• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CREATURE FEATURE II - Horror Movie Trivia

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:52 PM

They're evil mutant piranha - can it get any worse?? Oh my God, THEY'RE FLYING!!

It's Piranha II

Speaking of piranha . . .

Thieves try to recover treasure from a Brazilian lake. There's a fashion show at the resort and worse of all - the lake is full of PIRANHA!!!

That would be "Killer Fish" staring Karen Black and Lee Majors

That it would.
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#77 Mitch0129

Mitch0129

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:290

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:59 PM

Will start digging into these clues. And sickly Mitch, the movie you describe sounds great!!! Once i know what it is, I'm going to rent it for my next open water class!!! :D

Me, sickly? :P

The Hawk got it, it is "Piranha II". I will not elaborate on what the couple were doing when the fish got them, just to say they were working on a "special" certification ... :)

They're evil mutant piranha - can it get any worse?? Oh my God, THEY'RE FLYING!!

It's Piranha II

Speaking of piranha . . .

Thieves try to recover treasure from a Brazilian lake. There's a fashion show at the resort and worse of all - the lake is full of PIRANHA!!!

That would be "Killer Fish" staring Karen Black and Lee Majors

That it would.

And came you name the NFL quarterback who appeared in the movie and was food for the fish? I will give a hint, he played his college ball at Santa Clara and then played for the Houston Oilers and Oakland Raiders ...
-Mitch-

#78 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:40 PM

And came you name the NFL quarterback who appeared in the movie and was food for the fish? I will give a hint, he played his college ball at Santa Clara and then played for the Houston Oilers and Oakland Raiders ...

I was about to jump in and answer, then it occurred to me that I brought up the movie . . . so never mind
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
WHO DAT!!!!

#79 Mitch0129

Mitch0129

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:290

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:33 AM

I was about to jump in and answer, then it occurred to me that I brought up the movie . . . so never mind

Hey Hawk, if you know the answer, let 'er rip!
-Mitch-

#80 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:48 AM

Well, if you insist.

Dan Pastorini
WHO DAT!!!!

#81 SuperDave

SuperDave

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:32 AM

I hate leaving things unfinished.

TERROR BENEATH THE SEA

Merry Christmas to all. :cool1:
Member of Sikorsky Light Utility Taxi Service Kuwait

#82 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:46 AM

It's almost Halloween again and there are so many great horror movies out there, I just couldn't resist REVIVING our thread of the undead - It's been 2 years, think of all the new horror movie fodder we have to work with now.... :welcome:

CREATURE FEATURE 23

Name this "Creature Feature" (six hundred feet beneath the surface terror runs deep...come on folks, I can't make this stuff up!):

A cursed ship? Workers were welded inside its walls? No way! Oh yes way and of course it runs into trouble trapping its crew and passengers. Slowly the crew grows uneasy and fears that they will die in the secluded areas of the ship. The realms of what is real, where reality strays from fiction, and the psyche of the mind slowly dissolve into the deep of the ocean... Oddly I keep catching reruns of this movie lately....and I just saw another creepy movie last night with divers....soon to be creature feature 24!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#83 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

Below

Don't blame me, I waited almost a year to see if anyone else would get it... :cheerleader:

CREATURE FEATURE 24

Six months after a viral infection disappeared, the US Army helps to secure a small area for the survivors to repopulate and start again. But not everything goes to plan.

Next Q - What did you think of it? I just got the movie and was wondering if it was Halloween worthy...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#84 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

I know the movie but can't think of another clue so I won't ruin it for others :cheerleader:

#85 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

I know the movie but can't think of another clue so I won't ruin it for others :cheerleader:

chicken!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#86 Joe Swanny

Joe Swanny

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water Diver
  • Logged Dives:15

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

Below

Don't blame me, I waited almost a year to see if anyone else would get it... :wakawaka:

CREATURE FEATURE 24

Six months after a viral infection disappeared, the US Army helps to secure a small area for the survivors to repopulate and start again. But not everything goes to plan.

Next Q - What did you think of it? I just got the movie and was wondering if it was Halloween worthy...

I didn't think it was as good as the first...not really Halloween worthy...

...I could answer it, but I'll add a clue...

...the infection spreads, drastic measures are required to contain it...despite the potential for a cure...
Joe Swanny
Open Water Diver

"You can't fix stupid" ~ Ron White

#87 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

...I could answer it, but I'll add a clue...

...the infection spreads, drastic measures are required to contain it...despite the potential for a cure...

answer it and give us a clue for onw of your own favorites. Great avatar, by the way! :birthday:

#88 Joe Swanny

Joe Swanny

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water Diver
  • Logged Dives:15

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:40 PM

Ok, the movie was '28 Weeks Later'

CREATURE FEATURE 25

Now, how about this classic, one involving a big dog, a little boy and a car that won't start?

Thanks, that's actually me on a 'coffee break' during a Halloween event. I took the hairpiece off, and that was just a quick makeup job...I've actually done better ones, but I don't have pictures of them...
Joe Swanny
Open Water Diver

"You can't fix stupid" ~ Ron White

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users