• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

[RESOLVED] The thread mystery...:)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 drdiver

drdiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:40 PM

I'm glad for you to. They're never going to answer me, I know--but I have the proof, I have the X-files. I'm gonna give them to Cancer Man........... Arrrggghhh!!! (cough, cough)
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#2 drdiver

drdiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:02 PM

Well, I will say I have recieved an Answer to me question and it is a perfectly good and honest one that I accept and I promise I will say no more on the subject.

And the answer was

"We don't know why the threads disappear and reappear"

What would life be without its mysteries?

Twould be like the sea without fish.

Thanks Mods--I will rest easy tonight.

The Pyrate Scientist says thanks again.
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#3 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:20 PM

And the official answer is...

And the answer is we don't know. While I understand it's happened on your system, it's not permanent since you've explained the posts reappear within minutes. We haven't received word from any other users that I am aware of with similar issues. We do not currently have the resources to allocate to temporary self-correcting issues.

I am more concerned that you are giving the impression that we are not answering your question. I did earlier today. Sometimes the answer is simply we don't know.*

I'll keep an eye out for it though, thank you!
-nicolle

*I did answer something similar earlier, it was just not understood that was the actual answer! :birthday:
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users