• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

05/06 SD PNW 2-Tank Boat Dive & PNW Underwater Hunt weekend

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:40 PM

And yet another memorable quote from the weekend:

"What the hell do you think backrubs are - a tag team sport? Shove off!"

#32 GlazingMcGyver

GlazingMcGyver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Board Status:none
  • Cert Level:ow
  • Logged Dives:25

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:39 PM

:flirt: Wreak Wench, thanks for inviting me for the weekend dive and happyhour. I had a great time and met some beautiful, talented, smart and very helpful divers that made me feel welcome. Hey I have a better hand warmer than my back!
Desert Diver, I hope the ear is feeling better and thanks for all your help. If you get back up in the great NW area, give me a holler. I'd like to try diving with you agin.
Brinybay, well I'll work on that air consumption so I can stay down longer, but I think I need to work on a dry suit also so I don't freeze. Thank for putting up with a newbie and being my dive buddy.
CMT489, what the H kind of screen name is that. I think I'll call you dreamy diver. You looked great in and out of your dry suit at your old age of 23.
Dive Girl, even the fish where trying to get close to you. All I can say is you're "bad" and I mean that in a good way sweety.
FBP, great pictures. It's nice to be able to look back at the picture to remember those great moments and scenes. Thanks for the memories.
Gis gal, hope to see your pictures soon and thanks for the invite. Iwill be taking you up on it.

You divers know how to make a old man feel young. Thanks and hope you all get wet soon.

#33 Brinybay

Brinybay

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

Brinybay, well I'll work on that air consumption so I can stay down longer, but I think I need to work on a dry suit also so I don't freeze. Thank for putting up with a newbie and being my dive buddy.

You're air consumption is fine, I just had more volume. You actually did better than I did when I was using 80s and a wetsuit.
"The cure for anything is saltwater--sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#34 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:57 AM

DG ~ You are correct. I showed up. Heck I even called a head and warned you I was coming.
Wylerbear is always a great dive buddy. She can find the most amazing things.

GlazingMcGyver ~ The invite stands. send me an email ahead of time.

Need some assistance on how to include pics in my post. I have a few I would love to share.
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#35 Brinybay

Brinybay

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 05:50 AM

Need some assistance on how to include pics in my post. I have a few I would love to share.

Two ways, either click "insert image" and type in the URL for it if it's online, or, if it's residing on your harddrive, at the bottom where it says "file attachment" click "browse" then "add attachment".

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#36 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:55 AM

Briny ~ Thanks. I don't get the option to "browse" or "add attachment"

#37 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:15 AM

Colleen - I was having similar problems but finally found out how to do it. Click on the New Image button which shows up beside slide show. Hopefully this will work for you.

BTW - it was great to finally meet you this past weekend!

#38 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:32 AM

Gallery postings can be made by Premiere Members or above. GG, if you want to email me the pics - I'll post them for you. Thanks! :(
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#39 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:18 PM

CMT ~ It was great to finally meet you. We must get DG and dive Puget Sound together again.

DG ~ I will be emailing those pics to you. Once again.. Thanks girl.. you always have my back.. :P

#40 Brinybay

Brinybay

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:01 PM

CMT ~ It was great to finally meet you. We must get DG and dive Puget Sound together again.

Yeah, but next time bring a note from your parents...

#41 fbp

fbp

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master - Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:36 PM

FBP, great pictures. It's nice to be able to look back at the picture to remember those great moments and scenes. Thanks for the memories.

You divers know how to make a old man feel young. Thanks and hope you all get wet soon.

Thanx much, glad you enjoyed them. I post the blasted thangs and then never hear anything about them so most the time feel, what's the point.. so glad you were able to enjoy them.. Old man...?? heheh.... join the club eh?? BC diving Rocks... you've got a great wide world for diving up there...
Nanaimo, Porteau Cove, Sunshine Coast, Powell River, Campbell River, Port Hardy, Nooka Sound, Barkley Sound, Comex and gawd knows the other places...
so if you're interested in diving..you and CMT and Anasea (when she ever gets certified) have a great playground...

you can muck it up in the mud down here... heheh...

Till the next time eh?
fpoole
Diving & Gliding..
Hiking & Camping.
Shooting (photos) the Great Nor'West

www.poolesweb.com/

#42 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

I post the blasted thangs and then never hear anything about them so most the time feel, what's the point..

Now I always tout you as one of the top 5 photographers in the PNW, Frank. I guess I'll yell a little LOUDER!!!!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#43 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:47 PM

I've also always loved your pictures Frank! Please keep them coming!

BTW, Steve lives in Vancouver AD, not BC so he will have to do that Tacoma diving some more with you guys!

#44 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:50 PM

Yeah, but next time bring a note from your parents...

I'm old enough to write my own notes, dammit!! :P

I must admit that it is always disconcerting when clients do the double take after speaking to me on the phone and then meeting me in person but at least they are meeting me in a suit and a downtown office...

#45 fbp

fbp

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master - Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:47 AM

I.... caaaaaaan't heeeeeear you.. LOL... :teeth:

Thank you both... I usually just put them up and then never get any feed back, so as I said, never know if it's worth the Time & Effort. I happen to think it's fun to see the group doing diving stuff...

thanx again, I will 'Press On', as they say at the laundry... :P
fpoole
Diving & Gliding..
Hiking & Camping.
Shooting (photos) the Great Nor'West

www.poolesweb.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users