• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Great Lakes dive for kids?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 ScubaGypsy

ScubaGypsy

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:37 PM

Although I only skimmed your report, I did check out the pictures. What a great dad you are, Tom! Your sons are very fortunate to have such a cool, involved father! :cool2:

Thank you Anna but I feel like the fortunate one in that my sons love to go! I believe that Brian can attest to their enjoyment of our sport as well as we all appreciated him joining in with us and in providing many of the recommendations for our trip. It really is an incredible feeling to be underwater exploring with ones children such that it continues to give me goosebumps when we are all under the water together. It is also interesting in that each of my boys have their own activities and friends when at home but when we go on our diving adventures then it is just us and we bond even further as we truly enjoy each others company.
The sea is everything........Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the 'Living Infinite,' ..........

Capt. Nemo...........20,000 Leagues under the Sea

#17 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:37 AM

You're going to have fun trying to keep them out of the wrecks though :birthday: .

They are a joy to dive with and I would do it again anytime. Thanks for sharing your report with us!
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users