• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

05/06 SD PNW 2-Tank Boat Dive & PNW Underwater Hunt weekend

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:14 PM

Um like hello - snorting is sooooo teenager!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#17 6Gill

6Gill

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:49 PM

Snorting! Only 11 to 14 years off with that age range! :lmao:

Maybe he thought there was an exchange rate...money,metric/imperial ect

#18 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:42 PM

And some random quotes and snippets of conversations to remember for those who were there this weekend.....

"Welcome to SD! A fabulous online community offering dive trips and more! We have cool screen names like WreckWench and DiveGirl and um cmt489?"
"cmt489 needs a new screen name" :P
---------------------------------------------------------------

"whatever freak - let your flag fly!" :D

"Hi I'm RJ! I'll be your Divemaster for the day and I'm wearing tights."

"You aren't commando are you!!??"
:o "Uh..." :lmao:
"You don't go commando in another man's fatiges!"
- this was a successful tag team embarrassment effort!

And I won't sing the song BrinyBay and I were singing while waiting in the water for everyone. We got the dive boat version of a hook to pull us off stage when a bucket of rinse water was thrown at us! They don't know talent when they hear it...99 divers with air in the water....99 divers with air....
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#19 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:53 PM

"Welcome to SD! A fabulous online community offering dive trips and more! We have cool screen names like WreckWench and DiveGirl and um cmt489?"
"cmt489 needs a new screen name" :P

Yeah, whatever......

"whatever freak - let your flag fly!" :D

And fly it did!

After meeting RJ you will understand.

:o "Uh..." :lmao:
"You don't go commando in another man's fatiges!" - this was a successful tag team embarrassment effort!

If I recall, there was a wiggle involved with that "yes". Hmm, those pants may just find their way into a frame on a wall yet.

And I won't sing the song BrinyBay and I were singing while waiting in the water for everyone. We got the dive boat version of a hook to pull us off stage when a bucket of rinse water was thrown at us! They don't know talent when they hear it...99 divers with air in the water....99 divers with air....

And fine singing it was. Don't know why that rinse water was tossed over. Some mysteries will never be solved!

#20 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:55 PM

"cmt489 needs a new screen name" :lmao:

Yeah, whatever......

That's it - I'm posting a rename cmt489 poll!!

#21 PerroneFord

PerroneFord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

MAN this looks like a lot of fun!

I'm sorry I can't ever dive with CMT489. I'm normally a pretty level headed guy, but I'd be likely to put my doubles on upside down or something ...

<insert icon for wiping sweat off brow>

#22 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:53 PM

more quotes:

"Hey...what's the odd looking zipper back here on your undergarment for??"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"depends are cool - cool people wear depends"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at my undergarment booties!! It's like I should be squating and singing Hava Nageela Hava!"

Posted Image

#23 6Gill

6Gill

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:16 PM

Knowing RJ this sounds pretty low key for him....

#24 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:20 PM

hey nicolle who is that grooming your hair in your avatar? you look like your enjoying it way to much.

on some of those quotes in makes me wonder about them.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#25 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:55 PM

hey nicolle who is that grooming your hair in your avatar? you look like your enjoying it way to much.

Hmm, now who could that be?????? :)

#26 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:04 AM

Knowing RJ this sounds pretty low key for him....

It was the only one I could post! :banghead:

(and my co-hort in avatar crime is not sticking her tongue IN my hair - she's just sticking her tongue out and I am laughing at her because well, she's silly!)

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:10 PM

Ok I just wrote a post and lost it... :lmao:

I should know better but I'll rewrite it as soon as I can. I will say that this trip was even better than last year if that is possible!!! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#28 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:07 PM

I have to agree with WW this years diving was more fun than last years. :lmao:

Thanks everyone for letting me tag along and for allowing me to bring my mystery guest.

I heard from TonyL ~ He wishes he could have joined us. Hopefully will have him on the boat NEXT year.

DG ~ I am surprised you heard RJ say anthing that was postable. I just love a day on the boat when he is "the crew".

I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones. I will see about getting a few of my pics posted here later tonight.
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#29 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

SD members don't "tag along," they show up!! Your mystery guest aka my Assistant Instructor, was a fabulous surprise and I'll bet one fabulous dive buddy! Hopefully we'll see Wylerbear here online soon!

:lmao:

#30 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:48 PM

:o "Uh..." :teeth:
"You don't go commando in another man's fatiges!" - this was a successful tag team embarrassment effort!

If I recall, there was a wiggle involved with that "yes". Hmm, those pants may just find their way into a frame on a wall yet.

I'll let you know if I see them flying high on the Bandito mast this Sunday when I join them again for diving!!!

Just remember the kini story..."Hey - isn't that your green bikini???"

:cool2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users