WE ARE FULL!!! Thank you for looking at this trip...please consider another one that still has room!
Mark your calendars...you asked for Roatan and now you've got it!!!
ITS SINGLES WEEK AT FANTASY ISLAND BEACH RESORT!
SingleDivers.com is joining Fantasy Island Beach Resort to bring you the 3rd Annual Singles Fantasy Week in Roatan Sept 2-9, 2006!
You won't want to miss this Singles Extravaganza...over 90 single and buddyless divers from around the world filled the resort to capacity last year!!
This year will be no exception! And for $599 + taxes pp d/o ($695 with taxes) and $799 + taxes pp s/o ($927 with taxes) how can you afford to not join in on all the fun!!! ($695 total d/o with taxes or $927 total s/o with taxes)
Deposit requirements - Double Occupancy = $200; Single Occupancy = $300
$200 for d/o or $300 for s/o to secure your spot,
50% or $347.50 for d/o or $463.50 s/o due 90 days prior to departure or June 2
50% less deposit or $147.50 + nitrox if applicable for d/o or $163.50 + nitrox if applicable for s/o due 60 days prior to departure or July 2
Note: Since this is not a trip/event planned by SD only one that we are participating in, we can not offer our usual premier membership rebate of $25. However the SD rebate applies to all other SD trips.
Please add 3% if paying via paypal or credit card.
If paying via paypal go to www.PayPal.com and send payment to email@example.com Be sure to include your address, contact number and screen name in the details section.
If paying via check or money order, please send payment to:
3957 Gaspar Ste#200
Dallas, TX 75220
If paying via credit card (Visa, MC, Diners) download the SD Credit Card Authorization Form, complete and fax to 214-350-2558. Click here for the form
How to Book a Spot on this Trip:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and your check or payment is in the mail or on it's way. We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list.
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.)
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted above and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments with me please contact me and I'll gladly work with you.
7 nights and 8 days
Beachfront Air Conditioned Accommodations
3 meals daily (yep meals are included!)
3 boat dives daily
Unlimited Shore Dives
Welcome Cocktail Party sponsored by SingleDivers.com and Fantasy Island Beach Resort
DAILY Organized Events and Games!
LOTS of Prizes....
Pirates and Wenches Costume Party
White SD T-Shirt typically with funny saying on the back commemorating the trip!
Nitrox weekly plan $100 or $116 with taxes
Single Room Upgrade: $200 or $232 with taxes
T-Shirt Color Upgrade: The trip comes with a white SD t-shirt which can be upgraded to black or grey for $10, subject to availability
Extra days including diving/hotel/food: for $86+taxes on d/o or $115+taxes s/o. (That is $100 for d/o with taxes and $134 s/o with taxes)
Private DM at $50 per day or $125 for 5 days
Nitrox, AOW, and other specialty training via Victoria aka Texas Starfish
Here's what we're offering:
Open Water referral (any agency doing Universal Referral) - 150.00 - 125.00 w discount
NAUI Open water - 350.00 - 325.00 w discount
NAUI AOW - 210.00 - 185.00 w discount
NAUI Nitrox - 185.00 - 160.00 w discount
NAUI Night - 130.00 - 105.00 w discount
NAUI Deep - 160.00 - 135.00 w discount
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.
16% tax on all prices quoted including the trip, nitrox, single room upgrade etc.
Forms & Waivers:
To complete the booking process you must return the Diver's Rooming and Diving Survey and the Trip Waiver. When Fingrabber confirms your reservation she will pm you the link and the password to the forum where these docs are kept. To see if we have your forms and waivers, please look to see behind your name where we have listed them.
NOTE: We must have your survey and waiver inhouse asap to finalize booking of this trip. It is almost completely filled and you must submit your forms as part of the booking process. In the future all trips will require that you return your forms with your deposit to secure your spot. Poor Fingrabber is working too hard to follow up with everyone to get your forms. If you have not completed them or you need them again, send fingrabber a pm for the password and link to the trip docs forum. If you have them then please fax them to 214-350-2558, or email them to email@example.com and fingrabber at singledivers.com or mail them to: SingleDivers.com 3957 Gaspar #200; Dallas, TX 75220
Roatan offers world class diving and our last trip to Roatan was extremely memorable...it even inspired our SD song!
