• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The FLORIDA March Dive of the Month...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:21 AM

So I will be in Miami on march 15th around 7pm American airlines from San Pedro Sula. I have a reservation at the Regency Hyatt Miami 400 South East and 2nd Ave. I am staying until the 19th. Return to Montreal 19th at 7 AM...

Liz aka Liz from Montreal and who also joined us on the Fiji trip will be in Miami on the way back home from some incredible diving in Roatan and Utila....

I am leaving by the end of next week (24th) for Honduras and I want to make sure that there will be someone to dive with me in Florida. I can probably take my emails in Roatan the first week but after I am on the Utila Agressor and after in the Maya city of Copan way in the jungle...not a good pace for the internet!!!

So let's do the Florida Dive of the Month either in the upper Keys or Miami? Anyone have a preference? I think Liz mentioned the Keys but would just love to dive regardless and meet other SDers!

Let us know your thoughts...who would like to meet up with Liz and where you'd like to dive! I have Liz's celfone and contact info and she will try to check this thread whenever she can get internet access so now lets see how much fun we can have! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 17 February 2006 - 09:22 AM

Whether I can do either dive depends on if I am finished with my rebreather certification course by that time. If I can go by then, I will need to make sure that the boat will be rebreather friendly.

If we do the Keys, how about Conch Republic (I don't know their rebreather policy). If we do Miami, how about RJ?
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:40 PM

Thanks Howard! I'll also ask Larry if he's up for joining you all too! It will be fun...I wish I could join you all myself...hm...very tempting...

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 ChambeRide

ChambeRide

Getting started

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:Normoxic Trimix Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:1000-ish

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hey, I'm going to Roatan on the 25th of Feb. Do you know anyone who will be there? I will look to see how I can start a thread (i'm new). I will be trying to get to Florida one of the last 2 weeks of Florida.

#5 ChambeRide

ChambeRide

Getting started

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:Normoxic Trimix Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:1000-ish

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

Fill Express in Pompano and Silent World Dive Center in Key Largo are 2 that I know of.

Whether I can do either dive depends on if I am finished with my rebreather certification course by that time. If I can go by then, I will need to make sure that the boat will be rebreather friendly.

If we do the Keys, how about Conch Republic (I don't know their rebreather policy). If we do Miami, how about RJ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users