• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Dear Santa,

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 ribbitz

ribbitz

Getting started

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, working on Advanced
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:18 PM

Dear Santa...

(I know it's getting late, but I wasn't sure what I wanted yet! So here it is...) All I want for Christmas is an apartment in San Antonio, Tx! I got accepted to my grad school, UTSA, and have to find decent, affordable housing ASAP!! I wish I could ask for dive gear this year like I had planned, but I'll have to ask for it next year!!

Thanks! Love always! :cheerleader:

#32 Twinklez

Twinklez

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:44 PM

Question for Santa and/or his "little" helpers....

To receive shiny, sparkly items to adorn various parts of my body like oh I dunno say my ears and neck do I need to be on the naughty or nice list? I can go either way, depending on who you get the references from.

Seems to me you already received a shiny sparkly thing to adorn your body. I want an early Christmas present too! Was that a result of the naughty or nice list? There's still time for me to qualify for one those lists - but I won't tell you which. :cheerleader:

I will tell you how I got my shiny sparkly thing if you tell me what list you qualify for!! And a girl always needs more jewelry!!

Someone once told me that I was either very bad at being good, or very good at being bad. Either way it was a good thing. :P

Dear Santa...

(I know it's getting late, but I wasn't sure what I wanted yet! So here it is...) All I want for Christmas is an apartment in San Antonio, Tx! I got accepted to my grad school, UTSA, and have to find decent, affordable housing ASAP!! I wish I could ask for dive gear this year like I had planned, but I'll have to ask for it next year!!

Thanks! Love always! :D

Hey don't limit yourself - ask for both! If he's all out of apartments at least you'll get some dive gear, and that's a whole lot better than a rock painted black!

Seriously Ribbitz, Congratulations! That is truly a wonderful Christmas present. I'm very happy for you and wish you the very best of luck finding a suitable place to stay and in your endeavors.

I think I already wished....to lay the last 100 ft of water pipe and get my temporary electric pole in... I can see in advance that's just not going to happen, so are there any rules about changing my list? If not, I'd like to start with some mistletoe please... (working on those sparkly things though I'm not sure how they will keep me warm at night)

#33 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:53 PM

I think I already wished....to lay the last 100 ft of water pipe and get my temporary electric pole in... I can see in advance that's just not going to happen, so are there any rules about changing my list? If not, I'd like to start with some mistletoe please... (working on those sparkly things though I'm not sure how they will keep me warm at night)

Well Tina, Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, they can do amazing things!! Plus you have those 2 precious babies to keep you warm at night!!
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users