So don't delay...start planning your Labor Day for Fun in the Sun cuz look out Roatan...here we come!!!
AND...Fantasy Island is so excited to have us join them in their event that they are announcing us as their official partner in the June/July issue of Sport Diver Magazine! Stay tuned and we'll post it as soon as it is published! And more industry publicity will be coming out on this event so it will fill up fast...so don't delay if you want a spot on this great trip!
1. Kamala aka WreckWench - Dallas, TX - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg (pd) - Waiver/Survey
2. Paul aka Texdvr s/o (dep/1st) - Nitrox pkg ( Pd) - Waiver/Survey
3. Mark aka Capn Jack - Texas - s/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg (pd) - Waiver/Survey
4. Mike aka ASDmike - Texas - s/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg (pd) - Waiver/Survey
5. Robert aka Blackhawk - d/o (pd) - Waiver/Survey
6. Hazel aka ladylike crab - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
7. Matthew aka JackBSwift - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - Nitrox Class pd - Waiver/Survey pd
8. Sandy aka ScubaPunk - Galveston, TX - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
9. Paula aka Travel Gal - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
10. Alison aka Alikat - Hawaii - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
11. Michael aka Going Postal - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
12. Christine aka SeaMaiden - Jupiter, FL - d/o (pd) - Waiver/Survey
13. Cherie aka drckw - d/o (pd) - Waiver/Survey
14. Pam aka SunsScubaGal - d/o (dep) - Waiver/Survey
15. Kelly aka CaptainMorgan - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg NOT PD - Nitrox Class pd - DM pdWaiver /Survey
16. Karen aka DiverDoll - d/o (pd) - Waiver/Survey pd
17. Ray aka Latitude Adjustment d/o (pd) - Waiver/Survey
18. Kim aka finGrabber d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg - Waiver/Survey
19. Joe Scuba - d/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg (pd) - 1 extra day diving & night Friday Sept 1 (pd) - Waiver/Survey
20. Buz aka airhead - s/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg pd- Waiver/Survey
21. Jill aka Nextariel - d/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg (pd) -extra day diving & night Friday (pd) -Waiver/Survey
22. Jerry aka NCMasterDiver - d/o (pd) -Need Docs
23. Barry aka WTXBlaze d/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg ? Waiver/Survey[b/]
24. John aka platypusman - d/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
25. Heather aka Heather? - s/o (pd) - Waiver/Survey
26. Jeff aka Sparky103 - d/o (pd) & Nitrox Pkg pd - Waiver/Survey
27. Blade aka CA Blade - s/o pd - Nitrox pkg pd, extra day Sunday (pd)Waiver/Survey
28. Janelle aka jellyfishluv - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd -Waiver/Survey
29. Karen aka OHDiver - s/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg pd - Nitrox Class pd Waiver/Survey
30. Victoria aka TexasStarfish - d/o pd - Nitrox, PKG (owes $16 taxes) - Waiver/Survey
31. Rosa aka divegirl412 - s/o pd, Nitrox Pkg (pd) - Waiver/Survey
32. Carol aka sandiegocarol - d/o (pd), Nitrox (pd) - Waiver/Survey
33. Benigno aka Benignor - s/o pd Waiver /Survey
34. Stan aka Desert_Diver - (pd), d/o, Nitrox Pkg - (pd) - Waiver/Survey
35. Theresa aka Boatlawyer - s/o pd Waiver/Survey -Nitrox Pkg pd - NITROX CLASS pd
36. Phylis aka Stingray1 - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg (parially paid...need taxes)Waiver/Survey
37. Stephen aka Humu Humu - d/o (pd) - Nitrox Pkg pd - NITROX CLASS pd - Waiver only
38. Mitch aka shedcityusa - pd s/o Waiver/Survey
39. Dave aka Diver Dave - pd d/o - Waiver/Survey
40. Dave aka VAGlassman - d/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg pd - Nitrox Class pd Waiver/Survey
41. Mike aka MikeSpokane - s/o (pd) - Nitrox pkg pd - Nitirx Class pd Waiver/Survey
Divers Booked Direct via Fantasy Island but wanting SD to do the rooming assignments:
1. Lynn aka Bluedreamer - Direct FI s/o - Survey - confirmed with FI we are doing rooming
2. Kittydiver - Waiver/Survey
3. Scott aka DiveScoop (Media Spot FI)
Checks in the mail
1. Paul aka TXDiver bal $279.50
3. Pam aka SunsScubaGal bal due
5. Kelly aka Captain Morgan -Nitrox pkg
2. Christi aka BeachBunny
5. Que aka Sea Urchin
8. Reef Rider
1. Kelp Diver for ninth spot open for a male - email sent - No Response so spot released
Divers using COCHRAN/DAN Computers:
