• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

FIJI FIJI FIJI Video!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 08 December 2005 - 12:20 PM

Hi to all my FIJI friends. As I promised, I am doing a video of the trip. As Kamala told you it is $50 each and will include the main video, the meke, the school, the mantas and the shark dive as separate videos on one DVD. After coming home to two downed trees from Wilma, and a whole lot of cleanup, I am finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel to get down to some serious work. I hope to finish it by Christmas and may have to take my laptop and printer to my sister's house and work over Christmas to have them all finished and ready to mail out by New Years. The work is not only in the production, but in the post making labels and copying which is always time consuming, but not as much as going through hours of video and hundreds of stills to make you a quality product. Kamala is taking orders so let her know so I know how many and also how to make the label, it will be personalized to each of you.
Thanks and again to each of you for making my trip as special as it was and for being my friend.
And whatever the Holidays mean to you, I wish you the BEST!!!!1
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#2 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:33 PM

Hi to all my FIJI friends. As I promised, I am doing a video of the trip. As Kamala told you it is $50 each and will include the main video, the meke, the school, the mantas and the shark dive as separate videos on one DVD. After coming home to two downed trees from Wilma, and a whole lot of cleanup, I am finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel to get down to some serious work. I hope to finish it by Christmas and may have to take my laptop and printer to my sister's house and work over Christmas to have them all finished and ready to mail out by New Years. The work is not only in the production, but in the post making labels and copying which is always time consuming, but not as much as going through hours of video and hundreds of stills to make you a quality product. Kamala is taking orders so let her know so I know how many and also how to make the label, it will be personalized to each of you.
Thanks and again to each of you for making my trip as special as it was and for being my friend.
Larry

I'm so glad you're doing okay now, Larry. Please put me down for 1 order.

Que :P

#3 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:29 PM

Larry,

FOCUS!!!

Ok now that I have that out of the way. :P

Seriously, I'm glad everything was ok for you when you got home. I would like one copy of the DVD. Just let us know how to send you the $$$

Hope you have a good holiday.

Scott

:lam:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#4 DiveCandy

DiveCandy

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:40 PM

Glad to hear you are doing well in spite of hurricane clean up, Larry. Thankfully there was no damage to my house upon our return from Fiji.

Please put me down for one copy of the DVD also. Can hardly wait to see it!

Kerry

#5 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:49 PM

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to FOCUS Larry!!!!!

Can't wait to see the finished goods!!!
Known puker

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,490 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:51 PM

Hey gang...the preliminary footage is awesome! He's got the meke and the mantas done...well most of it anyway and he was showing it at the booth at the Florida Dive Show. People were just stopping and watching in awe!!!

It showed us to be a REALLY great and fun group...(of course with all that kava how could we NOT be) and the footage was incredible.

So Larry...put me down for one too!

We are making an order form for these that you can download and fax/email or sent to us. The video is usually $75+ as it is actually 4 videos in one. As a special offer from Larry he reduced his price to $50 plus $5 shipping and handling or a total of $55. Larry is a professional videographer and everyone's video will have something special just about them on it...remember how he was certain to get all of our pictures??? Well you'll see why soon!

I really can't wait to see the rest of it...he did fabulous work!!!

p.s. We will be adding the Fiji photo contest winners to the video and a few of the still shots that some of you took. Anyone want to help pic a few??? :P We only have a couple of thousand to look thru!!! :-D

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#7 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:12 PM

I want one too!
"

#8 Desert_Diver

Desert_Diver

Everyone knows me

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI AOW, TDI Nitrox (does it really matter to you??)
  • Logged Dives:130 something

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:44 PM

Add me to the 'breathlessly waiting' list. Name yer poison (cash, check, PayPal, other) and it'll go out REALLY soon. No rush on mailing *mine*, though, as I'll be in Coz & Dallas 'till Jan 9th. Oh, the joys of moving....

Speaking of Kava, did anyone get any effects OTHER than a numb mouth? I was kinda let down by it. Here I'm expecting a nice narcotic high, and all I did was drool a little (and I can get that from the dentist).

Thanks Larry!
Stan

#9 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:12 PM

Hey Larry, glad to see you back on board. Sorry to hear about Wilma's fury but such is life when you live in Florida. Don't you miss shoveling snow?
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#10 Terri

Terri

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:22 AM

Count me in for 1 too Larry!!! I can't wait!

terri
'I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead'...JB

#11 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 09 December 2005 - 03:36 PM

Oh yeah, me and Sandy will take one also.
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#12 Big O

Big O

Meeting folks

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300

Posted 10 December 2005 - 09:56 PM

Oh yeah, me and Sandy will take one also.

Im In Larry! Let me know how to pay you.

Dave
UH-HUH

#13 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:06 PM

Hey Larry I want one also.... :lmao:

#14 Seahorsewrangler

Seahorsewrangler

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW - NITROX
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 12 December 2005 - 05:15 PM

Larry

Yep I'm in as well, please and Thanks.
AKA Cap'n Sam Roughknuckles The Bernese mountain dog

#15 vettenorlando

vettenorlando

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:07 PM

Larry

Yep I'm in as well, please and Thanks.

Larry count me in as well...
Roatan!!!! Roatan!!!! Roatan!!!! I'm going to ROATAN!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users