• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS for Trips and Merchandise

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,473 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

Welcome to our new website with our fully featured shopping cart experience with a twist! You can sign up for a trip and pay for either the deposit or full amount BUT you can also make progress payments on your trip(s) or pay off the balance simply and securely 24/7 while having the ability to see all your payments online. Even the documents are now integrated to make your complete SingleDivers.com trip an even better experience!

To make it even simpler please see the steps below for how to make different types of payments. And thank you for diving with us...we look forward to seeing you on your trip soon! - Kamala aka WreckWench

ps..You are CURRENTLY in our FORUMS. To reach the new site simply go to www.singledivers.com or click on the Blue Button across the top of the forums called BOOK NOW!

How to Pay for Nitrox or Trip Add-On's?

To pay for any extras on a trip you must be first signed up for that trip. This prevents you from accidentally buying an add-on for the wrong trip.

1. Be sure to be logged in* at www.singledivers.com/home

2. Under TRIPS click on UPCOMING TRIPS

3. Then choose the trip you wish to buy an add-on for and click on the purple BOOK NOW.

4. Under the package options click on purple box that says TAKE ME TO TRIP ADD-ON's

5. Select the add-on(s) you want and ADD TO CART

6. Click on Blue CHECKOUT box

7. Make sure ONLY the add-on's you want are in the cart. If you accidentally added the trip deposit again or anything you do not want, simply click the X next to the item to remove it.

8. Then click on the Blue FINISH box (unless you want to continue shopping and then click on the Blue Continue Shopping Box)
9. Agree to the  terms and conditions
10, Then enter your payment info
11. Then click on the Blue SUBMIT box.
12. You will then get an email confirming your order and an email confirming your payment.

*HOW TO LOG IN:  Look on the main menu or tool bar...if it says LOGIN then you are logged out. If it says LOGOUT then you are logged in. To either log in or log out simply click on that part of the main menu and you'll be taken to the log in area for the trips part of our site.

How to Pay a Trip Deposit or Full Amount?

You can only sign up for a trip once! You can however choose between double or single occupancy and choose to pay the deposit or the full amount. Here's how:

2. Under TRIPS click on UPCOMING TRIPS

3. Then choose the trip you wish to sign up for and click on the purple BOOK NOW.

4. Choose the pkg you wish to purchase typically double or single occupancy.

5. Select from the drop down box either Deposit or Full Payment and then add it to your cart.

6. Make sure ONLY the deposit or full amount and any add-on's you want are in the cart. If you accidentally added an add-on or anything you do not want at this time, simply click the X next to the item to remove it.

7. Then click on the Blue FINISH box (unless you want to continue shopping and then click on the Blue Continue Shopping Box)
8. Agree to the  terms and conditions
9, Then enter your payment info (Remember we give at least a 3% discount for cash if you choose echeck)
10. Then click on the Blue SUBMIT box.
11. You will then get an email confirming your order and an email confirming your payment.

*HOW TO LOG IN:   Look on the main menu or tool bar...if it says LOGIN then you are logged out. If it says LOGOUT then you are logged in. To either log in or log out simply click on that part of the main menu and you'll be taken to the log in area for the trips part of our site.

How to Pay a Trip Progress Payment or Trip Balance?

We are the only online system that allows you to purchase a dive trip or package and allows you to make integrated progress payments not only showing you all your payments to date but also what you still owe . Here's how to find and make a final payment or progress payment:

2. Under TRIPS click on MY TRIPS

3. Then choose the trip from the drop down that you wish to make your progress payment on.

4. Look under PROGRESS PAYMENTS to see what you owe and when or if you are paying off the balance it will show up under your MY TRIPS for that trip.

5. Click on MAKE A PAYMENT in the upper right under My Payments

6. Choose either PROGRESS PAYMENT or BALANCE DUE then choose the trip from the drop down so your payment it tied to your trip.

7. Enter your payment amount and then complete the payment details click on the blue PAY NOW box when finished. (This payment will now show up in your MY PAYMENTS found in the upper right under your MY TRIPS if you tied it to your trip.)

How to Pay for Merchandise?

1. We are in the process of creating a separate payment process for merchadise. So please contact kamala@singledivers.com for these instructions.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 SeaBoor

SeaBoor

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:181

Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:15 PM

got it

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,473 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:19 PM

got it

Follow the directions I just emailed you. Tks, k

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users