REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Location: St. Croix
Dates: Nov 24 - Dec 01, 2018
Resort: Arawak Bay Inn
Dive operator: Cane Bay Divers
Water Temp: low to mid 80's
Air Temp: 90F
Experience Level: All levels
As the largest of the US Virgin Islands, St Croix has a natural beauty that is both charming and awe inspiring. Its wondrous landscapes, hillsides views, ocean fronts, and downtown areas tell the story of an island rich in culture and history.
The best scuba diving in the U.S. Virgin Islands is along “The Wall” that runs about 7 miles parallel to the North Shore of St. Croix. Cane Bay Dive Shop has a prime location on this northern shore. We offer our divers more than twenty different dive sites to explore within one mile in either direction as well as the "must-do" Frederiksted Pier the Wrecks at Butler bay and other west end dives.
TRIP PKG PRICING:
- d/o Diver ONLY $1642 or $1594 CASH
- d/o King Bed $1590 or $1544 CASH
- s/o Diver $2345 or $2277 CASH
- NOTE: due to limited number of rooms non-divers are limited to those willing to share a bed with a diver or willing to pay the diver price for a spot on the boat. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions)
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discount Price is provided after adding items to the Shopping Cart and when selecting e-check at final checkout.
LOADED SINGLE'S WEEK PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights beautiful accommodations at Arawak Bay Inn
- 4 days of two tank boat dives & 1 day of three tank boat dives with Cane Bay Divers
- 1 nite dive at the island's famous Pier
- Unlimited tanks and weights for shore diving
- Breakfast Daily & 3 Group Dinners including Beverages with your meals
- Full airport & local transfers pkg vs renting a car to include:
- Each day to the boat and scheduled night dive.
- Non divers to the beach each day.
- Divers to hotel or beach for lunch and shore diving each day after morning boat dives.
- Afternoon return to Arawak and last return to Arawak from cane bay at 7pm.
- To/from Arawak for both group dinners
- A schedule will be set up for groups with the weekly schedule.
- Honor system bar when dinners are not being served. You will pay at the end of the week.
- Grill is optional for a group BBQ- lunch or dinner when dinner is not supplied.
- Mini fridge in each room.
- Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
- Lockers for gear (don't need individual locks)
- Hotel taxes and surcharges
- Communication Center in dive shop or Arawak for ease of announcements
- Group Social Events & Daily Happy Hours for those not diving or after diving
- FREE Product Demo's by Big Blue Dive LIghts + DISCOUNTS & DEALS!!!
- FREE use of Stream2Sea products and FREE product offers for trip goers!
- & MUCH MORE!!!!
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE::
- Airfare to St Croix - Airport Code = STX
- Round trip to/from the airport $50 total
- Alcoholic nor premium non-alcoholic beverages such as sodas , etc (Hit duty free and get your fave beverage!)
- Optional Sightseeing Tours in St Croix
- Weekly Nitrox pkg
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15% of base pkg (These monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the entire dive support and hotel support staff that make our experience great. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)
- Departure taxes (if not included in your airline ticket) - (usually approx US$35)
- Instruction/Classes - can be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in?
- DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. See INSURANCE Tab below for recommendations.
Options & Extras:
- Nitrox including tax: $ FULL PRICE or $ CASH TBD
- cf100 tanks:,$ FULL PRICE or $ CASH TBD
- night boat dive $ FULL PRICE or $ CASH TBD
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order.
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Apr 15, 2018: for $75 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 18STX75)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Apr 30, 2018: for $50 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 18STX50)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by May 15, 2018t: for $25 off S/O or dD/O (Use COUPON CODE: 18STX25)
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors (Big Blue, Stream2Sea, Coreskin & MORE... for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to email@example.com with links to your postings along with ST CROIX SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
The top priority of the owners and staff of Arawak Bay Inn is to contribute to making your visits to the Virgin Islands as memorable and as enjoyable as possible. So whether you will be on St. Croix for business, or simply to relax, unwind and experience island life at its best, we would like the opportunity to respond to your needs. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special needs. Other standard amenities and services include:
- A complimentary island breakfast with house specialties, local pastries and other treats.
- Attractive rooms with either one king or 2 full-size beds
- Free, high speed wireless Internet access
- In- room satellite TV
- Individual AC units
- Pool and honor bar
- Meeting spaces for lounging or dining or business
- Balconies where guests may work, or relax and watch the world go by
- Telescopes for star-gazing – ships also
- Rooms are non-smoking
- On-site parking
- Close proximity (15 minutes or less) to the airport, downtown Christiansted, beaches, dive centers and water sports activities that include diving, snorkeling, kayaking, etc.
