• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How to Use this Forum

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 12:24 AM

If you are heading to the backyard of one of our members (California or Florida, for example), post in the "I'm Headed Your Way" forum and people can contact you privately via PM to make arrangements. Please note that this forum does not accept members' responses; it is a place for announcements only. There is no time limit for this forum.

If you are diving in a particular area (Belize, for example), post in our "Where in the World Forum" for North America but remember that you may only post 30 days prior to your trip or less.

If, in addition to finding a dive buddy, you're also looking for information on your particular destination, please post your announcement in the "Where in the World" forum as it is open to members' responses. (The "I'm Headed Your Way" forum is not.)

To keep your post higher up on the list, use the "I'm Headed Your Way" forum as the only posts in there are people traveling to hook up with new dive buddies. The "Where in the World" forum includes dive travel plans but also discussion of dive locales as well as other diving inquiries regarding that part of the world.

Note: These forums are for the benefit of our members and so no competitive and/or commercial trips whether for profit or not may be run on this board. This also means that our members should not try to put their own trips together and recruit from the board either. Thank you for your cooperation! We hope to see you on a SingleDivers.com trip soon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users