• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION : Oct 27-Nov 3, 2012 Roatan Single's Week!!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:27 PM

EXTRA!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! Our Roatan Single's Week will NOW be OUR ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BASH!!! That's right...we are heading to Cozumel two times this year so will make our annual Halloween Bash in Cozumel a bit further south...ROATAN!!! Stay tuned for some VERY SPECIAL announcements coming soon! But save the dates...Oct 27 to Nov 3rd will the BIGGEST HALLOWEEN BASH EVER!!!

SAVE THE DATES!!! We will return to Roatan for Fun in the Sun...only NOW IT WILL BE HALLOWEEN... due to projected airfare increases in November. So SAVE THE DATES...the full details will be available soon. We are hoping to keep 2011 or close pricing for 2012 and add even more bennies to the package...not only is this a great value...but it will the most fun all year! As soon as pricing is confirmed we'll open the trip up for booking. And if we want to change resorts next year from Henry Morgan we should be able too since the HMResorts own a number of properties in Roatan. :wakawaka:

Posted ImageJoin us for our LUXURIOUS ALL INCLUSIVE HENRY MORGAN'S SINGLES WEEK AT INCREDIBLE PRICING!!! Oct 27 to Nov 3, 2012 FOR $TBD... (2011 Pricing $899 + taxes + airfare d/o or $999 + taxes + airfare s/o!!!) Join us Oct 27 to Nov 3, 2012 for 7 nights 5 days 3 tank boat diving + UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING + (can be extended IF you have someone who wants to book the same dates as you or you do a single occupancy for any days we can't find you a roomie)! 2012 should be EVEN BETTER...Don't Miss the "SECOND ANNUAL ONLY" SPECIALS INCLUDING LIVE MUSIC BY PUP MORSE THE SCUBA COWBOY, CONTESTS, PRIZES, LIONFISH, PHOTOGRAPHY, TECHNICAL DIVING AND SIDEMOUNT DIVING WORKSHOPS and MORE!!! :cool1:

Posted Image

HURRY!!! WE HAVE #TBD ROOMS in WEST BAY at the HENRY MORGAN RESORT diving with their excellent inhouse Dive Operator....we have #TBD Double Occupancy Rooms for #TBD SPOTS & #King/Queens for #TBD singles for a total of #TBD PEOPLE!!! Availability: LIMITED BY ROOM TYPE SO MUST SPECIFY WHEN BOOKING: Double Occupancy or Single Occupancy. Due to this FABULOUS SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICING these spots will not last long! Join us for Halloween in Roatan! This special pkg is LOADED with 3 boat dives a day for 5 days, breakfast, lunch and dinner, sodas, water, and local/house alcohol, transfers and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING! The pkg includes a wonderful get away at a resort with one of the BEST resident dive shop on the Island! :cool1: We have not been to Roatan for a couple of years and NEVER at the luxurious Henry Morgan Resort...but everyone diving there this year has been giving it RAVE REVIEWS at 2x what we'll pay for the same week!!! Due to the popularity of this great location AND our fantastic pricing...these spots will not last long! This will be a SELL OUT TRIP! So hurry...Premier Members & Above will have exclusive ACCESS to ALL EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS for 7 days until TBD. If you wish to get the same discounts...now's a good time to upgrade...and you'll get $25 back if you file for it after this trip and EVERY trip you take (Form in the forms forum)! HENRY MORGAN RESORT will be our Home Away from Home for the week!Posted Image[/b]Posted ImagePosted Image

FULL PRICING & OFFICIAL AVAILABILITY BY ROOM/PKG TYPE (FOUND ONLY HERE):

2011 PRICE SUMMARY 2012 PRICING $TBD:
7 Nights 5 days of 3 tank (1) hour boat dives + Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + local beers + UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING + bars and fun hangouts + and swimming pool + School/LIFE Supplies Distribution to a local orphanage/foster home + Hotel Taxes + Service Charges + Transfers from Airport to Hotel and back + LIVE CONCERTS by our VERY OWN PUP MORSE...THE SCUBA COWBOY...and MORE!!!

2011 Price = $899 d/o + 16% tax $144 = $1043 ALL INCLUSIVE!!!
2011 Price = $999 s/o + 16% tax $160 = $1159 ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

- Early bookings will qualify for chance at FREE upgrade to oceanview rooms & MORE!

[img]%20%3Ca%20href=%27http://www.singledivers.com/surfaceinterval/uploads/1305401002/gallery_2_22_226684.jpg%27%20class=%27bbc_url%27%20title=%27External%20link%27%20rel=%27nofollow%20external%27%3Ehttp://www.singlediv...2_22_226684.jpg%3C/a%3E[/img][img]http://www.singledivers.com/surfaceinterval/uploads/1305401002/gallery_2_22_239678.jpg[/img]

LIST OF THOSE PREMIERS WANTING ADVANCE NOTICE OF WHEN THIS TRIP OPENS UP AND 7 DAYS ADVANCE BOOKING INCLUDING PREMIER ONLY DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS...Membership Does Have REWARDS!!!