- Friendly, welcoming staff who are knowledgeable about area attractions and Virgin Islands info
- Guided early morning walks for the fit and fearless
D/O Diver:Deposit: $700 non-refundable deposit due when signing up (*dep can be recovered via trip insurance or by selling spot)
- Progress Payment #1: $350, Due 6/1/18
- Progress Paymant #2: $350, Due 7/1/18
- Progress Payment #3: $242, Due 8/1/18
- Final Payment & ALL OPTIONAL ADD-ONS DUE 10/1/18
S/O Diver Deposit: $700 non-refundable deposit due when signing up (*dep can be recovered via trip insurance or by selling spot)
- Progress Payment #1: $550, Due 6/1/18
- Progress Payment #2: $550, Due 7/1/18
- Progress Payment #3: $545, Due 8/1/18
- Final Payment & ALL OPTIONAL ADD-ONS DUE 10/1/18
D/O- King shared Bath Deposit: $500 non-refundable deposit due when signing up (*dep can be recovered via trip insurance or by selling spot)
Progress Payment #1: $200, Due 6/1/18
Progress Payment #2: $200 Due 7/1/18
Progress Payment #3: $170, Due 8/1/18
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Extras must also be paid in full 30-60 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa)
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET.
Travel & Transfer Details:
Getting to St. Croix is very easy; Cyril E. King Airport (STX) has regular scheduled service from most major USA hubs. Please check online or with your travel agent for pricing and schedule information. After you make your reservation, please include your flight arrival/departure information in the booking template. Airport pickup and transfer service is arranged based on this. If you would like SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you, we will be happy to do so for a $30 research & booking fee.
Trip Insurance is STRONGLY SUGGESTED and/ is NOT required on this trip! TRIP insurance is RELATIVELY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your trip…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason. If diving a LIVEABOARD please consider the liveabaord rider offer by DiveAssure.com.
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip OR just Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Diving & Itinerary:
As the largest of the US Virgin Islands, St Croix has a natural beauty that is both charming and awe inspiring. Its wondrous landscapes, hillsides views, ocean fronts, and downtown areas tell the story of an island rich in culture and history. The best scuba diving in the U.S. Virgin Islands is along “The Wall” that runs about 7 miles parallel to the North Shore of St. Croix. Cane Bay Dive Shop has a prime location on this northern shore. We offer our divers more than twenty different dive sites to explore within one mile in either direction as well as the "must-do" Frederiksted Pier the Wrecks at Butler bay and other west end dives.
Our weekly itinerary will consist of 4 days of 2 tank dives starting on Sunday and 1 day of 3 tank dives. We will also have 1 night dive at the famous Pier.
Diving in St Croix offers something for all skill levels with 60-90 ft of vis, mild currents, walls and water temps in the low to mid 80's this time of year. All diving is provided by Cane Bay Divers resident on the famous Cane Bay.
PROPOSED ITINERARY: TBA
- Saturday: This is departure day and the end of our exciting week in this fun Caribbean isle. Do keep approx $15 for your exit tax out of the country in case it is not included in your airline ticket.
- DAYS AFTER YOUR TRIP: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same. We will help you find a roomie for extra days...we just can't guaranteed it so just let us know!
DIVE Insurance is required on all trips! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$125) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
PRO TIP; The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
- Minimum Certification / Experience: St. Croix diving is open to ALL levels of certification OW and up, at any experience level. Great for beginners and old pros alike!
- Certification in Paradise - Ask us about different certifications available on this trip. Its always nice to get certified in Paradise. Let us help you do this! USE THE "Help with this trip" BUTTON TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Advanced Open Water - includes several 'advanced dives' such as navigation, night, and deep plus several choices of your own including photography, peak buoyancy, etc. USE THE "Help with this trip" BUTTON TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Nitrox - includes book work, classroom instruction and sometimes the manual. Some classes include the use of a nitrox compatible computer and the gas itself. Some classes will give you a reduced rental rate for the computer and use of the gas if you take the class during the trip. USE THE "Help with this trip" BUTTON TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Solo Certification - This cert will enable you to dive independently of a human dive buddy by training you to dive with a mechanical dive buddy aka a pony bottle or stage bottle. - Ask about the 'enhanced solo skills' where the instructor will challenge you with several additional skills that will complement your solo cert skills enabling you to be even MORE independent and self sufficient in the water. USE THE "Help with this trip" BUTTON TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
PRICES: Prices for classes in Paradise are always more expensive than doing them at home. Sometimes SingleDivers.com has instructors on our trips who are happy to teach AND usually offer a member discount to anyone interested in taking a class. The more that take a class the more feasible a discount becomes .
Documentation & T&C's:
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, simply click on SUPPORT on the main menu and then click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET and choose TRIP ADMINISTRATION and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure.
- You read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc.
Edited by WreckWench, 04 October 2018 - 04:57 PM.