• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

howdy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 USNmars

USNmars

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:Wow, lost track a long time ago

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

First off I just wanted to start out and say "howdy 'yall." I found this site after feeling like a third leg with the rest of my dive buddies. You other single people know what I'm talking about. But anyways I am currently living in NW New Jersey and am a die hard diver. It started when I was stationed in Sicily in the Navy. It is hard to stay away from the water when you are on an island. and the allure of diving hit me and I got certified and it has been an obsession ever since. I am looking to do some dive trips with anyone anywhere, I have an extremely flexible work schedule so if you ever want to go and get wet give me a shout!

Eric

Edited by USNmars, 08 September 2014 - 05:09 PM.

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,751 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:01 AM

:hiya:/> Eric and :welcome:/> to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com!!!!! Wahoo for you with a flexible dive schedule, Kamala puts together the best dive trips. Check out the fourms and you will find lots of fun topics, fabulous people and go on a trip to find the greatest all around divers. If you are looking, the Roatan trip is lots of fun and a great way to get involved with the SD crowd. Most of us joined due to the buddyless factor and the addiction has just become better. Happy diving and hope you are on a trip soon. Hoping some of the NJ crowd chimes in, there are lots of members in your area. :teeth:/>

#3 USNmars

USNmars

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:Wow, lost track a long time ago

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

I noticed I do not have permission to view profiles or pics ect..... Am I doing something wrong?

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:23 AM

I noticed I do not have permission to view profiles or pics ect..... Am I doing something wrong?

Hey Eric...I'll make a proper welcome to you shortly but I wanted to answer your question first.

We are 10 years old this year and back when we started people more wisely kept their identity private and they also had a healthy respect for the dangers of the internet. And since we had such a huge membership of women...they were targeted by people with other ideas besides diving. So we made profile access, picture access and private messages a feature of our premier membership level. This single step has prevented any further inappropriate interactions from spammers, predators and creeps of both genders. I'm a military brat and safety both above and below are paramount to our organization.

We are thrilled you found us. We are thankful and appreciative of your service to our country and if you are still active duty we have complementary premier memberships for all active duty personnel. :respect:/> and :thankyou:/>

We hope you find your diving home here and make many friendships along the way. Being a brat growing up I hated cliques...so you'll find none here. We are open, friendly but also cautious so everyone has a great SAFE time both above and below the H20!

:welcome:/>

p.s. premier membership is $35 a year and you can file for a $25 rebate after every trip you take with us! Look for the Membership tab across the top and click on it to upgrade o change to "Divers In Uniform" if you are still active duty!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users