• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2006: Oct 6-8 NCSeafood Festival&Artifacts!

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#121 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:05 PM

My apologies for having to do this but, I'm going to have to cancel my plans for this trip. Long story short, I received some unexpected :usflag: news yesterday about my dog of +12 years and my fun money and attention are on her at this moment. I hope to meet you all sometime on a future trip. Have fun and get some good pics.

Dawn

I hope your beloved pet and companion is better soon! And we will miss you on this trip but we have plenty more so I'm sure we'll see you sometime soon! Let me know if there is anything that we can do to help you! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#122 naeshy

naeshy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water + Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:13

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, I couldn't PM you because I can't upgrade my membership yet. :teeth:

I've sent you a few emails about non-divers, but I didn't get a reply. Perhaps I have become part of your spam list :teeth:. My guess is my non-diver friends just want the hotel (and maybe festivities), but it might be good to know the on/off boat prices.

I'll be in town Oct 5th, by 7PM for dinner and getting my learn on. Dives are Firday, Saturday and Sunday, right?

Lookin forward to it!

-S

#123 naeshy

naeshy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water + Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:13

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:07 PM

Also, who all is coming to this dive from the DC area? I might be alone and so I'm looking for car pool opportunities.

:teeth:

#124 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:19 PM

Yeah, I couldn't PM you because I can't upgrade my membership yet. :teeth:

I've sent you a few emails about non-divers, but I didn't get a reply. Perhaps I have become part of your spam list :teeth:. My guess is my non-diver friends just want the hotel (and maybe festivities), but it might be good to know the on/off boat prices.

I'll be in town Oct 5th, by 7PM for dinner and getting my learn on. Dives are Firday, Saturday and Sunday, right?

Lookin forward to it!

-S

Hello!

if you sent the emails to Kamala...wel, she's been in Grenada all week so she wouldn't have access to the NC pricing from there

as for your membership, are you trying to upgrade via the subscription manager? if so, please send me an email to fingrabber@singledivers.com and tell me what the error message is you're getting and I'll work with you on a solution

#125 Desert_Diver

Desert_Diver

Everyone knows me

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI AOW, TDI Nitrox (does it really matter to you??)
  • Logged Dives:130 something

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:26 PM

if you sent the emails to Kamala...wel, she's been in Grenada all week so she wouldn't have access to the NC pricing from there

as for your membership, are you trying to upgrade via the subscription manager? if so, please send me an email to fingrabber@singledivers.com and tell me what the error message is you're getting and I'll work with you on a solution

It's all good, now. Something freaky happened with their 'Member' registration, and it was stuck at PENDING. It's cool as of a little while ago.

#126 gracefulc

gracefulc

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster - cold water all the way!
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:19 PM

WW -

Thanks for getting me all the info on the trip but unfortunately finances just aren't going to line up at this point. :thankyou: Definitely let me know about any future NC trips though as I definitely want to go soon! Have a blast everyone!
"You don't need to outswim the shark, just your dive buddy."

DAN Intern for Summer 2007 in Scapa Flow, Scotland!!!

#127 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:21 PM

WW -

Thanks for getting me all the info on the trip but unfortunately finances just aren't going to line up at this point. :thankyou: Definitely let me know about any future NC trips though as I definitely want to go soon! Have a blast everyone!

Bummer, but I know you are a student. Looks like E and I will have to make a special trip out there and take you to NC! :banghead:

(ps don't forget about Hawaii...we haven't!)
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#128 gracefulc

gracefulc

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:26 PM

WW -

Bummer, but I know you are a student. Looks like E and I will have to make a special trip out there and take you to NC! :banghead:

(ps don't forget about Hawaii...we haven't!)

I will start playing the daddy card and seeing if I can get it worked out. Ideally we can do it in January but may have to wait til summer (water is calmer then anyway). I'll work on it! :P

I'm trying to get E and T to come out in May; if they are able to come you need to come out too! Who else is going to rap on me with a stick otherwise? :D

#129 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:53 PM

I'm trying to get E and T to come out in May; if they are able to come you need to come out too! Who else is going to rap on me with a stick otherwise? :thankyou:

Yeah! Can't let you go soft diving in DC with VADiver, now can I?
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#130 VADiver

VADiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Cert Level:GUE T2/C1
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:29 PM

Nope...can't let her get soft. But now that she has her gear (I still have the extra B/P) we can hit Ocean City, MD to day trips to NC. Your tired at the end of the day but the Naeco is worth it, or the sub, ot the Papoose...

Then there is Lake Washington in the Spring!

#131 gracefulc

gracefulc

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:17 PM

Nope...can't let her get soft. But now that she has her gear (I still have the extra B/P) we can hit Ocean City, MD to day trips to NC. Your tired at the end of the day but the Naeco is worth it, or the sub, ot the Papoose...

Then there is Lake Washington in the Spring!

I will have my BCD over here when the other gear arrives, but I will GLADLY use your spare BP/W if you want someone to get it wet Vinny! At least until I get my own.... :D
Ocean City, MD day trip - lets go, when are you free? :)

#132 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:24 PM

You have to dive the Papoose!

#133 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:31 AM

PAYMENT UPDATE:

1. Patrick aka Naeshy received paypal payment :cool1:
2. William aka WRW trip payment and airfare booked via SD (our very own fingrabber!) :)
3. Larry aka Orcaman trip payment :D
4. Amy aka Barracuda Babe got your check! :)
5. Carol aka SanDiegoCarol got your check! :dancing:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#134 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, I couldn't PM you because I can't upgrade my membership yet. :)

I've sent you a few emails about non-divers, but I didn't get a reply. Perhaps I have become part of your spam list :). My guess is my non-diver friends just want the hotel (and maybe festivities), but it might be good to know the on/off boat prices.

Lookin forward to it!

-S

Yes non-divers can go! I will have some extra room in the inn as we say! PM sent to you for more details so I can price it out! (I thought I had done that already but maybe I just had a blonde fart instead!) :D

p.s. is the membership issue fixed? It looks like you are all set up now to try again. Gotta love technology...can't live without and can't live with it when it doesn't work right! :dancing:

Ok here is how you upgrade your membership to Premeir Member:

1. Click on My Controls in the upper right corner
2. Scroll down the side toolbars and click on Paid Subscriptions which you'll find under Options (second from the bottom)
3. Click on Paid Subscriptions and follow the prompts.

or

you can send a check or paypal payment directly to:

SingleDivers.com LLC
Attn: Kamala Shadduck
3957 Gaspar Ste #200
Dallas, TX 75220

or if via paypal:

kamala@singledivers.com

PLEASE put your screen name on the check or paypal payment so that we know who you are!

formerly...

#135 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,586 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

Cool just put Sandy and Amy on the trip! That means we only have 2 spots left! Don't miss this trip! It will be great! -ww ;)

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users