1. Kamala aka Wreck Wench
2. Victoria aka Texas Starfish
3. Mike aka MikeSpokane
4. Dave aka VAGlassman
5. Teresa aka BoatLawyer
6. HumaHuma ??
7. Kelly aka Captain Morgan??
8. Karen aka OHDiver
Trip Instruction Update:
Please advise who will want to take what certs on this trip? We already have a request for nitrox and possibly an open water diver. Victoria aka TexasStarfish will have the final say as to what specialties and classes she will teach...afterall she will want to get SOME diving in...but we are very pleased that she is part of our group and she is a fine instructor. Please let us know which classes you wish to take as all arrangements will be made via SD for your convenience. -ww
Instruction Pricing Including SD Discount:
1. MikeSpokane -pd
2. Dave aka VAGlassman - pd
3. Teresa aka BoatLawyer - Pd
4. Stephen aka HumaHuma - Pd
5. Kelly aka Captain Morgan - pd
6. Karen aka OHDiver - pd
1. Kittydiver - Pd
1. Lynn aka BlueDreamer - pd
2. Kelly aka Captain Morgan - pd
It has come to my attention that a number of you wonder why we are having equal numbers of women and men on this trip? This is a resort requirement NOT an SD requirement. Therefore we must comply with the resort's request.
Also please keep in mind that there will be an equal or greater number of single and buddyless divers at the resort that are not part of our group. So how will this work? Well for starters our group will be in the same building and/or buildings. Secondly we will have some activities namely our group Happy Hours that will provide some quality time for just our group. And we have a unique group philosophy that makes us different.
[b]SD Group Philosphy:
It is important to note that we are a buddy diver group not a dating group. However many people going on this trip that are booking outside of SingleDivers.com will see and treat this as a 'Singles' event for single not married divers. While some married divers will attend the trip outside our group...they sometimes fall into the 'single for a weekend' category of people and are certainly NOT SD calibre material. Also we have a number of well respected but very fun married but buddyless divers as part of our group and they are just as important as the single not married divers that are joining us. It is SD's objective to make all buddyless divers regardless of marital status feel comfortable, fit in and enjoy a great trip with other members of SingleDivers.com. It is vital that our members realize that 'our hookups are to tanks' and we are NOT a dating service. Therefore this trip as far as we are concerned is NOT a meat/meet market nor is it a pickup/hookup trip.
Please note...if anyone male or female receives unwanted attention from anyone else on this trip whether they are part of our group or not...it is imperative that you let myself or Kim aka Fingrabber know so that we can run interference and politely but effectively resolve the problem. Yes I know that many of our great guys will find it hard to ask us to help 'call off the girls' but should they need that help it is available. Conversely if any of our female divers need us to nicely but politely 'enlighten' a member of the male species that they are not interested...beleive me when I say...'ve have vays of making this happen'!!!
And of course as always...if you have ANY problem please let us know during the trip rather than after. We can always solve a problem in progress but rarely can solve one after the fact. Don't let an annoying issue grow to become a problem. Simply ask myself or fingrabber or any other trip leader to help you and we will!