• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cozumel Cozumel

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:22 PM

Great job Orcaman!
And thanks for not putting the mud wrestling in there. Although you were probably were to busy watching and forgot about videoing. The Fin and I are working on those skills so we can go around the US on tour.

Wouldn't that be fun?? and just in time for summer, when the mud is a little warmer, too

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:04 PM

I will take the rap if you want me too.... after all, she can't throw anything this far.........

Don't be too sure of that. She'll probably be on the next Morehead trip, and I'm sure Bobby could be persuaded to stop by for a little payback. Revenge is a dish best served *cold*! :lmao: In this case, ICE cold!

Naaawwwww, I don't think the 'Wench is into delayed revenge, though. Either you get popped on the spot, or you're safe. She might make an exception in your case, though...

Well I finally watched the video....and

lets just say that both Larry and Stan are right....

Larry: If you missed it you missed and if you missed THIS trip you missed a lot!!! Keith's 50th dive...Kim's 150th dive...Phylis's 300th dive and my 900th dive...boy were the kudo kisses flowing.... :diver:

Stan: She might make an exception in your case....YEP I will certainly be making an exception. To relive the whole thing has me shivering again at the thought. Yes I will certainly have some delayed fall out for that prank...and no begging won't help. But you can certainly keep trying just in case I change my mind! :P

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:07 PM

Now for the video...

Larry you out did yourself! What a great combo of stills and video. I felt as if I was there again and relived the whole thing! I just couldn't get enough of all the critters ...but then can I ever? Without being too overdone you captured the entire spirit and essence of the trip...it was like being there all over again! And then there was "IT". I still can't believe it happened...I still can't believe that some were foolish enough to try...I still can't believe that it was captured on film....oh the HORROR of it all!!! :P

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#34 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:10 PM

Now for the video...

Larry you out did yourself! What a great combo of stills and video. I felt as if I was there again and relived the whole thing! I just couldn't get enough of all the critters ...but then can I ever? Without being too overdone you captured the entire spirit and essence of the trip...it was like being there all over again! And then there was "IT". I still can't believe it happened...I still can't believe that some were foolish enough to try...I still can't believe that it was captured on film....oh the HORROR of it all!!! :diver:

sniff, sniff

Misty Water-colered memories of the way we were

:P

yes, it was a great trip and I'm glad you finally watched the video! but even better is you liked it too

Great job, Larry!!

#35 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:57 AM

Larry, check will be in mail tomorrow--having computer fits at the moment due to picking up a virus.

Platypusman

John, you probably better check your check or the address you sent it to, almost two weeks and I have not received it yet.
But it is ready to go.
Thanks,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#36 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:39 PM

Larry, check will be in mail tomorrow--having computer fits at the moment due to picking up a virus.

Platypusman

John, you probably better check your check or the address you sent it to, almost two weeks and I have not received it yet.
But it is ready to go.
Thanks,
Larry

hi JOhn got the check today, DVD will be in the mail Priority Monday,
Thanks for the business, hope you enjoy it and if you have any problems with it, be sure and let me know ASAP.
Thanks again,
LT
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#37 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:21 PM

Platypusman

But it is ready to go.
Thanks,
Larry

hi JOhn got the check today, DVD will be in the mail Priority Monday,
Thanks for the business, hope you enjoy it and if you have any problems with it, be sure and let me know ASAP.
Thanks again,
LT

John, in the mail this morning USPS Priority,
THanks,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users