught - of having a life long neighbor catch me with my white skin in the air - made it hot.

Hmmm, once snuck a quickie in a crowded pool. It was after dark, but well lit, at a social conventions (yes - Mensans are indeed weird). She started it, but I'll never forget her expression when I showed her a sliding maneuver she didn't expect.

Then there was the Dallas-Ft.Worth freeway, on the way to another Mensa convention. I was amazed it happen, and mentioned that the truckers were staring down, but she wasn't bothered. Wow.

I used to keep a hot tub out back of my farmhouse, and on Sunday afternoons - no one ever came around. We'd slip our robes off as we slipped in so no one could see from 1/4 mile then we were fine, right. Man, we were just getting going good when my parents, borther, neice and nephew all drove up to the barn half a block away. Damn! The waves stopped.

Used to have a camper shell on a pickup, and other campers could really tell we were having fun when it rocked - especially with the spare tire not hung below on the rack one night. :lmao:

This is a hoot. I'm not getting any dates of this thread obviously.
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#44 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 04:39 PM

This is a hoot.  I'm not getting any dates of this thread obviously.

LOL!!!

Hey Don, this thread is only 8 hours old ... I'm sure the ladies will start PMing in due time! :lmao:

#45 drdiver

drdiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 12 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

Hey Don, this thread is only 8 hours old ... I'm sure the ladies will start PMing in due time! biggrin.gif

Yeah, the night is young, the hot tubs are still cool.
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users