• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CREATURE FEATURE II - Horror Movie Trivia

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:49 PM

CREATURE FEATURE 12

Name this "Creature Feature" (aka some get this, some don't)

A man dreams of diving through undersea ruins where a beautiful mermaid beckons; as they embrace, she opens her mouth to reveal the knifelike teeth of a predator. A severely wounded woman is trapped in a sinking boat; as a ribbon of her blood curls downwards into the sea, a huge cloud of black ink billows upwards ominously to meet it. These disturbing images are only hints of the horrors to come in.

hmmmmm guy finds hot girl, but she has eight legs, but she's really hot, but she has eight legs, but she's really hot - typical guy, he'll find a way to look past the eight legs cause she's so hot...go figure

(OK divers, I'm out for the weekend diving. I trust you will all post schlocky movies of your own to make for fabulous catch-up reading when I get back! Have fun! :teeth: )
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#32 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:23 PM

Looks like I need to post a clue here: The movie shares the same name as an ocean god like Neptune, portrayed as a fish or a merman. :welcome:
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#33 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

Aha - Dagon

CREATURE FEATURE 13

While it's still Halowwen (here)

When five teenagers decide to take an old rowboat for a ride on the ocean, it leads to mutation and disaster Coming to an abandoned yacht, two of the teens, Bob and Julie go aboard the ghost ship for some hanky panky. Unfortunately, their tryst takes place among some radioactive plankton
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#34 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:33 PM

big hint: the movie title is in the description I gave.
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
WHO DAT!!!!

#35 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:40 PM

Mutation?? :welcome:

#36 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:17 AM

I know this one...PLANKTON!! :welcome:

#37 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:23 AM

Ah heck, so it's not Halloween anymore - but it's all foggy and spooky out where I am! Wait, whoa did you guys hear a noise......Aaack!! :)

CREATURE FEATURE 14

OK OK OK I googled this, but NO WAY!!! :welcome:

A meteor that crashed into Oregon's Crater Lake unearths a dinosaur egg. The heat from the meteor causes the egg to hatch, and the emerging dinosaur takes to snacking on the locals.

Yes you can Google for the answer - it's only fair. You know, I've been thinking about diving Crater Lake..... :2cool:

#38 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:51 PM

The Crater Lake Monster

CREATURE FEATURE 15

An insurance investigator looking for lost campers, drains a pool on a government base, only to discover that the pool held mutant gov. fish that run (swim) amok terrorizing a summer camp.
WHO DAT!!!!

#39 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:36 AM

Hawk, you are my demented idol! :)

#40 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:37 AM

Well he certainly is demented! :)

#41 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:54 AM

:) Oh, you're just saying that . . .Flattery will get you . . . everywhere.
WHO DAT!!!!

#42 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:33 AM

CREATURE FEATURE 15

An insurance investigator looking for lost campers, drains a pool on a government base, only to discover that the pool held mutant gov. fish that run (swim) amok terrorizing a summer camp.

Is it PIRAHNA!!?

#43 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:41 AM

of course. :fish2: :helpsmily:
WHO DAT!!!!

#44 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:49 AM

WOO-HOO and no googling for that one....I've seen the movie.... :helpsmily:

Hawk, do you think I'm sharing a tad too much nerd alert info about myself here?

Stay tuned for the next feature.....

#45 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:00 AM

Hawk, do you think I'm sharing a tad too much nerd alert info about myself here?

Wow, are you totally asking the wrong nerd, or what? :helpsmily:
WHO DAT!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users