• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cozumel Cozumel

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:49 AM

The first final of the SD New Years trip DVD is on it's way to Dallas for review. As soon as it is reviewed and OKed, I will be shipping out the final with a personalized (printed on) DVD label to you.
Cost is $60 plus shipping of $5. Your DVD will be shipped same day the check is received via USPS priority mail.
Send check to Larry Townsend, made out to LT Services Inc. , 4100 NW 10th Street, Delray Beach, FL 33445.

Thanks for your business, may I burn one for you?

LarryDVDpix.JPG
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#2 captsteve

captsteve

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Cert Level:aow/nitrox
  • Logged Dives:absolutly no idea

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:39 PM

great, put me on the list, im sending the check!

#3 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:05 AM

Le' Check is in le' mail.
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#4 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:52 PM

Hawkman, u gonna love it, give me an address and yours will be in the mail tomorrow. If not, I will be diving in the Bahamas from tomorrow afternoon until Monday everning.
Thanks,
Larry

Edited by orcaman, 22 March 2006 - 12:53 PM.

Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#5 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,489 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 March 2006 - 01:09 PM

We apologize that some of the posts are missing...I think Larry has everyone's order but if not...please repost!

And speaking of which...mine is missing...as if you'd forget...but I sent you my check as well so I'm looking forward to getting my copy! Kimmie STILL won't tell me what's on it...says I have to wait like everyone else. I can see that ownership has no priviledges here!!! :teeth:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#6 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 22 March 2006 - 01:47 PM

Now, Wenchie!

I think I started laughing the last time you asked!

and I think you said "what are you laughing about??"

and I said "that video is funny!!"

or something like that :lmao:

#7 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:13 PM

We apologize that some of the posts are missing...I think Larry has everyone's order but if not...please repost!

And speaking of which...mine is missing...as if you'd forget...but I sent you my check as well so I'm looking forward to getting my copy! Kimmie STILL won't tell me what's on it...says I have to wait like everyone else. I can see that ownership has no priviledges here!!! :lmao:

Hi Wench, you should get it in the mail today, at least I hope so, and if not, NLT tomorrow.
Do you have Hawk's address, he say the check is in the mail so I want his in the mail before I leave for the Bahamas.
THnaks,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#8 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:14 PM

Now, Wenchie!

I think I started laughing the last time you asked!

and I think you said "what are you laughing about??"

and I said "that video is funny!!"

or something like that :lmao:

Hi thanks, it is what I try to do.
LArry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#9 Desert_Diver

Desert_Diver

Everyone knows me

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI AOW, TDI Nitrox (does it really matter to you??)
  • Logged Dives:130 something

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:34 PM

Larry, I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow. I spaced out and missed this thread. I'm just a few days away from moving to Plano, so please hang onto the DVD 'till I'm actually in Texas. I figure I have 20lbs of junk mail and ONE LIVE CHECK in a mailbox I've never even seen, yet. I rented the apartment back in January just after our Coz trip. Unless disaster strikes, I ought to be there in around a week. Disasters have plagued my life the last couple of months, so I'm not holding my breath any longer. On my original timetable, I'd have been there by the third week of January... hello, April!

OK, I give: what's got Kim all tickled??? :whistle:

#10 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:25 AM

Larry, I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow. I spaced out and missed this thread. I'm just a few days away from moving to Plano, so please hang onto the DVD 'till I'm actually in Texas. I figure I have 20lbs of junk mail and ONE LIVE CHECK in a mailbox I've never even seen, yet. I rented the apartment back in January just after our Coz trip. Unless disaster strikes, I ought to be there in around a week. Disasters have plagued my life the last couple of months, so I'm not holding my breath any longer. On my original timetable, I'd have been there by the third week of January... hello, April!

OK, I give: what's got Kim all tickled??? :whistle:

Stan, you know what I told you about the check,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#11 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:29 PM

Hawkman, address from the Grabber of Fins yesterday, put in le post this morning first thing Priority USPS to le U. And check arrived this afternooon in the mail.
Thanks again and hope you enjoy it. And again, any problems with it let me know, replace or repay, your call,
Thanks from le orcaman, your friendly SD videographer and proud of it!!!!!
LT
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#12 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:25 PM

Cool! Can't wait to watch it. Thanks!
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#13 captsteve

captsteve

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:14 PM

.......Uh.........has the wench seen this? wow,...if so, i got off easy!

#14 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:49 PM

Nooo, Wenchie hasn't seen it yet

she has however, heard about it

#15 captsteve

captsteve

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:45 PM

Nooo, Wenchie hasn't seen it yet

she has however, heard about it

Really? i wont mention how.....er.....never mind......... i dont know who is in the biggest trouble....., :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users