1 . Kamala aka WreckWench
2 . Amy aka AnemoneAmy
3. Sherri aka Seabrz777
4. Julie aka Scuba Jules
5. Jeff aka sparky103
6. Dan aka scubatooth
7. Seth aka allgonoquit
8. Julie aka Yoshimi
9. Leslie aka Sharklover
10. Sissy aka ScubaSis
11. Joe aka Grim Reefer
12. Mike aka Going Postal

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 AnemoneAmy

AnemoneAmy

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:39 PM

Please add me as interested...it is a long time from now but looks lovely!

#3 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:20 AM

It's never too early to plan next years dive trips! :teeth: Got you on the Interested List, Amy.
Posted Image

#4 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

It doesn't work for this year's trip, but looks like there is a new airline servicing Roatan from Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe a good option for those coming from the east coast. One of the biggest detractions on Roatan has been the airfare this year, but looks like others are now looking to fill the void.

http://roatannewtime...-ft-lauderdale/

#5 Seabrz777

Seabrz777

Getting started

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveMaster
  • Logged Dives:Well over 200

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:38 AM

I'm so glad your going back to Roatan in 2012. I really wanted to go this year, but.... things happen. So, please add me to the Roatan list for 2012. Am I really planning this far ahead?!? This will be my 1st SD trip (unless I can sneak in another one sooner!)
:thankyou: Sherri aka Seabrz777

Edited by dive_sail_etc to replace last name with Screen Name

#6 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

I'm so glad your going back to Roatan in 2012. I really wanted to go this year, but.... things happen. So, please add me to the Roatan list for 2012. Am I really planning this far ahead?!? This will be my 1st SD trip (unless I can sneak in another one sooner!)
:thankyou: Sherri aka Seabrz777

Hi Sherri, the Roatan Singles' Week is a SingleDivers.com signature event and judging by this year's attendance it is more popular than ever! :cool1: The trip reports for previous year trips confirm this popularity, so rest assured we will be back in 2012!

BTW I took the liberty of editing your post, only to remove your last name (which we discourage to protect all our members from obvious privacy issues). We recommend using your Screen Name in its place, or even better, design your own custom signature line! :respect:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#7 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

I've got you on the Interested List, Sherri! I've been on the SD Roatan trip twice, and the diving - and the company of people - are awesome! You'll have a great time.
Posted Image

#8 Scuba Jules

Scuba Jules

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:275+

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

Please put me on the interested list. Thanks! Julie
Julie - Grand Rapids, MI
www.talking-scuba.com
"Instant diver....just add water"

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hey ScubaJules we've got you on the list! AND :thankyou: for pointing our the old Sept Dates I forgot to update when we chg'd the 2012 date to Halloween! :respect:

The first post should now ONLY say Halloween and not September! :cool1:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#10 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

Hi Gang
(I have to figure out a contraction for Sandy/Tammy/Brad like "Brangelina".....maybe that's why you say ya'll)

Color me interested please;I'm thinking about $40/week in the piggy bank gets me there. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Jeff
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#11 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hey, Sparky!! "Ya'll" works, but so does "hey you!" :teeth: Save up. Once I put you on the list, I'll make you go! I just want pictures of your pirate costume.... :lmao:
Posted Image

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Hi Gang
(I have to figure out a contraction for Sandy/Tammy/Brad like "Brangelina".....maybe that's why you say ya'll)

Color me interested please;I'm thinking about $40/week in the piggy bank gets me there. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Jeff

Hey Jeff we'd LOVE to have you! The trip pricing will be slightly higher namely $100 more for d/o so its $999+ tax vs $899+ tax and $1099 + tax for the s/o. BUT the resort will be MUCH fancier and the diving will be MO BETTER TOO! The house reef is Calvin's Crack which is one of the signature spots in all of Roatan. And we are working on contract air for next year so hopefully we can get air in the $700 range for most people or less.

So save your pennies... and nickles and dimes! The d/o with taxes will be $1159 next year but will all your food, snacks at the bar (pizza or nachos) and your drinks... beer, local liquors, etc.

formerly...

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,630 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

Hey gang...its official we will change the venue to Media Luna for our 2012 Single's Roatan Week. The resort's house reef is Calvin's Crack and is a beautiful wall!!! :wakawaka:

Pricing for 2012 will be $999 for the d/o + tax or $1159 and $1099 s/o + tax or $1275.

This is the BEST PRICING ANYWHERE!!! And we'll have a special discount of $100 early booking discount when we open the trip up making the pricing the SAME AS 2011!!!

The resort is on the North side of the East End (the opposite side of where we did our trip this year) or further East past CocoView. We are putting the agenda together for next year but our very own Pup aka Neptuner will be the PRIME ATTRACTION and will help with special events planned for the event as well! So stay tuned for more details coming soon!

formerly...

#14 sparky103

sparky103

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

Hey, Sparky!! "Ya'll" works, but so does "hey you!" :teeth: Save up. Once I put you on the list, I'll make you go! I just want pictures of your pirate costume.... :lmao:

Tammy, I'm afraid to say "Hey You" and get 47 responses of "Whatt-ya want NOW" and 2 "Fuhghedabowdit's" :2cool: AAAArrgh

Jeff
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#15 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:50 PM

put me down as interested. This will probably be the only dive trip i take next year as long as i can be back in the water and comfortable by late summer. Plus this would be to check one off the bucket list.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users