• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, and Phenylpropanolamine

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

I needed to buy some "Sudafed" and was out right Piss Off that I needed to flash ID and my infomation gets logged into the POS. Receipt states I purchased 1.44 grams of a 3.60 gr. per day allowance. This law was a add-on to the PATRIOTS ACT of 2006. Way to much BIG BROTHER for my liking and I have a open attitude for needed background checks. I better start hoarding ammo for my arsenal!!!!

http://www.fda.gov/C...amphetamine.htm

The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 has been incorporated into the Patriot Act signed by President Bush on March 9, 2006. The act bans over-the-counter sales of cold medicines that contain the ingredient pseudoephedrine, which is commonly used to make methamphetamine. The sale of cold medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited to behind the counter. The amount of pseudoephedrine that an individual can purchase each month is limited and individuals are required to present photo identification to purchase products containing pseudoephedrine. In addition, stores are required to keep personal information about purchasers for at least two years.
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#2 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:09 AM

You mean you used a REAL ID??? I would use my 'Rusty Shackleford' passport... :respect:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#3 Racer184

Racer184

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Cert Level:Former Open Water Instructor S.D.I.
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:53 PM

write your congressman.

#4 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:35 PM

It doesn't matter. The black helicopter following you is using an Israeli-developed tracking device that uses the metal fibers in the bills our money.

Or they can just ask the phone company where you are. If your phone is on, they can find you. If you have GPS in your phone, they can find you quicker, and even look backward and see where you've been over a period of time.
No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#5 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

All that just to clear up your sinuses for a dive trip! :wakawaka:
Posted Image

#6 Wakemaker

Wakemaker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver (is that really

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:51 AM

All that just to clear up your sinuses for a dive trip! :tears:

Hey There Island-Locked Dive Nut: Where are you diving now, today? I've had good results with a simple saline rinse. It really helps because city dust can leave me wishing I'd been breathing off a tank when I'm crossing the street -- on foot -- with in my street clothes.

Have Fun Inside the Sphere!

Ron :clapping:
SDHH in Seattle this weekend? Hum? What did you say? I just need to know. Tell me it is so!

#7 peterbj7

peterbj7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 4000

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:04 AM

If I need something like this to go diving then I don't go diving.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users